Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617

Thread: River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Riverbayers!! We have Nespresso as free gift from Developer when you go down to collect your keys!!!! I am so glad they didn't give us Christmas log cake .... !!!!!
    I think both project the same for riviera 38 also 1 and 1+1 bedder nspresso worth $500 + for 2 bedder and 2+ 1 vacuum cleaner brand Miele worth $800 + and 3 bedder air purifier . Maybe Christmas they will give your log cake again . Because on mooncake festival they give riviera 38 owner shangrila mooncake too . U not surprise u receive log cake on Christmas
    Last edited by Noexit; 21-11-14 at 17:04.

Default How long does it take to get the keys?

Riverbayers!! We have Nespresso as free gift from Developer when you go down to collect your keys!!!! I am so glad they didn't give us Christmas log cake .... !!!!!
    Congrats to Abbey for having your keys already!

Can I just check, how long does it take for the developer's side to contact you to collect the keys after you have done the requested payment? (i.e. the 6 months maintenance fees and survey fee)
    Or do I have to call them up myself?

Quote Originally Posted by MsPiggyShrew View Post
    Congrats to Abbey for having your keys already!

Can I just check, how long does it take for the developer's side to contact you to collect the keys after you have done the requested payment? (i.e. the 6 months maintenance fees and survey fee)
    Or do I have to call them up myself?
    2 days ... Monday aftern give cheque, Wed confirm payment received by Developer, Thursday took keys. But I did arrange key collection prior payment received from developer to chop the slot first.

Hope this help.

2 days ... Monday aftern give cheque, Wed confirm payment received by Developer, Thursday took keys. But I did arrange key collection prior payment received from developer to chop the slot first.

Hope this help.
    Oh I see...did the developer side contacted you regarding payment received?
    Because I also gave the cheques on Monday afternoon to my law firm, but didn't hear from anyone till today

Hope this help.
    Oh I see...so the developer side contacted you directly?
    Because I also handed in the cheques to my law firm last Monday, but yet to hear frm anyone...

Oh I see...so the developer side contacted you directly?
    Because I also handed in the cheques to my law firm last Monday, but yet to hear frm anyone...

Chase your lawyer to chase them. Your lawyer need to get a confirmation from developer lawyer, Lee & Lee, before Allgreen can release the keys to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    I think both project the same for riviera 38 also 1 and 1+1 bedder nspresso worth $500 + for 2 bedder and 2+ 1 vacuum cleaner brand Miele worth $800 + and 3 bedder air purifier . Maybe Christmas they will give your log cake again . Because on mooncake festival they give riviera 38 owner shangrila mooncake too . U not surprise u receive log cake on Christmas
    Is this a practice by the developers tov give such to the homeowners upon top?

Anyway for homeowners.. I think the defect checklist should be useful to you once you collect your keys: http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...revisited.html

Hi all Riverbay owners!
    There is a demo presentation from 3 vendors for planter decking next Saturday 6 Dec 2014, 10.30 - 11.30 am at Riverbay. If interested please join.

Chase your lawyer to chase them. Your lawyer need to get a confirmation from developer lawyer, Lee & Lee, before Allgreen can release the keys to you.
    Thanks Abbey! Gotten mine already!

And thanks icysamur for the info! But where will be the vendors be doing the demo?

And thanks icysamur for the info! But where will be the vendors be doing the demo?
    We still haven't checked with the management for this yet.

Exclamation

Demo will be on level 7 landscape deck. Please give a shout all those interested to join. We need to provide a headcount to the management.