Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Whitescape

  1. #1
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default Whitescape

    Whit-Escape...

    88 Lor N Telok Kurau... by some cheena piang contractor called CHIN FENG CONSTRUCTION...

    Show flat seems to be up liao.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    havent went to see e show gallery..but from the brochure i received from my agent, it looks pretty sleek..

    any neighbours?

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I bought The Lucent, 99 Lor. N , just nearby.
    This project seems small.
    I wonder how they can squeeze a pool in.

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    hello rambo...u mean how they managed to squeeze a pool in for whitescape?

    if that's what u're referring to, all the facilities r situated on the roof, reason being - no disruptions to e residents...heehee

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g3mli
    hello rambo...u mean how they managed to squeeze a pool in for whitescape?

    if that's what u're referring to, all the facilities r situated on the roof, reason being - no disruptions to e residents...heehee
    Oh yah.. I've just noticed the roof pool.
    Well.. number is nice...Lor N also one of the least cluttered lanes in TK.
    One thing though, did you notice that Far East owns a big plot nearby?
    Wonder when they will be launching it...most likely not so soon as they still need to concentrate on selling the Shore and the SilverSea nearby.

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo6
    Oh yah.. I've just noticed the roof pool.
    Well.. number is nice...Lor N also one of the least cluttered lanes in TK.
    One thing though, did you notice that Far East owns a big plot nearby?
    Wonder when they will be launching it...most likely not so soon as they still need to concentrate on selling the Shore and the SilverSea nearby.
    yupyup, there're a total number of 16units for this project only and thus im happy enuff to have a small pool, more imptly bbq pits for gathering as n when whereby i dun pay e maintenance fee for ntg.

    yah, i love the address and after driving a few rounds in TK, really realized what my agent mentioned is true - Lor N is seriously least cluttered w vehicles..probably cos it's situated at e end of e road.

    yah!! i notice that huge FEO board surrounding that plot of land, but i doubt they'll b launching it anytime soon..probably next yr q2? i think it will b an advantage for us when FEO project launch..FEO = ForEver Overpriced..hahaha...so the pricing within that area should b increasing..

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g3mli
    yupyup, there're a total number of 16units for this project only and thus im happy enuff to have a small pool, more imptly bbq pits for gathering as n when whereby i dun pay e maintenance fee for ntg.

    yah, i love the address and after driving a few rounds in TK, really realized what my agent mentioned is true - Lor N is seriously least cluttered w vehicles..probably cos it's situated at e end of e road.

    yah!! i notice that huge FEO board surrounding that plot of land, but i doubt they'll b launching it anytime soon..probably next yr q2? i think it will b an advantage for us when FEO project launch..FEO = ForEver Overpriced..hahaha...so the pricing within that area should b increasing..
    so...you bought a unit at Whitescape.
    Care to share how much PSF you paid? (PM me if not convenient to discuss here)

    When is your promised TOP period?
    Well.. did you notice my development? It's been 6months after they sold out and still the piling machines are parked there but no work done...sianz.
    Hope they TOP within this year. The anticipation is killing me!
    This is the first private property I bought.

    Yes...if FEO starts selling that development at a higher price, we will benefit but I'm planning to keep my unit for the long term so don't think I'll be bothered too much with that. (Freehold property must really HOLD! hehe)

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    rambo i also bought an unit by roxy and same as you the anticipation is killing me ... nothing has been done *sigh* mine is over at lorong h - the verte

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellogs
    rambo i also bought an unit by roxy and same as you the anticipation is killing me ... nothing has been done *sigh* mine is over at lorong h - the verte
    hi,
    yes...the verte is quite nice too. nearer to the park/playground.
    Seems like Roxy likes to take their own sweet time to build.
    I guess its because they have 3 projects running within the same timeframe.
    The Ambrosia has already completed piling and is in progress of building.
    Wonder whether yours or mine will be next.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo6
    so...you bought a unit at Whitescape.
    Care to share how much PSF you paid? (PM me if not convenient to discuss here)

    When is your promised TOP period?
    Well.. did you notice my development? It's been 6months after they sold out and still the piling machines are parked there but no work done...sianz.
    Hope they TOP within this year. The anticipation is killing me!
    This is the first private property I bought.

    Yes...if FEO starts selling that development at a higher price, we will benefit but I'm planning to keep my unit for the long term so don't think I'll be bothered too much with that. (Freehold property must really HOLD! hehe)
    yup..bot a unit at whitescape, 1112psf for a 2 bedder..the tentative TOP is 2012..

    opps..sorry didnt notice e development..actually till now tat e sales gallery is up..i still havent go take a look..will go see ur project's development this week when i go see e sales gallery..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •