Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Time to Live it up at MT SINAI

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Time to Live it up at MT SINAI

    Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai?

    The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).

    So check out the details:
    a. Tenure: FREEHOLD
    b. Expected date of physical completion: 2013
    c. Expected date of legal completion: 2016
    d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
    e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

    So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Mt Sinai is neither here nor there

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Went to see Trizon showflat last weekend, not many people there.
    All units are above 1000sf and overly priced at 1400-15xxpsf. The difference in pricing for each level is an eye-popping 9k to 10k and the 2 buildings are above 20 floors. impossible to walk to any mrt and no amenities around within walking distance. Location imo is terok, but i must say i was quite impressed with the luxury finishings and interior

  4. #4
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Heard the units have very big planter areas, bay windows, and balconies. Is this so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Went to see Trizon showflat last weekend, not many people there.
    All units are above 1000sf and overly priced at 1400-15xxpsf. The difference in pricing for each level is an eye-popping 9k to 10k and the 2 buildings are above 20 floors. impossible to walk to any mrt and no amenities around within walking distance. Location imo is terok, but i must say i was quite impressed with the luxury finishings and interior

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AidilZulkifli_KF
    Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai?

    The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).

    So check out the details:
    a. Tenure: FREEHOLD
    b. Expected date of physical completion: 2013
    c. Expected date of legal completion: 2016
    d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
    e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

    So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

    No offence mate, but "living with the nouveau riche" isn't a very good way to advertise your properties.

    Definition:

    nouveau riche |ˈnoōvō ˈrē sh |
    noun [treated as pl. ] (usu. the nouveau riche)
    people who have recently acquired wealth, typically those perceived as ostentatious or lacking in good taste.
    adjective
    of, relating to, or characteristic of such people : nouveau-riche social climbers.
    ORIGIN French, literally ‘new rich.’

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    lol that is a good one. The agent ought to slap himself for not knowing what he is saying...

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy
    No offence mate, but "living with the nouveau riche" isn't a very good way to advertise your properties.

    Definition:

    nouveau riche |ˈnoōvō ˈrē sh |
    noun [treated as pl. ] (usu. the nouveau riche)
    people who have recently acquired wealth, typically those perceived as ostentatious or lacking in good taste.
    adjective
    of, relating to, or characteristic of such people : nouveau-riche social climbers.
    ORIGIN French, literally ‘new rich.’

  7. #7
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AidilZulkifli_KF
    you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers
    Buy 2 room free air tickets to KL
    3 room to HK
    4 room to Perth
    Penthouse to Tokyo

    Or you can give better freebies?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •