Thread: Rosewood Condo

Default Rosewood Condo

Does anyone has anyviews of the Rosewood Condo near Causeway point at Woodlands? I was there and was amazed by the quality of the units there as it comes with marble in the living and toilets, and stylish wooden doors for teh kitchen. The layout is also extremely functional with good sized bedrooms. The lift lobby also comes with stylish sliding glass door panels. Of the condos at woodlands, this is also the nearest to MRT, causway point and civic centre with just about 3-4 walk to Civic Centre. It is also one of the condos near the Singapore American School and therefore, rental yields have been good.

Any views as I am seriously considering a unit there.

price-wise it looks comparable to just any suburban condos launched lately.

a plus point is the proximity to the BKE for convenience.

but it is definitely more than 3-4mins to the civic centre. more like 7-8mins for normal speed walking

I personally think the northern part of SG is quite undervalued. If you like the place and its for own stay, just go for it lah. Life is short. And I'm sure there will be people saying "Woodlands! Low class. Must be unhappy and have poor quality of life". Just ignore these self-important people and ask yourself what do you want in life? I heard rental yield is quite good becos of the American School nearby. But market has quieten down quite a lot this month.....

Quote Originally Posted by triston
    price-wise it looks comparable to just any suburban condos launched lately.

a plus point is the proximity to the BKE for convenience.

but it is definitely more than 3-4mins to the civic centre. more like 7-8mins for normal speed walking
    Could you clarify which development launched recently is of equivalent price to rosewood please?

I did walk to civic centre and MRT on foot on two occasions myself. It is definitely within 5 min to civic centre and 10 min to MRT by foot.

I agree that Rosewood condo (NOT Rosewood Suites) is definitely a value buy! Cheap and good! Developer was one with good reputation (Frasers Centrepoint); finishes are excellent and proximity to amenities are decent. Too bad I have committed to a EC unit in the north; else I would have bought this one. I understand that it also comes with a karaoke room!