Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

good or bad, your call

Ride at your own risk !!!

Brought a client to see Interlace last year.
    He didn't like those units that are "floating" in mid air - i.e. those stacks that stand immediately above an air pocket. He said these units are not "planted to the ground" - bad fengshui.

Really weird design.... But maybe because I don't know how to appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    Really weird design.... But maybe because I don't know how to appreciate it...
    the interlace is architecturally very unique and one of a kind - more so than dleedon - and i appreciate the design very much, but as for whether i would buy a unit and live there, i dont think i will. reason being i think its a love-it-or-hate-it project, the pool of potential buyers are limits should u think of selling in the future.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Very bad fengshui!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    good or bad, your call

did u notice the little ladders that allow you to descend to roof top of each container?

best settings for some Korean / Japan dramas
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    good or bad, your call

those unit with 90 degree corner pointing at them sure will get bad luck.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Perhaps the people who bought Interlace don't believe in Fengshui.

Got feeling of congestion. Wonder how traffic flows during peak hours. Esp when visitors attend residents' BBQ etc.

But then i must say they have big space for activities, shops and billard room.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel View Post
    Got feeling of congestion. Wonder how traffic flows during peak hours. Esp when visitors attend residents' BBQ etc.

But then i must say they have big space for activities, shops and billard room.
    Actually a section of the land right next to AYE is not usable as they are too steep. I think capitaland attempt to turn it into some kind of rocky terrain using fibre board
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Visited the place numerous times since TOP.
    Most still not occupied.

While many criticise about the fengshui,
    to be fair, the condo looks like a nice place to stay with so much greenery, space and the sky gardens are great . Will need a car though

Like it or not, this is a very unique condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Visited the place numerous times since TOP.
    Most still not occupied.

While many criticise about the fengshui,
    to be fair, the condo looks like a nice place to stay with so much greenery, space and the sky gardens are great . Will need a car though

Like it or not, this is a very unique condo.
    Staying there already for 2 weeks now and more or less settled... Enjoy strolling around in the evenings... yet to start using the facilities such as gym, pools etc. find the house to be very airy, not sure it is because of condo design or because the weather is generally good these days.

I was at management office today and was told that approx 300 familities have already moved in. Looking at the parking and people around, dont get that impression.

Another thing I am enjoying is the shuttle bus. Come home, park the car, pick up wife and daughter and head to Vivo. Done it 3-4 times... for dinner, for grocessory, and once just to buy some DIY items. Shuttle takes less than 10 minutes... and good opportunity to mingle with other people...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Staying there already for 2 weeks now and more or less settled... Enjoy strolling around in the evenings... yet to start using the facilities such as gym, pools etc. find the house to be very airy, not sure it is because of condo design or because the weather is generally good these days.

I was at management office today and was told that approx 300 familities have already moved in. Looking at the parking and people around, dont get that impression.

Another thing I am enjoying is the shuttle bus. Come home, park the car, pick up wife and daughter and head to Vivo. Done it 3-4 times... for dinner, for grocessory, and once just to buy some DIY items. Shuttle takes less than 10 minutes... and good opportunity to mingle with other people...

Glad you and your family are enjoying the condo
    Was prejudiced against the concept at launch. didn't like it.

But had the privilege to visit friends many times after TOP. Don't know about all those fengshui stuff but this condo does have some wow elements, the numerous rooftop gardens and space are great, and yes, very very windy. Thought the main downside is transport and eateries if one does not drive. The monster size carpark is like Vivo, however still totally deserted at most times.

Go try the gym and the karaoke, you should enjoy them.
    Take some photos at the main pool with the building as backdrop. Cool.
    have fun.

I am curious. What shops are there at interlace?

capitaland hasn't even finished selling the shops yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel View Post
    I am curious. What shops are there at interlace?

hi Sunray

the shuttle service ... is it free ?

from interlace to where ? ( does it stop in between ? specific spots ? or anywhere in between?)

what are the operating hrs ?

how long will this service be provided ?

The feeder bus is good to have. Esp for those who work at harbour front and vivo.

Btw, how big is your unit and how much is your maintenance charge per month?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    the shuttle service ... is it free ?

from interlace to where ? ( does it stop in between ? specific spots ? or anywhere in between?)

what are the operating hrs ?

how long will this service be provided ?
    Yes, shuttle bus is free for residents.
    It travels just to - Harborfront station (exit D) for drop off & pick up strictly.
    Operation hours: 6.30am to 9pm
    Peak hours: 6.30 - 9.30am / 5.30 - 9pm every 15mins intervals
    Off peak: 10am - 5.30pm every 30mins intervals
    The free service is for 5yrs

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post
    Yes, shuttle bus is free for residents.
    It travels just to - Harborfront station (exit D) for drop off & pick up strictly.
    Operation hours: 6.30am to 9pm
    Peak hours: 6.30 - 9.30am / 5.30 - 9pm every 15mins intervals
    Off peak: 10am - 5.30pm every 30mins intervals
    The free service is for 5yrs
    For interlace, you will need at lease 2 shuttle bus during peak hour

Default Actual living

Folks who have moved in...how does it feel to actually live here? A lot of variations in people's opinion looking in but would be great to get the perspective of folks actually living at Interlace. Thanks.

It's airy because it's the design. Not sure if your agent told you this, but when Ole Scheeren designed this, he and his team had in mind to "weave" the wind into and around the development.

Another thing is the roof terraces & surrounding greenery. Takes away the heat from the buildings. Lots of passive energy removal techniques for this project.

Disclosure : I'm a real estate agent, but I rarely (aka have not started) market projects in this forum. Prefer to dissociate sales from forum discussions. Can PM me tho.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by investor77 View Post
    Folks who have moved in...how does it feel to actually live here? A lot of variations in people's opinion looking in but would be great to get the perspective of folks actually living at Interlace. Thanks.
    we're loving it
    families, friends and other residents we have come to meet and know, we are all loving it.
    everyone loves the space for kids - pretty much everyday there are kids scootering, skating, etc.. pets, so many dog-lovers and responsible ones (thumbs-up)
    jogging round the estate enjoying the fresh air & cool breeze instead of using the gym for some.
    yes, the breeze, the wind flow is awesome !! almost all day thru' there is this coolness in the air till today, we still haven't really turn on the a/c in my living room/dinning area.

swimming in the pool is lovely but b'coz of the wind, haaa... it's chilling the moment you get up, so it's a quick dash out and wrap to be dry....

amenities are nearby, Depot Heights and ARC mall, or simply ride on the shuttle to Harborfront / Vivo.
    or taking a stroll down to Alexandra Village, a little further to Anchorpoint and Ikea, then it's a public bus ride back to the front of the estate.
    really everything is fantastic.
    the greenery, the spacious these are great combo that's hard to find.
    and the units, the homes here are huge too really great, nothing beats to having roomy homes.

saw someone mentioned earlier appox. 300 units moved-in and I think carparks taken up are at some what 170, each label has a number and happened to see 1 issuing at that figure.
    there're all sort of nationalities here, owners and tenants, great community.

management is friendly, fun-loving, helpful too. over the festive periods they arranged for Santa - gave out treats, balloons, notebooks, photo taking - so many kids enjoyed it.
    the same was done plus mandarin oranges given out by the God of Fortune before the eve of cny, and even had a Dragon / Lion dance performance during the cny.

living here is really like a private mini resort on it's own... and we're glad to call this home.

Glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post
    we're loving it
    families, friends and other residents we have come to meet and know, we are all loving it.
    everyone loves the space for kids - pretty much everyday there are kids scootering, skating, etc.. pets, so many dog-lovers and responsible ones (thumbs-up)
    jogging round the estate enjoying the fresh air & cool breeze instead of using the gym for some.
    yes, the breeze, the wind flow is awesome !! almost all day thru' there is this coolness in the air till today, we still haven't really turn on the a/c in my living room/dinning area.

swimming in the pool is lovely but b'coz of the wind, haaa... it's chilling the moment you get up, so it's a quick dash out and wrap to be dry....

amenities are nearby, Depot Heights and ARC mall, or simply ride on the shuttle to Harborfront / Vivo.
    or taking a stroll down to Alexandra Village, a little further to Anchorpoint and Ikea, then it's a public bus ride back to the front of the estate.
    really everything is fantastic.
    the greenery, the spacious these are great combo that's hard to find.
    and the units, the homes here are huge too really great, nothing beats to having roomy homes.

saw someone mentioned earlier appox. 300 units moved-in and I think carparks taken up are at some what 170, each label has a number and happened to see 1 issuing at that figure.
    there're all sort of nationalities here, owners and tenants, great community.

management is friendly, fun-loving, helpful too. over the festive periods they arranged for Santa - gave out treats, balloons, notebooks, photo taking - so many kids enjoyed it.
    the same was done plus mandarin oranges given out by the God of Fortune before the eve of cny, and even had a Dragon / Lion dance performance during the cny.

living here is really like a private mini resort on it's own... and we're glad to call this home.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Default Rentals

What are rentals like here? Are they improving? I am trying to rent out a 3 BR unit (over 1700 sq ft) and getting real low numbers. What should it be like?

Quote Originally Posted by investor77 View Post
    What are rentals like here? Are they improving? I am trying to rent out a 3 BR unit (over 1700 sq ft) and getting real low numbers. What should it be like?

From what I have gathered from the tenants:
    1100 is SGD 3700
    1259 is SGD 4700

So maybe 1700 is 5700?

Actual average for up to 1800 size is 5800, so I guess if you are looking at 6K and above, it may be difficult to get.

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    From what I have gathered from the tenants:
    1100 is SGD 3700
    1259 is SGD 4700

So maybe 1700 is 5700?

Actual average for up to 1800 size is 5800, so I guess if you are looking at 6K and above, it may be difficult to get.
    Depending how much of that space goes into.open terrace.

How would the agents handle? a ground floor unit can actually be a great distance above the ground level

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    very close to the expressway .. but which is the best way to try to enter it? there are not many entrances to use the expressway from that position.

Default Is interlace showflat open on weekday?

Ah idea? Or showflat closed already.