Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 172227323742434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    what happen? Running our of space? need to find some excuse to kick someone out?
    Hmm...it could be good if you could keep such things to yourself, when you have nothing genuine to offer. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Anyone has the contact of a good, reliable fengshui master? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    I drive, my wife does not. But we had no transport problem so far. There is a shuttle bus to Vivo city every 15 minutes in mornings and evenings, every 30 minutes during day time. Takes 8-10 minutes door to door. From Vivo you have MRT. But mind you, shuttle is only for 5 years.

But just opposite the gate, there is a bus stop. My wife prefers bus. I also feel that 'close to MRT' issue is overrated in Singapore. Personal preferences, but we prefer Bus to MRT.

There are definitely unsold units, probably 160-170 but I think they are all big units with sky terraces etc... above 3million. Depends what you are looking for.

I have no vested interest to promote the condo, but its just that I like it after staying here and will genuinely want prospective buyers / tenants to make a well informed and measured decision instead of getting carried away by the preceptions of outsiders who may not have idea of what they are talking.

Cheers and good luck!
    lol. Staying there means got vested interests already lah. What you mean is you want people to see the good side and not the bad side from outsider s posts.

Anyway most of your posts are pretty biased towards the condo, there s absolutely nothing wrong with it since you enjoy your place so much. To starry I d say go down do your own checks, and you d probably want to check with tenants instead of the owners (although thats usually quite tough). Fact of the matter is condo owners usually have vested interests to promote their own condos.

Quote Originally Posted by mosaic View Post
    lol. Staying there means got vested interests already lah. What you mean is you want people to see the good side and not the bad side from outsider s posts.

Anyway most of your posts are pretty biased towards the condo, there s absolutely nothing wrong with it since you enjoy your place so much. To starry I d say go down do your own checks, and you d probably want to check with tenants instead of the owners (although thats usually quite tough). Fact of the matter is condo owners usually have vested interests to promote their own condos.
    lol. Anyone who goes through this thread will know the bad side of the condo, and they are talked about no end since day one and nothing new. As an owner I say feel free to point out any additional bad side you may be aware of. After all it is in my interest too in case the owners miss anything out.

Actually you are right. I do have vested interest as I am owner. What I meant was that i am not an agent or owner trying to sell... Apologies if I sounded misleading.

And yes, every place will have its goods and bads. As a 'package' I am liking it and find more goods than bads. Also, every time I have tried to focus only on any specific points that people raised - transaportation, facilities etc. For me goods are - facilities, location, connectivity, open space, community environment, unique design, mixed cosmopolitan environment. Negative - odd design if you dont appreciate it, pillars/voids as some people believing in Feng S have mentioned, lack of MRT.

There is nothing wrong in people giving honest opinion, be it positive or negative. It helps prospective buyers and tenants to take their well informed, educated call. My comment that probably upset you was me stating that outsiders may be commenting based on their perception and not the real experience. I stand by that comment and at the same time ask for apologies if someone does not like it.

I repeat again, I have no intentions to mislead anyone (yes, I have vested intererest) to buy or rent a unit in the condo. I am not developer or agent or owner trying to sell out. Of course I will be happy if the value of my house goes up, but my comments here in this forum, particularly if I mislead, is not going to help.

Buyers/Tenants, wishing you happy searching. Do visit the condo, walk around, get a real feel, talk to some residents and take a call.

If you are my neighbor tomorrow, I hope we will have good times around!:

cheers:
    :

Property agent selling A project will usually comment on the finer details of A project.
    Property agent selling B project will usually comment on the negative aspects of other projects.
    Owners of A project will likewise touch on mostly the positive aspects of A property.
    As long as you know who and how many contributors to the thread u r reading and take it with a pinch of salt, you would still be able to draw reasonable conclusions to a project. Enjoy!

I dont see him promoting this condo in other threads, so nothing wrong for him sharing his personal views in here. He is just stating how he feels after moving in here, and the complaints from outsider are not an issue for him.

And one thing about bad feng shui, well the fact is this is a condo unit and not a landed property. Even if you hire a top feng shui master he will only give advice on the layout and furniture placing of your rooms. My family and I are enjoying this condo for almost 7 months, and yes i really like it compared to my previous two condos.

For those interlace owner, may I know what is the developer doing to prevent those hollow fiberglass rocky terrain on the slope next to AYE to become a breeding ground for rats and snakes?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

For those interlace owner, may I know what is the developer doing to prevent those hollow fiberglass rocky terrain on the slope next to AYE to become a breeding ground for rats and snakes?
    Buy already then ask la. Why do we need to give u free info?

Quote Originally Posted by polarinda View Post
    I was actually shock when I saw them laying the fiberglass over the slope to create a fake rock feature. When you have a underground cavity that size, I think its will be impossible to prevent rodents and snakes from turning it into underground Interlace complex for themselves.

It will be spacious, protected from the sun human, and aerial predators. When there is rats, bugs etc, there will be snakes for sure. just make sure pets like dogs doesnt drop inside or they might be eaten up alive.

This is just a reminder of what happen at bukit merah not too long ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtjnk94OCQ
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

To stop a Xiao Gao from barking: IGNORE the barking

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals...p_barking.html

Who let the DOG out?!!! Woof woof woof~~~~

Speaking of animals, seems like a lot of owners are dogs lovers...

There's also the two "unofficial" Interlace cats which have been patrolling around. Maybe they feed on rodents, rats and other pests?

Maintenance will be a real issue. Not developer's problem but Owner's problem in future. Everything is a cover-up job these days.
    I was actually shock when I saw them laying the fiberglass over the slope to create a fake rock feature. When you have a underground cavity that size, I think its will be impossible to prevent rodents and snakes from turning it into underground Interlace complex for themselves.

It will be spacious, protected from the sun human, and aerial predators. When there is rats, bugs etc, there will be snakes for sure. just make sure pets like dogs doesnt drop inside or they might be eaten up alive.

This is just a reminder of what happen at bukit merah not too long ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtjnk94OCQ

a cheap and temporary solutions to a difficult problem.

eseko1 and thermofisher, would appreciate if you could refrain associating ringgo with dogs...

it's an insult to dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    eseko1 and thermofisher, would appreciate if you could refrain associating ringgo with dogs...

it's an insult to dogs...
    Bro! You Win liow!

Mubslinging and name calling is a sure sign of weakness and its not surprising that the weaklings will want to band together to give the false sense of unity.

Btw moderator, is it acceptable in this forum to go around calling people dogs and fingering ass-hole?

Mubslinging and name calling is a sure sign of weakness and its not surprising that the weaklings will want to band together to give the false sense of unity.

Btw moderator, is it acceptable in this forum to go around calling people dogs and fingering ass-hole?
    I have a case against you if moderator responded to your above statement when you attack me when I was asking for a fengshui master.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    I have a case against you if moderator responded to your above statement when you attack me when I was asking for a fengshui master.
    You mean the one if I asking you if you are seeking fengshui master to see if you should be kicking someone out of the house right? Perhaps you should because 2 bedder apartment is not suited to have 7 or 8 people living in there.

Relax guys. Smile. It increases your face value!

Lets behave as if we are interacting face to face, not hidden behind fake identities. Calling names or pulling someone down only reflects poor on ourselves.

Lets keep our interaction healthy and friendly!
    :

Relax guys. Smile. It increases your face value!

Lets behave as if we are interacting face to face, not hidden behind fake identities. Calling names or pulling someone down only reflects poor on ourselves.

Lets keep our interaction healthy and friendly!
    One particular irritating guy giving sarcastic and irrelevant remarks, you cant stop laughing at it. If he think he is smart a**, dont act smart.

1) Will rats stay under the fiberglass rock when there is no food source? By posting a video showing rats found in convenient store, does it linked to the fiberglass issue?

2) Will you stay under the fiberglass rock when the temperature can rise more than 40 degrees due to expose to sunlight? The rats are not that stupid, they will be toasted in there.

3) To speculate about snakes to scare off residents, so he is so divine to give warnings to us? More like sarcastic remarks. If i said J Gateway is prone to snake breeding area, i wont want to get near it, how those people vested in that condo feels?

Mutual respect is important, i hope someone understands

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    One particular irritating guy giving sarcastic and irrelevant remarks, you cant stop laughing at it. If he think he is smart a**, dont act smart.

1) Will rats stay under the fiberglass rock when there is no food source? By posting a video showing rats found in convenient store, does it linked to the fiberglass issue?

2) Will you stay under the fiberglass rock when the temperature can rise more than 40 degrees due to expose to sunlight? The rats are not that stupid, they will be toasted in there.

3) To speculate about snakes to scare off residents, so he is so divine to give warnings to us? More like sarcastic remarks. If i said J Gateway is prone to snake breeding area, i wont want to get near it, how those people vested in that condo feels?

If and when things go beyond reasonableness, we may have to act tough.

Though I have been avoiding reacting to his statements by just smiling off, if we feel that he is creating unnecessary rumours, misleading people, scaring off families with children, we may have to report about him.

First option is to report to the adminstrator of this group.

Other options are to report to management office of the Condo, the developer, regulators and probably to the Police as the matter is serious enough!

Either he submits here proof that the place is the breeding place for the snakes; or he apologies on this forum, failing which we proceed with necessary action.

Agree. Its unacceptable behaviour.
    Last edited by Sunray; 05-06-14 at 10:36.
    :

If and when things go beyond reasonableness, we may have to act tough.

Though I have been avoiding reacting to his statements by just smiling off, if we feel that he is creating unnecessary rumours, scaring off families with children, we may have to report about him.

First option is to report to the adminstrator of this group.

Other options are to report to management office of the Condo, the developer, regulators and probably to the Police as the matter is serious enough!

Either he submits here proof that the place is the breeding place for the snakes; or he apologies on this forum, failing which we proceed with necessary action.

Agree. Its unacceptable behaviour.
    That man behavior and attitude is uncalled for. This is what I called cyber bullying.

Do we know that a false communication, including on the internet, with malicious intentions that is defamatory and may cause distress to an individual, a group or an organisation may be construed as slander and may be a punshiable offence.

Sometimes we end up taking liberty in making lose statements on the internet without realisating the implications.

Look around, you will find many such legal cases.

Anyway, lets dust and bury this topic and move on...

Cheers!!
    Last edited by Sunray; 05-06-14 at 15:21.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post

pI believe an open and transparent discussion is actually more important than trying to patronized each other with lies and naivety

No food source? Did you not notice BBQ pit is located at the "Rocky" Road? Beside human food, you will also need to tackle natural eco system.

Any underground cavern with water and oxygen, will attract bugs and insect, whenever they are bugs and insects, you will attract natural predator such as frogs or rats, which will then attract snakes etc.

Snakes in condo is nothing new, you can always go ask around.

pI believe an open and transparent discussion is actually more important than trying to patronized each other with lies and naivety

No food source? Did you not notice BBQ pit is located at the "Rocky" Road? Beside human food, you will also need to tackle natural eco system.

Any underground cavern with water and oxygen, will attract bugs and insect, whenever they are bugs and insects, you will attract natural predator such as frogs or rats, which will then attract snakes etc.

Snakes in condo is nothing new, you can always go ask around.

Yes the condo doesnt have cleaners to clean up the bbq area every day, i help u tell the management ok?
    I thought u gonna show some real photos of frogs, rats and snakes found in the rocky path. Nah I help you, my believed Ringo

eseko1... I love your sense of humour.

Yesterday, I saw one rat in the condo... it was making some sounds. Now I know what it was saying... "help me... save me..."
    Last edited by Sunray; 05-06-14 at 16:40.
    :

You can always experiment yourself by taking a styrofoam box, turn it upside down and place it on some open field or gravel, and then revisit the box after 2 months and see what you find below it.

You can always experiment yourself by taking a styrofoam box, turn it upside down and place it on some open field or gravel, and then revisit the box after 2 months and see what you find below it.
    I did it last time. I found snakes - different sizes, shapes and colors!!
    :

Floor Plans for The Interlace :

http://newlaunch-sgcondo.com/interlace/