Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    or could be someone who is already vested but pretends not to be?
    You all are really funny.... First stanlin as I have said before... Even if I am an agent why would I be driving sales to other agents coz no one knows me henc would I be so stupid? If I really want I will stay my contact details from the begining...

As the the quote above, if imhave already bought then I will be just as naive if I thinki can talk up the project... This is a long term project... It's gonna take years to sell out... The agen told me that they plan to release the units in at least four phases man.... We are in phase one only two towers released....

I am really impressed with the project...
    Can I have alternative views on anyone who think it's not a good project so I can see both sides of the coin before I commit....mcoz I really cant see what is the downside....

So far what I have heard is that there tiles are homogenous.... And that there will be many units... I told the agent this as well... They told me got two entrance and exit and each have two lanes in and out.. So total of four lanes for 1700 units in and four lanes out....

For a normal project of 400 units I see only one lane in and one lane out so I think they have catered enough plus since it's in CCR plus near mrt I think many will not be driving..

Ay other negatives that forummers can share?
    Only objective ones please....
    I hope to commit soon, before prices start to go upin phase two....

The agent told me the want to aim for 2.5% increase for every new phase that they launch

u looking at 2bedder?

i remember i dun really like the 2bedder layout when i was there....den those bigger sized 2bedder quantum too high not worth it...

btw, still got 15-25th flr 2bedder avail? i tink above 25th flr big jump in psf rite and below 15th flr cannot command a gd view liao

i feel tat the lap pools r too small for such a big project....its 50m by how much? do u noe?

u been telling ppl to buy resale FH rite? how come so keen on this new launches and 99lh?

strangely, many says resale gdgd....but still ppl buy from new launches? hehe

Just talk to couple of friends buying resale,.... told me prices very hard. Sellers stone hard selling price. Never tio cool yet prices. Maybe rock SOLID rental is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Just talk to couple of friends buying resale,.... told me prices very hard. Sellers stone hard selling price. Never tio cool yet prices. Maybe rock SOLID rental is the reason.
    ur frens looking to buy at below value or willing to pay reasonable market price?

i aso looking at resale now but at below value....LOL....and ya....damn hard to find....

reasonably priced resale units still can find

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ur frens looking to buy at below value or willing to pay reasonable market price?

i aso looking at resale now but at below value....LOL....and ya....damn hard to find....

My friend looking at Pandan Valley area, getting bigger unit ard 2000sqft unit. Alot of pple go view apparently, owner asking slightly more than $1k. Friend considering taking up so children can go hendry park primary school.

i kaopo tag along with my friend for viewing, the surrounding super spacious area. Older condos win in this area. Relatively well maintained despite it's age. Very quiet inside although along main road. Each bedroom 1 toilet, so shiok!!

My friend asking below also, view 3x n bargin, still tio hard rock. Perhaps got enbloc potential in next 10 years one, seems all hard rock prices....

There seems to be some parcels of open space around the area. Dont know got good future developments or not.

PS1: Not agent
    PS2: Not vested

Can advise how to know if a resale unit is below value?
    Would anyone consider walkup apartments?

u looking at 2bedder?

i remember i dun really like the 2bedder layout when i was there....den those bigger sized 2bedder quantum too high not worth it...

btw, still got 15-25th flr 2bedder avail? i tink above 25th flr big jump in psf rite and below 15th flr cannot command a gd view liao

i feel tat the lap pools r too small for such a big project....its 50m by how much? do u noe?

u been telling ppl to buy resale FH rite? how come so keen on this new launches and 99lh?

strangely, many says resale gdgd....but still ppl buy from new launches? hehe

HAHAHA funny, its the pool again! I was just wondering if they join the 2 lap pool all they way from left to right, maybe hua chong students will train there

(Joking, just for fun) If really so long , then i can start thread d'leedon is impressive

UPdate from my poll, as of now 31.71%( your category ) use it more than 4x a month. 39.02% use it 0x.

owners are prepared to stick with their current place unless they are incentivized with a big offer. Investment properties are sustainable due to low interest rates. Some of these dynamics need to change before you see me reasonably priced units. Been looking around but hard to find good deals nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    owners are prepared to stick with their current place unless they are incentivized with a big offer. Investment properties are sustainable due to low interest rates. Some of these dynamics need to change before you see me reasonably priced units. Been looking around but hard to find good deals nowadays.
    If got good deals, Agent 1st to grab unless beyond their reach....

Therefore don't rely on very rich agents to show you deals. Use those who are slightly season and hungry to get more good deals for you than for themselves.

I find it amusing to read this award-winning architect Zaha Hadid's comments on One-North. She called it "Zero-North" and admitted that it was a genuine mistake which she would get worked up when reporter Tay Suan Chiang raised it up. Zaha was also critical of other architects.

Mistaking Suan Chiang's question on whether architects are too caught up with designing iconic buildings, the not so humble Zaha quipped, "If they have any talent at all, they would have caught up. Unfortunately, many don't have the ability to do it, so I don't think they have caught up. In fact, the reverse is true, 99 per cent of architects do terrible stuff."

Zaha further impressed this reporter with her quote-worthy comments and apparantly embraced the term "starchitect" while generalising other architects as "glorified plumbers for a long time" and had only "emerged from the ashes".

Tsk tsk
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Seriously for some reason, I find her rather arrogant. And I'm not that impressed by her design anyway. Her so called signature show house is not a practical home. Also the so called flower design is very difficult to build, bringing unnecessary cost. I won't be surprised the design was eventually modified because of practicality.

Top designers usually got top notch self esteem and carry an air of presence. Well she is the only woman winner of watever award she got. I do agree with her statement on the design part........

I do agree on most part that dLeedon is not too bad but won't say it's outstanding. Wonder how the final pdt will turn out.

Was anyone at the show room over the wkend? I went to kapo at The Cape n H20. See H20 Liao scare tio cooling measure again. Cape sales gal told me I came at the right time.....n go on to pursade me katong mall is damn good. 1800+++ Psf after lots of discount , impressive balcony space n bay window. See Liao blur.

Salute pple whom buy into this 3.4 celing n build loft concept. Just be careful when u wake up, don't knock your head.

for those who considering Dleedon...i tink interlace is a better buy....

for those who considering Dleedon...i tink interlace is a better buy....
    in terms of psf agree. dleedon offers something very important interlace dont have. Absolute advantage. But i would say its for different kind of buyers

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    in terms of psf agree. dleedon offers something very important interlace dont have. Absolute advantage. But i would say its for different kind of buyers
    Absolute advantage as in mrt?

i find the schools factor more an advantage. CCL doesnt really go into downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by august

i find the schools factor more an advantage. CCL doesnt really go into downtown.
    actually I think is MRT. 1 or 2 stops can go to the main NS line or the downtown line next time. definitely easily rent'able.

so u guys tink which 1 better buy in terms of future capital appreciation? interlace or dleedon?

i think dleedon a better investment to interlace cause of MRT... looking at interlace site plan where nearest MRT is Redhill MRT which is a bit far unwalkable i think.

Please logon to www.mydleedon.com for more
    information, news and unit/pricing updates (pls request)

Sharing for all to View

Please logon to www.mydleedon.com for more
    information, news and unit/pricing updates (pls request)

But enough noise on the ground that the 1km priority might be tweaked for social mobility. Maybe by 2012. So need to think twice if you're investing purely to milk kiasu parents.

Extremely inefficient line. If I'm not wrong, need to take 2 stops to Buoena Vista station, long walk and interchange to EW line and then take 9 stops to Raffles Place (longer time than Jurong). Its not that close to the city in the first place. Or take 4 stops upnorth to Bishan, again long walk and interchange before another 5 stops can go to Orchard. But got MRT better than no MRT lah. So in the mean time, there will be rental demand. But by the time this TOPs and more efficient and direct line (DTL, TSL) appears, then its a different story. Nowadays interchanges are no longer an escalator away, just look at interchanges between NEL and NS/EW line - the walk can be easily 1km

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Actually, if current P1 registration system is to be twicked, it should be to abolish old girls and boys priorities, abolish parent volunteers priorities. Entry should just be based on your house's distance from school, for goodness sake to save the kids from the terribly long traveling time to commute to and back from school! Furthermore, all other priorities basically favors parents who have special skills or connections to get selected by school, or rich etc to be able to have lots of time to do volunteer work anyway (these definitely will not help social mobility you mentioned).

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    But enough noise on the ground that the 1km priority might be tweaked for social mobility. Maybe by 2012. So need to think twice if you're investing purely to milk kiasu parents.

jus based on balloting without any priorities......equal chance for every child?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Actually, if current P1 registration system is to be twicked, it should be to abolish old girls and boys priorities, abolish parent volunteers priorities. Entry should just be based on your house's distance from school, for goodness sake to save the kids from the terribly long traveling time to commute to and back from school! Furthermore, all other priorities basically favors parents who have special skills or connections to get selected by school, or rich etc to be able to have lots of time to do volunteer work anyway (these definitely will not help social mobility you mentioned).
    those MM near top schools will sell even better than before if this is the case.

If u r really on the grounds, the biggest complaints for top schools are: remove PV totally; enforce 1km more stringently so no rental, no "caretaker's address" bs etc and u must really live there at least x months before and x years after; set quota for old girls and old boys. In this order.

If I were to speculate, quota for old boys/girls will be the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    totally agree with you, teddy.

the system in my view is entirely silly and full of cronyism.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    totally agree with you, teddy.

the system in my view is entirely silly and full of cronyism.
    u agree on distance based priority system???

so poor ppl's child will nvr get into those elite schools?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    If u r really on the grounds, the biggest complaints for top schools are: remove PV totally; enforce 1km more stringently so no rental, no "caretaker's address" bs etc and u must really live there at least x months before and x years after; set quota for old girls and old boys. In this order.

If I were to speculate, quota for old boys/girls will be the 1st.
    i still tink equal chance for every child fairer wor...but wat to do....life is always unfair

so how well u do in future as a kid oredi partially dependent on ur family background liao....hehe....

tats y rich and poor gap can only widens

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

How can pure balloting be fair? Leave everything to chance & many pitiful kids end up traveling from 1 end of Singapore to another to attend school everyday?
    We already have neighbourhood schools producing top achievers/scorers, so no need everybody to send kids to the top 20 popular schools because neighborhood schools are just good (actually better because they are super valued-added!). You see, everything including garbage in turns into gold (literally).

i still tink equal chance for every child fairer wor...but wat to do....life is always unfair

so how well u do in future as a kid oredi partially dependent on ur family background liao....hehe....

tats y rich and poor gap can only widens