Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hazel Park Condo

Senior

User Info Menu

i think the old shophouses spoil the facade, also the side wall of linear stuck to the side wall of the shophouses, don't know why the linear developer did not separate from the shophouse. If there is a back gate at hazel park leading to BPP, this project is really worth considering. I am not sure whether there is a station entrance at the doorstep of hazel park, but from my understanding, the walking distance from HP entrance to MRT should be around 300m.

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    think no plans yet, but actually those shophouses are providing much convenience for residents of Hazel Park Condo..kinda old world charm too. I might get a unit at Hazel cos of the old shophouses, then no need to walk further down to get my supplies....

User Info Menu

There is a station entrance at the door step within 300m of HP. another entrance is near Espada/Assumption School. It's cfm from the LTA website showing the detailed dwntown station plans. From what I know from the agent (who is also a resident) in 2009, the management is applying to the relavant authorities to open a side gate to BPP. Wonder if this has been realised?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i think the old shophouses spoil the facade, also the side wall of linear stuck to the side wall of the shophouses, don't know why the linear developer did not separate from the shophouse. If there is a back gate at hazel park leading to BPP, this project is really worth considering. I am not sure whether there is a station entrance at the doorstep of hazel park, but from my understanding, the walking distance from HP entrance to MRT should be around 300m.

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

These old shophouses along the row got house 2 x massage parlours which provides *ahem* services. Look for either BJ massage or the shop (on the 2nd floor) beside the car repair workshop. Staffed by illegal PRC workers who will satisfy all your deepest desires

Btw.... the indian curry house serves good ah neh food too!

Senior

User Info Menu

Are you serious? I have never patronised those shophouses, just driven past them, did not know it is so happening there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    These old shophouses along the row got house 2 x massage parlours which provides *ahem* services. Look for either BJ massage or the shop (on the 2nd floor) beside the car repair workshop. Staffed by illegal PRC workers who will satisfy all your deepest desires

Btw.... the indian curry house serves good ah neh food too!

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Are you serious? I have never patronised those shophouses, just driven past them, did not know it is so happening there.
    I need to know my competition mah

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    I need to know my competition mah
    Hahahah LOL LOL

You guys are very funny.

Anyway if you fellas do buy / invest in this project - a big welcome to the condo.

Now a Penthouse unit (2700+ sqft including PES) asking for $3.2 million i.e. S$1160+ psf.

Also, the number of units for sale have fallen to < 20 n the number of units for rental have risen to > 40
    (Data from Propertyguru.com n assuming 1 ad = 1 unit)

2 bedrm unit sold for > $900 psf (latest data from URA website)

Looks like price moving up.

Got a few calls from Agents asking if I want to sell over the last 2 weeks. Turned them down.

Cheers

User Info Menu

slowly and steadily inching closer to $1200 psf , then $1300.......not impossible due to its close proximity to mrt station and 999 yrs with huge land (approx. 450k sqft if im not wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Vento95
    Hahahah LOL LOL

You guys are very funny.

Anyway if you fellas do buy / invest in this project - a big welcome to the condo.

Now a Penthouse unit (2700+ sqft including PES) asking for $3.2 million i.e. S$1160+ psf.

Also, the number of units for sale have fallen to < 20 n the number of units for rental have risen to > 40
    (Data from Propertyguru.com n assuming 1 ad = 1 unit)

2 bedrm unit sold for > $900 psf (latest data from URA website)

Looks like price moving up.

Got a few calls from Agents asking if I want to sell over the last 2 weeks. Turned them down.

Cheers

User Info Menu

holding steady above $900 psf ....3 malls on the way, Tennery, BP Plaza & the Commercial mall in front of Maysprings. Seems like the MRT entrance is inching closer to the main gate, propertygura amended distance to 340m from 380m

User Info Menu

What about the two flyovers which are going to be built along Woodlands Road/ Upper Bukit Timah Road and Upper Bt Timah/ Dairy Farm? How will it affect the condo? Heard that some of the shophouses will be demolished to make way for the road widening/ flyovers.

User Info Menu

Shophouses affected are those after bk panjang junction and the flyover starts after the condo entrance, so not affecting at all. Even if it's built right infront, the units are built very far away from the main road and do not face the main road, so still very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by SGP
    What about the two flyovers which are going to be built along Woodlands Road/ Upper Bukit Timah Road and Upper Bt Timah/ Dairy Farm? How will it affect the condo? Heard that some of the shophouses will be demolished to make way for the road widening/ flyovers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast