Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: D15 folks, how do you get to work in CBD?

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Question D15 folks, how do you get to work in CBD?

    Hi, I see the ECP packed with westbound traffic every morning, especially before Rochor exit. It's all backed up to meyer sometimes... Just wondering how you guys get to CBD for work? Any tips?

    I usually reach CBD at 8-8.30. Am considering living at TK area. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    dont worry, ERP will eventually solve the problem

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Erm .. think tt already in place rite?

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Perhaps can try Nicoll Highway

  5. #5
    Central

    User Info Menu

    Default

    that's the reason i moved out from D15. The traffic is horrible

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    that's the reason i moved out from D15. The traffic is horrible
    Not really, it's still a breeze compared to traffice at CTE and PIE. I live in Kembangan area and used the ECP every morning and occassionally used the PIE, CTE and KPE from my in laws's place. I tell u, the traffic at ECP is really nothing.

  7. #7
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You are comparing ECP to Still Road & Kembangan? (May be...)
    Anybody working in city or west side can forget about living in the east or even D15 about traffic on ECP is terrible (pay so much for properties & then ERP everyday still get caught in the jam!). For the price of D15 at $1500 psf, you can get decent units in D9-D11 and cut short the distance you need to travel (unless you can cannot live without the seaview and rather be caught in the jam.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    Not really, it's still a breeze compared to traffice at CTE and PIE. I live in Kembangan area and used the ECP every morning and occassionally used the PIE, CTE and KPE from my in laws's place. I tell u, the traffic at ECP is really nothing.

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You are comparing ECP to Still Road & Kembangan? (May be...)
    Anybody working in city or west side can forget about living in the east or even D15 about traffic on ECP is terrible (pay so much for properties & then ERP everyday still get caught in the jam!). For the price of D15 at $1500 psf, you can get decent units in D9-D11 and cut short the distance you need to travel (unless you can cannot live without the seaview and rather be caught in the jam.)
    I am saying i used ECP every morning as i live in Kembangan. And I maintain that the traffic there is still a breeze compared to other expressways.

  9. #9
    New Launch Project Specialist

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    For the price of D15 at $1500 psf, you can get decent units in D9-D11
    Are you kidding?

  10. #10
    New Launch Project Specialist

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impreza
    Hi, I see the ECP packed with westbound traffic every morning, especially before Rochor exit. It's all backed up to meyer sometimes... Just wondering how you guys get to CBD for work? Any tips?

    I usually reach CBD at 8-8.30. Am considering living at TK area. Thanks.
    ECP traffic is not as bad as other expressways, if you are considering Telok Kurau or Tanjong Katong, the MRT is your friend.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •