Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 616171819202122232425262728293031323334353646 ... LastLast

Thread: Cube 8 (D11, Freehold, CDL)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Cannot do u-turn at Sky11.

Instead, turn left into whitley and then do a right to go under the flyover and join the PIE exit sliproad toward Thomson Road, then turn right (go straight if going Sky11) onto Thomson Road towards Novena.

It's a bit jialuck to turn into cube8 when traveling on Thomson from Novena
    oic... you obviously have done your homework.
    but that's a bit of a detour, and to be honest, that PIE exit to Thomson road can be a pain.. i use it almost every day.

User Info Menu

Just checked. According to Google Map, can do U-turn at the entrance of Sky11 so dun need to do a big loop at Whitley then Never know can leh Will take a good look when I drive pass tomorrow

Also, I dun think it is walkable to Novena MRT (950 meters) at least for me. So it is better take a bus to Novena MRT. When coming home, stop at Toa Payoh MRT instead and take bus to cube8 so that dun need to cross thomson road twice (if alight at Novena)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Just checked. According to Google Map, can do U-turn at the entrance of Sky11 so dun need to do a big loop at Whitley then Never know can leh Will take a good look when I drive pass tomorrow

Also, I dun think it is walkable to Novena MRT (950 meters) at least for me. So it is better take a bus to Novena MRT. When coming home, stop at Toa Payoh MRT instead and take bus to cube8 so that dun need to cross thomson road twice (if alight at Novena)
    ok. you bought a unit at cube? good for you.
    will cube have shuttle service to novena? arte has daily free shuttle service to novena every 30min, but ends at 6.30pm i think

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    ok. you bought a unit at cube? good for you.
    will cube have shuttle service to novena? arte has daily free shuttle service to novena every 30min, but ends at 6.30pm i think
    No bus shuttle for cube8. Not that I know of.

Me bought 2-bedder (PIE flyover view) for own stay. Current 3-bedder condo in north too big for just me & wife and also too far from workplace. Wife works at SLF bldg, so she can walk to work Wife always phobic of insects/lizards getting into house, so windows always fully shut. Noise/air pollution thus not a big concern for me especially if I soundproof the windows

Senior

User Info Menu

Sky11 don play play ok, it was sold out within 30hrs of vvip preview in 07.

http://www.asiabuilders.com.sg/asiab...try_code=conSG