Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idyllic East

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IDYLLIC
    The floorplan and layout all without measurement. e.g: From the layout, shown the master bedroom can put one bed and two side tables but found out that I can only put queen size and not king size bed.
    sorry for late reply... what ur 3 bedder total area ?

I myself also bought a small 3 bedder ~900ft (but good thing is that no planter and bay window). we are guessing the dimension based on scale, using eg door (fix width) or bed, wardrove as an estimate. also, Using the studio show flat wardrobe, we worked out some area and seem that it gel up to the final area.

nevertheless, we already ask the lawyer to request from the developer the actual dimension (so far no new yet).

for small space, you can visit the IKEA at tamp, they have design for 25m2, 35m2 and 55m2 living area...kinda cool and re-assuring. I use them to estimate my unit as well. hope it help...

if only u and spouse, maid, no kids...the size shown still quite okay...has to adept...i guess.

Senior

User Info Menu

Actually the size are small.. And the pool is small. There is some design issue with the pool. When kids jump in and out. the water over flow on the side and flood to the wooden decking.. I think they are rectifying some of it. But the section in front of the gym still floods.

Units there are all pretty small. the bay windows takes up to much space.

User Info Menu

i think iDyllic east and idyllic residence are same developer....just had to design around the size constraint...MM are the trend..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123