Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Congratulations to The Interlace owners.
    TI has just broken its launch's high of $1,181 psf with a new high of $1,213 psf!

median is just ard 1000 psf

Interlace condo is so huge, how to have upside when prices start to fall

for me this 1 will consider if drop to 900 psf

Quote Originally Posted by merlion
    I called Capland and was told it's only a bigger size sales gallery. The showflat is still not ready yet.
    ... from outside looks ready leh ... U can see all the glass walls etc, and no more fencing around the show flat now, unlike last week. (I pass by this place every day.)
    maybe just the internal furnishing not yet finished....

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ... from outside looks ready leh ... U can see all the glass walls etc, and no more fencing around the show flat now, unlike last week. (I pass by this place every day.)
    maybe just the internal furnishing not yet finished....
    i tot the showflat is ready for viewing from 12 dec? rec'd sms from the agent i met previously when i went to showflat at river valley

i received an email which said, "We are launching the Viewing Gallery & the
    Viewing Tower (You can go up and get a glimpse of the view
    from the top) on dec 12."

so i guess its more of the same gallery relocated from river valley + a viewing tower. showflat maybe not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    i tot the showflat is ready for viewing from 12 dec? rec'd sms from the agent i met previously when i went to showflat at river valley

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Congratulations to The Interlace owners.
    TI has just broken its launch's high of $1,181 psf with a new high of $1,213 psf!
    Hi Reporter, may I know what is TI? Where did you get this $1213psf? Thanks.

Any idea if 550K can get a unit at Interlace?

smallest unit during first phase was a 807sq ft 2 bedroom which went for above 800k. since there are no 1 bedrooms, unlikely to get a unit there for 550k.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellylee

Quote Originally Posted by Kellylee
    Went to the site and was amazed at the huge size of the condo. Lots of greens surrounding it.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Interlace ... RCR ....... 257 ...................... 5 ........................... 1,125 ........... 1,047 ........... 896
    Can't break November's new high of $1,213 psf.

Don't mind if I ask, is the actual showflat open for public viewing already?

I dun think so. I pass by this place every day. I think CAPL wants to get rid of the old blocks surrounding the show flat 1st. Over the past 2 months they have been really busy tearing down the old blocks. And it's almost finished. Now u have a real nice view atop the hill. 360 degree unobstructed. Very impressive. I'm sure this helps the selling.
    As for the showflat itself, it's finished long time ago.
    I have a feeling they will open the show flat right after CNY. (and IR should be opened by then)

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Don't mind if I ask, is the actual showflat open for public viewing already?
    I was told by the sales staff that the show flat will be ready by March.

I was told by the sales staff that the show flat will be ready by March.
    Much tks.

Received a sms from agent today. Interlace's showflat is ready and the second phase launch is on 27th March.

what is psf range?

Received a sms from agent today. Interlace's showflat is ready and the second phase launch is on 27th March.

Not sure, I am going on the 28th Mar to check it out.

an agent told me 2 bedders (8xxsf) will be going at between $1200 to 1300psf. can u verify with ur agent?

Not sure, I am going on the 28th Mar to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    an agent told me 2 bedders (8xxsf) will be going at between $1200 to 1300psf. can u verify with ur agent?
    Haven't got time to verify with agent, will do so 28th or 29th March. However, I read from Capitaland's website that the showflat was so impressive that the invited guests were wowed over by the showflat units. Also read that the new launch will be starting at $1200psf onwards.

INTERLACE PHASE 2 UPDATE :

Pls note that the Interlace showflat will only opens on 2Apr.

For the phase 2 price :

2bdrm 807sq ft starts fr $12xx psf
    2bdrm 10xxsq ft starts fr $11xx psf
    3bdrm onwards starts fr $9xx psf

There are many more new facing units release for phase 2 and for those who book before Tues there's a special discount !!

Pls call 8189 1589 for the exact new released units and pricing !!

Interlace -- Iconic condo of Singapore & ... still the most attractive pricing too !!!

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by merlion, 27 March 3.29 pm
    Haven't got time to verify with agent, will do so 28th or 29th March. However, I read from Capitaland's website that the showflat was so impressive that the invited guests were wowed over by the showflat units. Also read that the new launch will be starting at $1200psf onwards.
    "hyip68034" says showroom will only open on 2 April.

IMHO, it looks like a jenga game about to topple over.

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    IMHO, it looks like a jenga game about to topple over.
    You are probably right.. but not too soon... cannot risk anything before elections... all must be green and beautiful, peaceful and prosperous.

Default The Interlace at Depot Rd

Went to the showroom for phase 2 launch. Good location but most of the 2 bedders are taken except those stacks that are overshadowed by 'containers' above. Pricing for good facing 2 bedders range from 10xx to 12xx psf.

What do fellow property enthusiasts think about this project? Personally I find the surrounding greenery attractive and serene.

Quote Originally Posted by wilander
    Went to the showroom for phase 2 launch. Good location but most of the 2 bedders are taken except those stacks that are overshadowed by 'containers' above. Pricing for good facing 2 bedders range from 10xx to 12xx psf.

What do fellow property enthusiasts think about this project? Personally I find the surrounding greenery attractive and serene.
    What do you mean about good facing? Is it towards the sea? How high from the ground level?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    What do you mean about good facing? Is it towards the sea? How high from the ground level?
    I should qualify what I said. I consider North/South orientation and South facing as good facing because I dislike afternoon sun. Others may prefer South/West or South/East which offers different orientation and view. Project is made up of 4 'container' levels. Each container has 6 floors. They have released the first and second container level, and limited units for third container level.

I should qualify what I said. I consider North/South orientation and South facing as good facing because I dislike afternoon sun. Others may prefer South/West or South/East which offers different orientation and view. Project is made up of 4 'container' levels. Each container has 6 floors. They have released the first and second container level, and limited units for third container level.
    North, North-East ad North West facing unit facing the AYE?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    North, North-East ad North West facing unit facing the AYE?
    Interlace is on a high ground above the AYE. Probably won't see the highway itself, but not sure of the noise.

Anyway am studying the brochure now. A bit disappointed the stacks I want are all gone.

Interlace is on a high ground above the AYE. Probably won't see the highway itself, but not sure of the noise.

Anyway am studying the brochure now. A bit disappointed the stacks I want are all gone.
    Noise propagate in a radial manner. I believe those facing the AYE even on the high floor will hear it.

understand that only 200 out of 1000 plus units have been released. so, what is the rush? and why are some of you despairing over the disappearing 2 bedders?

Prices are very high. only the units facing AYE are priced low enough for my budgets. I will give it a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    understand that only 200 out of 1000 plus units have been released. so, what is the rush? and why are some of you despairing over the disappearing 2 bedders?

Prices are very high. only the units facing AYE are priced low enough for my budgets. I will give it a miss.
    How low is low for those facing AYE?