Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the serennia

User Info Menu

Default the serennia

Dun mean to ruffle any feathers. Happen to drive pass the showroom & stop n take a look..

There were about 20 'sharks' attacking me.... showroom is empty. Last month go showrooms all agent bo hiu me...

Qns: Is the bubble going to burst soon?

User Info Menu

Default price?

I was told by an agent that the average cost if $1,000psf....!!

User Info Menu

Looks like one of the smallish projects. What do u expect? Hundreds to crowd the showflat?

Senior

User Info Menu

yeah man, this kind of junk project, haven't even heard of it. everyone gone to elliot at east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Looks like one of the smallish projects. What do u expect? Hundreds to crowd the showflat?

东方

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    Dun mean to ruffle any feathers. Happen to drive pass the showroom & stop n take a look..

There were about 20 'sharks' attacking me.... showroom is empty. Last month go showrooms all agent bo hiu me...

Qns: Is the bubble going to burst soon?

Where's this???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Where's this???
    If i am not wrong, this project is in Pulasan Rd...Joo Chiat area. I was driving around on Sat and saw that they have a "showroom" in Ceylon Rd.....went there around 3.15pm and seems like i was the only one there with about 10 agents hanging around. Was talking to one of the agents and she told me the units there are all going for more that $1K psf (even after the 3% "early bird" discount)...

Was thinking....damm man....developments near Joo Chiat can also ask for more than $1K psf...we must all be really out of our minds...the property market is getting out of hand....and what govt intervention? Developers dun care what measures the govt take....seems like a slap in the face of Mr Mah as nothing being done so far has any effect on this craze so far.

东方

User Info Menu

Oh another boring looking Langsat, Lenox, [email protected], Fruition look-alike...

(oh did I just mention almost all of the developments around there?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior

User Info Menu

yeah, these + even more of these further down along all the lorongs of telok kurau. terribly uninteresting to look at, lacking facilities, adding to further congestion along the already narrow roads, yet extremely profitable for developers. fragrance boss made it to forbes rich list of singapore building many of these.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Oh another boring looking Langsat, Lenox, [email protected], Fruition look-alike...

(oh did I just mention almost all of the developments around there?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lubber
    If i am not wrong, this project is in Pulasan Rd...Joo Chiat area. I was driving around on Sat and saw that they have a "showroom" in Ceylon Rd.....went there around 3.15pm and seems like i was the only one there with about 10 agents hanging around. Was talking to one of the agents and she told me the units there are all going for more that $1K psf (even after the 3% "early bird" discount)...

Was thinking....damm man....developments near Joo Chiat can also ask for more than $1K psf...we must all be really out of our minds...the property market is getting out of hand....and what govt intervention? Developers dun care what measures the govt take....seems like a slap in the face of Mr Mah as nothing being done so far has any effect on this craze so far.

U r right... really out of their mind... ask so high.. when i left... not 1 single unit sold....

Buy at those kinda of price... duno can rent out or not? sell also headache later on....

User Info Menu

so how.. anyone visited the showroom again? any units sold?

market hot hot??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast