Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16212631364142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    Sounds impressive - feel, hear and see.

Btw: what are the retail shops ? operating ?
    Only one shop operational - mini mart. Opened a week ago only.
    :

Because there are 2 theaters there, the management office have been screening movies there sometimes, like during festive/holiday period. Next screening is this May 30.

The only thing missing for me is a bowling alley. Now I am getting greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Any other residents on the forum? Any comments - positive or negative?

(My request for comments is only to the owners/residents - not to the envious neighbors )
    Hi, am owner of a 2BR. Nothing much to add because all the positives have already been mentioned by the rest.

My unit is currently rented out. Agents tell me demand for the 2BR is strong. The bigger units, 3 and 4BR, on the other hand are understandably harder to move in today's rental landscape, resistance barrier at the $6k to 7k level i was told.

This place will be my eventual retirement abode, and access to the southern ridges and nature trail is what drew me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    Because there are 2 theaters there, the management office have been screening movies there sometimes, like during festive/holiday period. Next screening is this May 30.

Yes, two movies being screened on 30th. My daughters are looking forward to it. Their complaint-why cant we carry popcorns and coke???

Besides bowling alley, they r missing soccer ground.. unless u use multi purpose court. Haha.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post

wow!... you mean like cinema ? How's the sound system?

Any other residents on the forum? Any comments - positive or negative?

(My request for comments is only to the owners/residents - not to the envious neighbors )
    Suppose one area that has not yet been brought up is the unique architecture of the project, which may have attracted some of us in the first place? And dare say i that this is probably one of a kind anywhere in the world and the first? Similar projects in the future, if any, would be copies anyway. Being iconic normally equates to being less functional BUT guess we agree based on the feedbacks that this aspect has not been compromised in any way.

My only qualms are the intended use of the function rooms, which are overly corporate to my liking and the Business center. Has that ever been used at all? Well i suppose there are no perfect projects ...

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    Suppose one area that has not yet been brought up is the unique architecture of the project, which may have attracted some of us in the first place? And dare say i that this is probably one of a kind anywhere in the world and the first? Similar projects in the future, if any, would be copies anyway. Being iconic normally equates to being less functional BUT guess we agree based on the feedbacks that this aspect has not been compromised in any way.

My only qualms are the intended use of the function rooms, which are overly corporate to my liking and the Business center. Has that ever been used at all? Well i suppose there are no perfect projects ...
    Fully agree on all points. From outside, the design does look a bit imposing, but once inside, its a very pleasant walk and good site. So spacious. The place is also so windy because the design gives the whirlpool effect to air.

And yes, I also dont like the function rooms. Rightly said by you, they are too corporate. But at the same time, I like the barbeque areas. Couple of parties I had/joined was in Barbeque area and we enjoyed.
    :

Fully agree on all points. From outside, the design does look a bit imposing, but once inside, its a very pleasant walk and good site. So spacious. The place is also so windy because the design gives the whirlpool effect to air.

And yes, I also dont like the function rooms. Rightly said by you, they are too corporate. But at the same time, I like the barbeque areas. Couple of parties I had/joined was in Barbeque area and we enjoyed.
    Good to hear the wonderful reviews of Interlace. I guess psf basis - it is a compelling buy but the quantum is huge. I think the land size is slightly more than dleedon's, but land area for facilities is probably smaller than Dleedon as the "blocks" cover a rather large area.

No vested interest at the moment.

I don't know function room too. Maybe we can find consensus to change business room to a kids party room.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo0808 View Post
    I don't know function room too. Maybe we can find consensus to change business room to a kids party room.
    Makes sense!

Most of the times, it will be used for kids parties. They should change theme for at least one of the function rooms to Kids themes.

Currently, kids do have gala time for their parties - using theatre for the movies, games rooom. Addition of kids party room next to theatre and games rooms will be great.

But I dont know if the developer or current management office appointed by the developer will listen to us. We may have to wait for 1 year since TOP, have Management Council consisting of residents, and take decision based on votes.
    :

Heard from 2 different sources that over 750 families have already moved in.

If true, I am pleasantly surprised as the car park and facilities are not that crowded.
    :

If true, I am pleasantly surprised as the car park and facilities are not that crowded.
    Wow!! Guess most are renting... then again, I know some owners don't owe a car (yet)

I think 750 sets of owners have collected the keys. But many are holding their units as investments. It is like a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    I think 750 sets of owners have collected the keys. But many are holding their units as investments. It is like a ghost town.
    good leh... feel like peter lim
    Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    It is like a ghost town.

hmm... totally not so for some (if not most) of us, especially with the few kids' regular activities some of us have already established.
    plus there's a network of residents here who meets weekly & monthly, chat on WA, interacts on FB... there is live here and it's great

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post

hmm... totally not so for some (if not most) of us, especially with the few kids' regular activities some of us have already established.
    plus there's a network of residents here who meets weekly & monthly, chat on WA, interacts on FB... there is live here and it's great
    You are right. I am yet to meet one single person staying in Interlace and not liking it.

All those - ghost town etc are from the people not staying here. They have no idea what the place means to the people who have moved in!!
    :

You are right. I am yet to meet one single person staying in Interlace and not liking it.

All those - ghost town etc are from the people not staying here. They have no idea what the place means to the people who have moved in!!
    CapitaLand is known to build liveable homes...

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    CapitaLand is known to build liveable homes...
    I like this outlook of the condo just that its not near mrt and maybe difficult for my family to travel out. Not sure if there are still units that I can take a look at it as I am interested to know how good the facilities are as stated in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I like this outlook of the condo just that its not near mrt and maybe difficult for my family to travel out. Not sure if there are still units that I can take a look at it as I am interested to know how good the facilities are as stated in the forum.
    I drive, my wife does not. But we had no transport problem so far. There is a shuttle bus to Vivo city every 15 minutes in mornings and evenings, every 30 minutes during day time. Takes 8-10 minutes door to door. From Vivo you have MRT. But mind you, shuttle is only for 5 years.

But just opposite the gate, there is a bus stop. My wife prefers bus. I also feel that 'close to MRT' issue is overrated in Singapore. Personal preferences, but we prefer Bus to MRT.

There are definitely unsold units, probably 160-170 but I think they are all big units with sky terraces etc... above 3million. Depends what you are looking for.

I have no vested interest to promote the condo, but its just that I like it after staying here and will genuinely want prospective buyers / tenants to make a well informed and measured decision instead of getting carried away by the preceptions of outsiders who may not have idea of what they are talking.

Cheers and good luck!
    :

[QUOTE=Starry;481809]I like this outlook of the condo just that its not near mrt and maybe difficult for my family to travel out. Not sure if there are still units that I can take a look at it as I am interested to know how good the facilities are as stated in the forum.[/QUOTE

From what I hear from others who lived in other condo, the facilities here are excellent. imho, the swim pool is excellent -as good as any olympic sized pool that you can get. And if you need to have young ones learning to swim the other 3 pools are also available. The gym is acceptable -more free weights would be nicer but it's very well maintained so far. Have not tried the basketball, hardcourt and tennis yet. Oh, don't forget the 1km+ running track -it's good enough for interval training. There's also the IPPT type of outdoor exercise tools that have disappeared from the public parks. So if you are a fitness buff, I think this place will meet most of your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post

can you share which groups are available on FB or other social forums pls?

I like this development very much and intend to get a resale unit. However, my fengshui master advise me against getting any unit in the interlace as he mentioned that whole development fengshui not that good. But I think he has not yet step into the interlace to see the beautiful surroundings.

So I was wondering if any owners here have engage fengshui master before shifting in. If yes, can you share what is the comments coming from your masters.

I notice the side gate towards Queensway is under maintenance. Make me have to take the other side gate and walk farther.

Quote Originally Posted by idle View Post
    I like this development very much and intend to get a resale unit. However, my fengshui master advise me against getting any unit in the interlace as he mentioned that whole development fengshui not that good. But I think he has not yet step into the interlace to see the beautiful surroundings.

So I was wondering if any owners here have engage fengshui master before shifting in. If yes, can you share what is the comments coming from your masters.
    My Fengshui master said it's okay for my family. Maybe is individual?

My Fengshui master said it's okay for my family. Maybe is individual?
    Oh that's good for you. Cos I intend for own stay so rather concern as he told me have to watch out for health issues due to many sharp rocks & etc. I am also a firm believer of Fengshui.

So did your master comment anything good or bad about fengshui for the development as a whole? Did he say anything about those units without pillar support below.

Quote Originally Posted by idle View Post
    Oh that's good for you. Cos I intend for own stay so rather concern as he told me have to watch out for health issues due to many sharp rocks & etc. I am also a firm believer of Fengshui.

So did your master comment anything good or bad about fengshui for the development as a whole? Did he say anything about those units without pillar support below.
    The facing of my unit is right for both front and back. I do not have any blockage in front of my door. Since I'm on ground unit, and my particular block do not have a stack above, so I guess I cannot say for the units without pillars and support. We did ask the feng shui master when he visited, he doesn't seem to want to talk much about other units, just told us what to do at the "wealth position" or "weak places", and colors to use in the house. We have used this fengshui master for many years, so yes.. We do believe in fengshui too.

Quote Originally Posted by wilander View Post
    I notice the side gate towards Queensway is under maintenance. Make me have to take the other side gate and walk farther.
    Yes, the side gate 2 is damaged and waiting for the spare-part for it. Was informed by management that during the peak hours 7-9am / 5.30 - 7.30pm, a security guard will check the pass to authorize entry and open the gate for residents.

The facing of my unit is right for both front and back. I do not have any blockage in front of my door. Since I'm on ground unit, and my particular block do not have a stack above, so I guess I cannot say for the units without pillars and support. We did ask the feng shui master when he visited, he doesn't seem to want to talk much about other units, just told us what to do at the "wealth position" or "weak places", and colors to use in the house. We have used this fengshui master for many years, so yes.. We do believe in fengshui too.
    I see. Guess I may need to get a fengshui audit first if I find a suitable unit.

May I know or request the contacts of the fengshui master? I would like to consult one for my home. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    May I know or request the contacts of the fengshui master? I would like to consult one for my home. Thanks.
    what happen? Running our of space? need to find some excuse to kick someone out?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."