Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Shore Residences (D15, 103 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    So The Shore Residences has hit a nëw hïgh of $1,436 psf?
    This is good for Katong, isn't it?
    heh, time to let go of my parc seabreeze unit liao! huat ah for CNY!!

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    heh, time to let go of my parc seabreeze unit liao! huat ah for CNY!!

Hi eng, how to huat for yr parc seabreeze as only 70% sold? I understand that all the four rm units facing Marine View can't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by sealover
    Hi eng, how to huat for yr parc seabreeze as only 70% sold? I understand that all the four rm units facing Marine View can't sell.
    eh, no need to sell now mah. theoretically speaking suppose if i sell now, just give a 10% discount to the shore's benchmark of 1400psf as a carrot also huat liao.

I think it doesnt work that way ...

Technically, if you want to sell Parc SB, you can offer 5-10% below developer price and it will move... offering a discount of a project nearby to sell your unit when the development is not fully sold is unlikely to work ...

But still ... Wishing all here a roaring year of Tiger ... and may all make lotsa money ...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I think it doesnt work that way ...

Technically, if you want to sell Parc SB, you can offer 5-10% below developer price and it will move... offering a discount of a project nearby to sell your unit when the development is not fully sold is unlikely to work ...

But still ... Wishing all here a roaring year of Tiger ... and may all make lotsa money ...

DKSG
    To be fair to those who bought Parc SB earlier, it is FH , good finishing and very well located. The unsold units are whole column of 4 rm unit ( asking >$1300psf or $2M++) directly facing the old Marine View condo which blocks half of the seaview. This is really bad design by the architect. I understand that some units are asking 10% above purchase price.. the price might change drastically if future MRT is confirmed right infront of it.....

To be fair to those who bought Parc SB earlier, it is FH , good finishing and very well located. The unsold units are whole column of 4 rm unit ( asking >$1300psf or $2M++) directly facing the old Marine View condo which blocks half of the seaview. This is really bad design by the architect. I understand that some units are asking 10% above purchase price.. the price might change drastically if future MRT is confirmed right infront of it.....
    i thought the unsold units would be the $3m+ penthouses. if it's the 4rm units that are unsold, could be those that are located below the sky terrace

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    i thought the unsold units would be the $3m+ penthouses. if it's the 4rm units that are unsold, could be those that are located below the sky terrace
    Not truth.
    See below caveats logged for Parc SB. Note only one 4 rm Unit #XX-04 block by next building sold. You may find your unit listed in it. Surprisingly, 3 out of the 4 penthouses sold to one single Indonesian ( I heard ).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not truth.
    See below caveats logged for Parc SB. Note only one 4 rm Unit #XX-04 block by next building sold. You may find your unit listed in it. Surprisingly, 3 out of the 4 penthouses sold to one single Indonesian ( I heard ).
    just said could be, not as-a-matter-of-fact. who would have thought the penthouses would be sold out so quickly, given the quantum of each unit?

Anyone can provide more info on new launch behind Parc Seabreeze. I got SMS from agent the name is called Coralis same developer as Parc SB.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, 9 February 2010 10.15 am
    For the amount of insults and discrimination The Shore Residences received, $1,418 psf is surely a reward it deserved in January.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name .......... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Shore Residences . RCR ....... 221 ....................... 144 .../.................... 1,418 ........... 1,200 ........... 1,043

New property rules: 'Nö effect on genuine buyers'
    Government considered other factors besides prices in acting to prevent bubble, says Grace Fu
    Jamie Ee WenWei
    The Sunday Times
    Sunday, 21 February 2010

Büyërs with the fïnäncïäl mëäns to höld a property will nöt be affected by the two new measures that came into effect yesterday, Senior Minister of State for National Development Grace Fu said.

She emphasised that the Government had acted to prevent a speculative bubble from forming.

In closely monitoring the property situation, it did not just look at prices, she said yesterday.

It also took into account a comprehensive range of indicators, including the volume of sub-sales and the 'churn' - also known as 'flipping' - in the market.

Ms Fu's comments - made at the sidelines of a community event - came a day after the new measures were announced.

From yesterday, any property sold within a year of its purchase will attract stamp duty of around 3%. This is on top of the stamp duty the prospective seller had earlier paid on the purchase.

Home buyers will also have to fork out more of their own money to buy property. Lending institutions will now be allowed to lend only up to 80% of the value of the property, instead of 90%.

Ms Fu said rising property prices were not the only reason that the Government decided to step in.

'We don't really comment on property prices. But we look at a whole host of indicators ... So it's not just about pricing,' she said.

Asked why the new rules had come hard on the heels of last September's market-cooling measures, Ms Fu said the Government had been monitoring the market very closely and felt 'it was the right thing to do for the moment'.

'We would like to, in a way, make sure that there's no bubble formation and can do it before the bubble is being formed. We think it's a suitable time,' she said.

Emphasising that the aim was to deter speculative behaviour, she said: 'We want öür ïnvëstörs to be on a more sölïd ground when they ïnvëst in property.'

'It should not deter genuine buyers who have the financial resources to hold a property. So, to an extent, we think it'll hëlp maintain a hëälthy state of the market.'

Last September, the Government removed the interest absorption scheme and interest-only housing loans - both of which removed or reduced regular instalment payments for uncompleted properties. It had also announced the resumption of confirmed-list land sales in the first half of this year.

Asked if any financing restrictions on Housing Board loans were in the pipeline, Ms Fu said there were already stringent credit checks to curb speculation in public housing.

'Plus the fact that HDB buyers who come to us for first-time loans, they are likely to live in the house that they buy,' she said.

She added that the new rules were not meant to curb the rising cash-over-valuation (COV) sums.

'COV happens when someone is prepared to pay a price above the valuation, so as long as a person has the means, then he will be willing to pay for the flat if he thinks it's worth it.'

Meanwhile, home buyers yesterday continued to throng showflats across the island despite the new measures that had kicked in.

Those whom The Sunday Times spoke to said the new rules will not affect them.

Sales manager William Shie, who is in his 40s, welcomed the new rules.

Mr Shie, who was at the 408-unit The Shore Residences showflat in Katong, said: 'It won't affect people like me who nëëd a house. I actually welcome the new ruling. The lower the maximum possible loan, the better, because it chases away speculators.'

I heard FEO is upping the price of The Shore ... Is this true ?

Any agents here to shed some light ?

From what I know though I am not a agent.. it is probably true.. with effect from 1 Mar 10. Anyway $1 increase is also considered raising the prices... maybe just by $10.... LOL...

Why do you bother about them raising prices? It will be good for you if you have invested and the developers are raising prices for the remaining units. Wait for options to be exercised and caveats to be lodged, then you can be sure that it has indeed been raised.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG, 27 Febraury 2010 10.42 pm
    I heard FEO is upping the price of The Shore ... Is this true ?

Any agents here to shed some light ?
    I guess the two of you will have to ask FEO.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2824, The Shore Residences, 28 February 2010 7.02 am
    Heard that price is going to increase on 1st March, anyone to confirm?

Just went to the showroom, price supposed to be increased after 15th March.
    Probably launch Tower C also.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, 9 February 2010 10.15 am
    Yup!
    Nëw hïgh of $1,436 psf is good for The Shore Residences!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of February 2010
    Project Name .......... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Shore Residences . RCR ....... 232 ....................... 15 .......................... 1,436 ........... 1,262 ........... 1,129

The Shore Residences' nëw hïgh is now $1,440 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    The Shore Residences . RCR ....... 247 ....................... 16 .......................... 1,440 ........... 1,349 ........... 1,278

The Shore Residences in District 15 has a nëw hïgh of $1,455 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    The Shore Residences . RCR ....... 255 ....................... 10 .......................... 1,455 ........... 1,334 ........... 1,284

NEW PREMIUM TOWER

2/3/4 Bedroom Available from 1055 to 1432 sqft

PSF from 1300 onward

Perfect place for own stay with amenties and new Katong Mall within 10 min walk.

Excellent Location in District 15 and 7 min drive from New Marina Bay Downtown

For Enquries, please call Eddie Hu @ 9188 1715

Good news!!!

