Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I drove around that area but couldn't find the showroom. Perhaps that's part of the problem, because potential buyers cannot find the showroom easily!
    Showroom's along serangoon road, at the curve turning to Whampoa rd south. It's on the right instead of left (turning into st michael's). it's kinda tucked away, I must admit...

Anyway, I did try to ask for further discount... URA caveat's showed pretty slow sales, so I thought they would be pressured to give... hahhah.... no such luck. Developer was pretty adamant about their prices, despite the fact that I would take a higher floor for a better price.

I went to the showflat and its freezing cold and no free carpark becoz need to park at HDB MSCP. But the unit its quite useful and practical, I think for 1+1 at 5XX and two bedroom at 7XX its less than 1100psf, think its acceptable at today's market and with 2yr shutter bus to MRT its a plus point to rent out, but strange that Allgreen market this project quitely and the riverbay TOP 1.5 yr earlier than this one they not even market it out & consturction already started... strange...

if you see how allgreen market their properties, you will know.. their motto is "ai zhai, low price I rather no sale"/ Even their skysuites have even official launch despite preview launch for god know's how long. Guess their balance sheet strong strong

Quote Originally Posted by gd_gracious
    Showroom's along serangoon road, at the curve turning to Whampoa rd south. It's on the right instead of left (turning into st michael's). it's kinda tucked away, I must admit...
    Okay, thanks. At least it should have the courtesy to put a signboard at the construction site to indicate the show flat. The agents marketing for this must be having a hard time.

Wow is it RiverBay TOP 1.5 year then Rivieria 38? How can that be which mean River Bay in next year June? I heard Riveria 38 will be TOP in Dec 2014 how can be River Bay so earlier and River Bay had 140 units in total might take longer a bit to complete. Anyway I heard tml, 25 Feb is their official lanuch.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    I went to the showflat and its freezing cold and no free carpark becoz need to park at HDB MSCP. But the unit its quite useful and practical, I think for 1+1 at 5XX and two bedroom at 7XX its less than 1100psf, think its acceptable at today's market and with 2yr shutter bus to MRT its a plus point to rent out, but strange that Allgreen market this project quitely and the riverbay TOP 1.5 yr earlier than this one they not even market it out & consturction already started... strange...

Yup I know and I seldom heard they will further reduce price until recently I get feedback from agent for this project they are giving further more discount for higher unit and better dicount price then the previous discount and I was surprise to hear about that which mean it is very unfair for those unit already sell to customers.

Bit disppointed with this recent discount giving for these few days and my confidence on them had seriousily dropped on this developer and now I really had doubts on how well they maintaining their "developer price".

Don't wish to bought and get caught in the incident of after buying and few months later they giving further discount for better and high floor unit.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    if you see how allgreen market their properties, you will know.. their motto is "ai zhai, low price I rather no sale"/ Even their skysuites have even official launch despite preview launch for god know's how long. Guess their balance sheet strong strong

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Yup I know and I seldom heard they will further reduce price until recently I get feedback from agent for this project they are giving further more discount for higher unit and better dicount price then the previous discount and I was surprise to hear about that which mean it is very unfair for those unit already sell to customers.

Bit disppointed with this recent discount giving for these few days and my confidence on them had seriousily dropped on this developer and now I really had doubts on how well they maintaining their "developer price".

Don't wish to bought and get caught in the incident of after buying and few months later they giving further discount for better and high floor unit.
    Huge Ad on ST today! Guess they are finally trying to do something about the very slow sales. The prices seems to be better than their launch

Projects not near MRT r in danger of price correction of 5-10% due to onslaught of ECs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Projects not near MRT r in danger of price correction of 5-10% due to onslaught of ECs.
    May be today showroom will be crowded with Big Ad in ST today....

No free parking, people just drive 1 loop around the showflat and drive away haa haa....

Wonder how much unit had been sold so far?

Wonder how much unit had been sold so far?
    Check URA site lor

Drive pass to afternoon, found out that this project change the TOP date from 30/09/2015 to 30/05/2014, and Riverbay become 31/03/2014 instead of 2015 June..

Seems that they are a bit desperate now.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Seems that they are a bit desperate now.
    Do you know the estimated maintenance fee?

Should be quite standard at about $200 for a 2 bedder given the limited landscaping, amenities, no of units, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by $2COE

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Should be quite standard at about $200 for a 2 bedder given the limited landscaping, amenities, no of units, etc.
    Thats not too bad. My friend kept insisting that it's >300 per month..

Check with developer.
    Thats not too bad. My friend kept insisting that it's >300 per month..

$59 per share, for two bedder is $354.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    $59 per share, for two bedder is $354.
    Ouch........

Default Sales moving up fast

I heard that after 2 weekend of adv in newspaper, the sales are going up and agent told me that is 30%+ sold and more to come..... Guess the property market is going up again

Default WOW 1 + 1 STUDY fully sold

The 1 + 1 is fully sold Left the unrelease stack . one of my friend keen to buy the 1 + 1 call the developer to sell the unrelease stack the developer refuse strange.

Wow! But I must say their 1+1 pricing is quite value for money.

The 1 + 1 is fully sold Left the unrelease stack . one of my friend keen to buy the 1 + 1 call the developer to sell the unrelease stack the developer refuse strange.
    is like that one.. Allgreen damn guailan, not first time already. Backed by billionaire wad to do.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Facing which direction?

more CMs coming!!! Run for cover

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    is like that one.. Allgreen damn guailan, not first time already. Backed by billionaire wad to do.
    which billionaire?

Wow CMs mean..?

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    more CMs coming!!! Run for cover

This year I can see that all property seem going up . Lot of 99 yr project for 2 bedroom also 750sqf all at 950k to over 1mil . That y riviera in city fringe still selling this type of price is a good buy . And 999yr lease
    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop