Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

There are many options for R38, no car then bike, no bike than bicycle, no bicycle then hitch, no hitch then walk, or open your own 7-11 or cafe ... sure very good biz in St Michael area

茉莉花 38 KO 八河幢

相煎何太急?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Yeah, St Michael is a very quiet and peaceful environment (unless facing the expressway). I personally love it a lot whenever i visit a nearby spiritual worshipping ground, and could sit there for the entire afternoon till eve.

In view of the low quantum, really good for own stay if driving, otherwise the walk to nearest amenities and transport could be quite a chore.

Default Good for some...

The distance to the bus stop outside St Michael's Place is 500m. A slow walk would be 7 to 8 minutes.

Distance to Potong Pasir MRT station walking along the Kallang River and through Moonstone area is 900m. A slow walk would be 12 to 13 minutes.

Some people don't mind or even enjoy walking. Some people don't. So, just present the figures and let people decide for themselves.

For people who take public transportation, the shuttle bus service to Boon Keng station upon T.O.P. should be helpful.

If we drive, then, no issues.

For a city fringe location with 800+ years of remaining lease, price of $1.1k to $1.3k psf is a pretty good deal (especially if we realise that projects like Airstream, Vetro, City Regency etc are asking for higher prices; projects across the CTE in Balestier, not anywhere nearer to a MRT station than St. Michael's, have breached $1.8k psf).

I feel that when Riviera 38 is completed together with its sister project RiverBay, owners of neighbouring smaller projects would have a hard time re-selling their units.

Finally, something that I think about is wealth preservation. When I pass on from this world, I would leave assets for my next generation and 999 years lease or FH real estate are preferred over those with 99 years leases.

The last I checked, 25th floor 1+1 (stack 2) was released by developer and asking for $688k or $1,135 psf. Compared to the 26th floor of stack 4 which was sold at $650K or $1,313psf, this looks like a steal. Pity stack 2's bedroom gets the west sun which I do not like.

All said, I believe that with the current state of the market, Riviera 38 is not a bad proposition at all. If what we can afford is $800k to $900k for a 2 bedder (750 to 900 sq ft) and we are looking for FH and close to the city, this is as good as it gets. 2 bedder (742 sq ft), level 24, $861k is still available.

If we can afford $1.5m to $2m for something similar, we won't be looking at Riviera 38...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    There are many options for R38, no car then bike, no bike than bicycle, no bicycle then hitch, no hitch then walk, or open your own 7-11 or cafe ... sure very good biz in St Michael area

茉莉花 38 KO 八河幢

相煎何太急?
    Wow... not bad..

Riviera ... is 茉莉花?
    Why not 河畔38

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Wow... not bad..

Riviera ... is 茉莉花?
    Why not 河畔38

38河畔 should sound nicer ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro

38河畔 should sound nicer ..lol
    terrible, sounds like Singapore river

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-uA9prlEn0

耶利亞 38

terrible, sounds like Singapore river

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-uA9prlEn0

耶利亞 38
    LIKE.

耶利亞 耶利 耶利亞 耶利 耶利亞
    耶利亞 神秘 耶利亞 我一定要找到她

很远的地方有个女郎 名字叫做耶利亚 有人在传说她的眼睛 看了使人更年轻 如果你得到她的拥抱 你就永远不会老 为了这个神奇的传说 我要努力去寻找 我一定要找到她

童安格 is so handsome... we used to drool over his boyish charms...

Absolutely love his gay-ful pose in this photo
    Last edited by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage; 28-05-12 at 16:23.

His recent photo

岁月催人老啊!

wah .. he is so old now (I guess I am too)

很远的地方有个condo 名字叫做耶利亚
    耶利亞 38 耶利亞 我一定要找到她

很远的地方有个condo 名字叫做耶利亚
    耶利亞 38 耶利亞 我一定要找到她

Dont worry.
    姜是老的辣.
    Ever heard of chilli dog?

You all damn funny, nostalgic old song now became condo name.
    Tong an ge's face now look like di long.

Suddenly sounds cool and fun here

很远的地方有个condo 名字叫做耶利亚
    耶利亞 38 耶利亞 我一定要找到她

Yea, good one. You make riviera 38 sound so inaccessible and so difficult to find.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Yeah, St Michael is a very quiet and peaceful environment (unless facing the expressway). I personally love it a lot whenever i visit a nearby spiritual worshipping ground, and could sit there for the entire afternoon till eve.

In view of the low quantum, really good for own stay if driving, otherwise the walk to nearest amenities and transport could be quite a chore.
    Yes..exactly! couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Wow, sound very sarcastic and means to optimistic home owner in this district.
    How about share with us which project that you are currently staying now maybe will serve a good references to member here reading it
    This is just a forum discussing property issues n to post yr opinions..
    Wont be ideal for anyone here divulging on their personal details unless they want to themselves..

To be frank, St Mikes estate appears to be quiet probably due to the extreme contrast by the noisy CTE and the super jammed Serangoon Rd right in front.

To be frank, St Mikes estate appears to be quiet probably due to the extreme contrast by the noisy CTE and the super jammed Serangoon Rd right in front.
    In all honesty,this project's facade is nice but the location really cmi. It is very inaccesible if u dont drive. Could be dangerous walking in alone late @night..

Maintenance fees not cheap also,$295+gst for 1 Bedder n $354+gst for 2 bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    In all honesty,this project's facade is nice but the location really cmi. It is very inaccesible if u dont drive. Could be dangerous walking in alone late @night..

Maintenance fees not cheap also,$295+gst for 1 Bedder n $354+gst for 2 bedders.
    I second the 'security' aspect you mentioned. It is quite dead after 9pm, even on weekends.

Maintenance got GST? ... and it's not cheap indeed.

With more upcoming project in this area future might not be that bad and there a church and temple there, weekend is rather so crowd moving in. But maintenance fee might be exp a bit but that because of the additional maintenance for the green marks feature they had there simliar to some other project with pneumatic chute system. anyway maintenance fee might reduce once they had collected the estimated maintenance funding for this project.

I second the 'security' aspect you mentioned. It is quite dead after 9pm, even on weekends.

Maintenance got GST? ... and it's not cheap indeed.

With more upcoming project in this area future might not be that bad and there a church and temple there, weekend is rather so crowd moving in. But maintenance fee might be exp a bit but that because of the additional maintenance for the green marks feature they had there simliar to some other project with pneumatic chute system. anyway maintenance fee might reduce once they had collected the estimated maintenance funding for this project.
    Maintenance fees will never be reduced fyi,in fact it will go even higher in the future once
    they start collecting sinking funds..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    The distance to the bus stop outside St Michael's Place is 500m. A slow walk would be 7 to 8 minutes.

Distance to Potong Pasir MRT station walking along the Kallang River and through Moonstone area is 900m. A slow walk would be 12 to 13 minutes.

Some people don't mind or even enjoy walking. Some people don't. So, just present the figures and let people decide for themselves.

For people who take public transportation, the shuttle bus service to Boon Keng station upon T.O.P. should be helpful.

If we drive, then, no issues.
    A K is that u?
    For a city fringe location with 800+ years of remaining lease, price of $1.1k to $1.3k psf is a pretty good deal (especially if we realise that projects like Airstream, Vetro, City Regency etc are asking for higher prices; projects across the CTE in Balestier, not anywhere nearer to a MRT station than St. Michael's, have breached $1.8k psf).

I feel that when Riviera 38 is completed together with its sister project RiverBay, owners of neighbouring smaller projects would have a hard time re-selling their units.

Finally, something that I think about is wealth preservation. When I pass on from this world, I would leave assets for my next generation and 999 years lease or FH real estate are preferred over those with 99 years leases.

The last I checked, 25th floor 1+1 (stack 2) was released by developer and asking for $688k or $1,135 psf. Compared to the 26th floor of stack 4 which was sold at $650K or $1,313psf, this looks like a steal. Pity stack 2's bedroom gets the west sun which I do not like.

All said, I believe that with the current state of the market, Riviera 38 is not a bad proposition at all. If what we can afford is $800k to $900k for a 2 bedder (750 to 900 sq ft) and we are looking for FH and close to the city, this is as good as it gets. 2 bedder (742 sq ft), level 24, $861k is still available.

If we can afford $1.5m to $2m for something similar, we won't be looking at Riviera 38...
    A K ? Is that u?

Yup that apply to all projects too? Wonder if U came across any project do had reduce maintenance fee after a period of time for certain reason or any members will like to share with us?

Maintenance fees will never be reduced fyi,in fact it will go even higher in the future once
    they start collecting sinking funds..

I heard from someone if u intend to stay in a pc forever until u die (not selling), u can purposely don't pay maintenance fee. Is that true?

Default update the unit sold till may 2012

The total update sold till may 2012 is 70unit

Default Lastest update sales for riviera 38

Total unit sold till june : 80% sold .

1 bedroom 1 unit left 25th floor .

1+1 bedroom 1 unit left 25th floor .

2 bedroom 3 unit left .

any idea how much is the maintenance fees for 1 bedder n 2 bedder unit?

any idea how much is the maintenance fees for 1 bedder n 2 bedder unit?
    1 bedder is around 280sin

2 bedder is 354sin

Default Site Update

Some site update of the current progress, look like the basement almost completed.

Look like some error loading pics. will load later again

Some site update of the current progress, look like the basement almost completed.

Default update

The foundation is ready , building will be start soon .