The Shore(Amber Road)

Premier Tower launch Today..

Enjoy Extra Early Bird Discount for Limited

Period!!

Starting from 1195 Psf only

Avil on 2, 3, 4 and penthouse

All Pool Facing...

Be Hurry!!! Units are limited

Sms at 90686016 to view showflat today!!

Wow... 1300psf dropped to 1195psf!

Far east dropping prices? This is news indeed!

I saw Far East actively promoting The Shore and The Sound at Lucky Plaza (of all places) with a huge booth set up. Also, heard from the commercial on radio today about The Shore being at the "Peranakan enclave" so that one can be near Peranakans. I hope Far East would have realised by now the show Little Nonya has ended more than a year ago. The desire to be associated with "Peranakan" or have some fake mixed-Malay heritage has died down lah. Live in The Shore = Peranakan blood? What crappy positioning? No wonder must cut price.

Extra "early bird" discount if buy now (1 year after launch)? The real early birds who bought a year earlier would be pretty upset leh.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wow... 1300psf dropped to 1195psf!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Far east dropping prices? This is news indeed!

I saw Far East actively promoting The Shore and The Sound at Lucky Plaza (of all places) with a huge booth set up. Also, heard from the commercial on radio today about The Shore being at the "Peranakan enclave" so that one can be near Peranakans. I hope Far East would have realised by now the show Little Nonya has ended more than a year ago. The desire to be associated with "Peranakan" or have some fake mixed-Malay heritage has died down lah. Live in The Shore = Peranakan blood? What crappy positioning? No wonder must cut price.

Extra "early bird" discount if buy now (1 year after launch)? The real early birds who bought a year earlier would be pretty upset leh.

my friend living in east coast landed, said One Amber, after TOP for so long .. still have many unoccupied units..

it was a sold out project .. now many looking for tenants , and or new owners ..

until then, many units are sold and yet unoccupied ..

FEO probably sees the situation in One Amber ... and start to be a little concerned ...

maybe thats why they lower the price ? should i say, maybe thats why they DIDNT raise the price ..

seriously .. 1300 psf for 103 LH Shore vs 1300 psf FH One Amber ?

The main con for The Shore is China Construction. I shall not comment on the quality of their work.

In my opinon, East Coast is one of the best place to live in. Due to ample supply of condos, the price is relatively low vis a vis other districts, and rental yields may not be high. But for self stay it is an excellent location. I am a new East Coast convert. I used to live in RV and BT. East Coast offers a relax environment, breezy, youthful and a certain sense of energy but yet casual. This feel is unique to the area.

Actually last time the preview price was only around 1100 to 1150psf only.

But this one 1195psf all pool view? hrmm...

3 weeks ago ..said preview for premium blks from 1300 psf UP

then 12 hrs ago .. its 1195 psf ..

so people either think its a Discount or lower price ..

in fact its just very very slightly higher .. if not the same as before ..

by FEO's style ..this is considered rare .. they almost never sell at same psf for so called premium blocks after the initial launch ...

One Amber price really shot up a lot lah. So investors just want to cash out because whatever upside will not be as signficant as before, i.e. the rate of price growth will slow down significantly going forward. This is the best time to cash out of this district - so I'm not surprised many are selling. The MM launches in D15 have also helped pushed up the prices. But the whole Marine Parade HDB, Amber Road and Parkway area always seem cramped and congested - like perpetual carpark fight and quarrels at Parkway Parade.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    my friend living in east coast landed, said One Amber, after TOP for so long .. still have many unoccupied units..

it was a sold out project .. now many looking for tenants , and or new owners ..

until then, many units are sold and yet unoccupied ..

FEO probably sees the situation in One Amber ... and start to be a little concerned ...

maybe thats why they lower the price ? should i say, maybe thats why they DIDNT raise the price ..

seriously .. 1300 psf for 103 LH Shore vs 1300 psf FH One Amber ?

preview 1bedder ard 1.1kpsf nia

So Guys, the shore is worth it to buy or not?

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    So Guys, the shore is worth it to buy or not?
    I still cannot swallow the fact the land is FH but it's sold as a LH