Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

Default Launch 108 unit 67 units sold till dec 2013

How do u know sales unit?and lunch units?
    any website? can see the details.
    Like "http://www.ura.gov.sg"

Quote Originally Posted by prasana5000 View Post
    How do u know sales unit?and lunch units?
    any website? can see the details.
    Like "http://www.ura.gov.sg"
    This have to check with developer . The another web u can see is squarefoot loh . But you won't be able to know the actual floor the amount they sell

Today I saw they have finished painting the side façade of Stack 05 and removed the canvas. Installing windows at the same time as well. Window frames are chocolate/black. Thought it's supposed to be white/milky.

Quote Originally Posted by simonwhloh View Post
    Today I saw they have finished painting the side façade of Stack 05 and removed the canvas. Installing windows at the same time as well. Window frames are chocolate/black. Thought it's supposed to be white/milky.
    that is cover wz a layer of plastic , like riviera 38 also look the same but when the take of the plastic look like white milky

My friend buy one unit.
    cost is 1455 psf for 517sqft(1+Study)high floor.(Above 19).
    price is valuable?
    i am planing to buy one unit.
    what are the advantage and drawback of riverbay(I know riverbay near CTE).?

My friend buy one unit.
    price is valuable?
    Boon Keng is a developing area. Notice the huge influx of foreigners. I would say given a few more years, the purple line starting from Boon Keng to Little India will continue to be more established. Advantage you get the feasibility of having amenities nearby. Drawback near to expressway. Other than that i think this is a good buy

My friend buy one unit.
    price is valuable?
    I personally like the location because it is off the main roads and no MRT station is within walking distance (for now) - these tend to make the property price more expensive otherwise. I am also not a fan of big developments which means pesky kids and accelerated facility deterioration. Given its city fringe locale, I think the price was reasonable when I bought it in May last year.

Default PHOTO UPDATE

taken on 02 feb 2014 .

Default Seems like not much progression

I passed by CTE every Sunday. That building seems to have stop moving .... I bought it in Nov, thought it would be ready by 2014 June or so. Looks like this will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I passed by CTE every Sunday. That building seems to have stop moving .... I bought it in Nov, thought it would be ready by 2014 June or so. Looks like this will never happen.
    Will top on 2014 no worry

bro how you know man?

Quote Originally Posted by dp86 View Post
    bro how you know man?
    Is not what I know . It will finish and top in 2014 they have to . Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    Is not what I know . It will finish and top in 2014 they have to . Trust me
    Most probably 1/2 yr after Riviera~

Quote Originally Posted by ayahiro View Post
    Most probably 1/2 yr after Riviera~
    I think will be there or 3 mth later

Thought TOP was 31 March 2014? That's what the sign at the site says ... Sorry first time property owner here, so don't know how these things work.

Quote Originally Posted by flee75 View Post
    Thought TOP was 31 March 2014? That's what the sign at the site says ... Sorry first time property owner here, so don't know how these things work.
    The sign at the site is written jun 2015 top if I not wrong cannot be 31 march 2014 . .

They just unwrapped the top few floors of the east front stacks yesterday. They have also started to dismantle the construction elevators. We are looking at progress here. I think works were being done while under the blue canvas all these while. Hopefully can TOP by Jun 2014.

They just unwrapped the top few floors of the east front stacks yesterday. They have also started to dismantle the construction elevators. We are looking at progress here. I think works were being done while under the blue canvas all these while. Hopefully can TOP by Jun 2014.
    Hopefully it will top at the same time as riviera 38 .

8 Feb 2014.

8 Feb 2014.
    Cool . U bought riverbay ?

Hopefully it will top at the same time as riviera 38 .
    When I go to the show flat of riverbay recently, I saw that's a letter on the table write there this project has to be finished and hand in to AllGreen no later than 31st march 2014. So I think it's should be similar time as R38 to be TOP

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing View Post
    When I go to the show flat of riverbay recently, I saw that's a letter on the table write there this project has to be finished and hand in to AllGreen no later than 31st march 2014. So I think it's should be similar time as R38 to be TOP
    Actually if base on china southern construction . Riviera 38 take 29 month to construct riverbay take 26 mths 。 construction date both project start on 1 sep 2011 . So actually river bay should be finish by now I think they are behind time . Riviera 38 shd be complete on 1st April 2014 .

I went to have a look at it on Sat night. Rivera 38 is almost completed. When I peeped inside they are touching up here and there .... Then I walk over to Riverbay, cannot see anything as it was all covered up. But there are progressing.
    Does anyone knows why is Allgreen holding the 9 to 11 level and launching them? I check with the agent he told me they are not launched yet.
    Initially I wanted to buy the lower floor as my frens told me noise travel upwards but becos it was not launched yet so I ended up buying the higher floor instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I went to have a look at it on Sat night. Rivera 38 is almost completed. When I peeped inside they are touching up here and there .... Then I walk over to Riverbay, cannot see anything as it was all covered up. But there are progressing.
    Does anyone knows why is Allgreen holding the 9 to 11 level and launching them? I check with the agent he told me they are not launched yet.
    Initially I wanted to buy the lower floor as my frens told me noise travel upwards but becos it was not launched yet so I ended up buying the higher floor instead.
    You can always ask the all-green the unit you want even they didnt release .they will sell . like riviera 38 which i purchase is also unreleased unit . all-green also sold it to me.

Default You can always ask the all-green the unit you want even they didnt release .they will

If release the low floor unit wat abt the price (psf)
    is it high or low?

Default Experience with Main Con South China Construction - buyers be aware

Just for sharing only. Not meant to be an offense to anyone here.

The materials brought in tend to be of inferior quality even though workmanship is ok. As a result, repair and rectification are commons. Response to repair and rectification are fast and responsive nevertheless because they have a huge workforce in Singapore.

At end of day, superior workmanship cannot make up for inferior quality in building materials used. This is more apparent when the building aged.

If release the low floor unit wat abt the price (psf)
    is it high or low?
    if they willing selling to you, they will letl you know the price ? but of cause you must place a chq to them if you are keen .

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui View Post
    Just for sharing only. Not meant to be an offense to anyone here.

The materials brought in tend to be of inferior quality even though workmanship is ok. As a result, repair and rectification are commons. Response to repair and rectification are fast and responsive nevertheless because they have a huge workforce in Singapore.

At end of day, superior workmanship cannot make up for inferior quality in building materials used. This is more apparent when the building aged.
    From what i understand from china construction form the staff i know that all green for this two project rivera 38 and riverbay didn't uncut the builder. so lets cross finger the material and workmanship everything will be ok and good hehe

From what i understand from china construction form the staff i know that all green for this two project rivera 38 and riverbay didn't uncut the builder. so lets cross finger the material and workmanship everything will be ok and good hehe
    3 cheers to Robert Kuok? haha

Anyway, from yesterday's news, seems like private property is going to be hotcake again due to the government measures.

Quote Originally Posted by ayahiro View Post
    3 cheers to Robert Kuok? haha

Anyway, from yesterday's news, seems like private property is going to be hotcake again due to the government measures.
    Yes hurray .