Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

question is they already doubled since launched, can they double again? Of cse assume if they double n ccr at stagnant, the prices are way overpriced. I guess a more reasonable question will be which locations specifically will see a more subtantial gain in ROI

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Make money is one thing.... But which area gives the best bang for buck since early 2010? Dun tink its D10
    It's relative to your reference point over time. It's like asking which district makes the most from 06-08, I don't think it's OCR.

2011 could belong to RCR one north or the record land bids.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    A lot of doom Sayers for D10 farrer road. I quiet like this area thus do research to proof CCR can make $$$$ too.
    Agreed. I think Capitaland has kinda "spoilt" this area by launching this mega project. Sorry to say it here but the architecture on that project is not to my taste. It's going to be a bit of an eyesore. I think the area has a lot of potential though. The location is good for transport no matter what you say. And of course the proximity of the top school is also useful.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    It's relative to your reference point over time. It's like asking which district makes the most from 06-08, I don't think it's OCR.

2011 could belong to RCR one north or the record land bids.
    i am seeing some RCR is about to triple soon...

there are people who bought their ocr and rcr at 300 psf ...
    Last edited by Lovelle; 14-04-11 at 21:29.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Agreed. I think Capitaland has kinda "spoilt" this area by launching this mega project. Sorry to say it here but the architecture on that project is not to my taste. It's going to be a bit of an eyesore. I think the area has a lot of potential though. The location is good for transport no matter what you say. And of course the proximity of the top school is also useful.
    If it's the original design, it's lovely. However it has since changed into a aesthetically disturbing monstrosity...i doubt it will make that area iconic in any way...

40 sold in mar at 1583psf median.

Personally I find it a very nice development. Outstanding landscaping. I went up the viewing gallery last week was impressed with 360 unblocked view. View on 25th only. 36th floor must be breathtaking.

Lastest URA news in march 1300+++ units sold!! market continue to steam ahead. If no measures, market would be rocketing ahead.

mercs giving away deleedon as lucky draw price.... 1+1 so go book one.......

how's the sales at d'leedon so far?

if giving mercz can already tell sales not moving...

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    mercs giving away deleedon as lucky draw price.... 1+1 so go book one.......
    If need lucky dip then no point lor.. unless book one unit confirm can choose one merc then ok lah..
    Just eg.
    2 bdr - A class
    3 bdr - B class
    4 bdr - C class
    PH - E class
    Big cluster hse - S class

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    if giving mercz can already tell sales not moving...
    Its actually the other way round...merc is buying a unit at D'leedon to give away.

26 sold in apr at median of 1568psf. total 363 out of 470 launched are sold. 1,245 units not launched.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    how's the sales at d'leedon so far?

77% sold

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    26 sold in apr at median of 1568psf. total 363 out of 470 launched are sold. 1,245 units not launched.

shouldn't it be 21% sold? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    77% sold

Today - I'm bored so my posting like I'm agent or developer...

Cannot say 21% sold coz other units not launched ma...only 470 launched - so 77% sold!! Huat ar!

shouldn't it be 21% sold? LOL.

1568psf seems relatively modest, unless the bulk of the sale were mainly 4 bedders.

I went to dleedon show flat over the weekend, just to Kay poh cost forummers say sales bad.... As I have posted on the other thread, almost all below 25th floor unit sold out... Only those above 25 priced ath above 2100 psf still moving slowly.... So I think sales is not bad man... As they have not launched other tower that's why sales still slow cost only premium units left... The agen told me a lot of buyers came to buy dleedon after going to caspian, h20, and other ocr properties and find the prices there above 1k psf... Will be interesting to see how much they will launch for the next tower.... And the agent also said that leedon residence price will be 2200 to 2400.... I also think it has to be that price or else no face.... Dleeodon LH sell at 2100 and above for high florr unit, leedon residence sure must at least sell at that price since it's FH

what i heard from my agent is that the investment units 1 bedroom n 1 plus study ard $1m are moving well. Only 2 block have the 1 bedders. Left few units on low floor and the main remaining one left are above 25th floor where is higher psf.

capitaland's share price is going to dip below $3, either today or tomorrow.

Now these two bozos are trying to talk up the share price.

the bottom line is this is a huge project, so whether the few released units are selling well or not is entirely irrelevant. Besides, how long have these units been on the market? more than 6 months. Still not sold out?

haha, stop the misinformation. it is a losers' project.

CCR, you actually bought a unit, right? so, don't pretend that you are neutral.

Time will tell who is the bozo... I don't call people names....neither do I perpetuate lies.... Don't believe go down and have a look.... People looking at my post will know who is the bozo here.... By the way stanlingrad.... Prices will ot go down in CCR so you can forget about buying CCR property at lower prices.... Stick to Carabelle, it's a good project...

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Time will tell who is the bozo... I don't call people names....neither do I perpetuate lies.... Don't believe go down and have a look.... People looking at my post will know who is the bozo here.... By the way stanlingrad.... Prices will ot go down in CCR so you can forget about buying CCR property at lower prices.... Stick to Carabelle, it's a good project...
    Don't worry, I am not buying anything in CCR. I am now looking at San Francisco and Washington DC. the prices there are much more reasonable. i think one property in Singapore in my global portfolio is enough.

by the way, I did not have to reply to your post. But I just can't stand people who have interests in a project pretending that they don't.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 03-06-11 at 16:31.

Between interlace n dleedon, i will go for inter now

Interlace layout much better n more internal usable space....1200psf can get liao...rcr location....

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    I have a buy trigger at $3. I think at $3 this company is undervalued. Severely undervalued.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I have a buy trigger at $3. I think at $3 this company is undervalued. Severely undervalued.
    Most Property counters are trading below their NAV, which is why Allgreen is going private after MCLand. If I am not wrong, Capitaland RNAV is about $4.14 from KE report.

Read today's ST, share price drop more from pressures becos of their ventures into China. KE has a buy call, but then most analyst report just read with a pinch of salt. Not a call to buy or sell. Assess your own.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Most Property counters are trading below their NAV, which is why Allgreen is going private after MCLand. If I am not wrong, Capitaland RNAV is about $4.14 from KE report.

Read today's ST, share price drop more from pressures becos of their ventures into China. KE has a buy call, but then most analyst report just read with a pinch of salt. Not a call to buy or sell. Assess your own.
    so, singaporeans only invest in properties, but not companies that build them.

americans do the opposite. builders' share prices are going higher and higher, but prices of properties are going lower and lower.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad

Now these two bozos are trying to talk up the share price.

the bottom line is this is a huge project, so whether the few released units are selling well or not is entirely irrelevant. Besides, how long have these units been on the market? more than 6 months. Still not sold out?

haha, stop the misinformation. it is a losers' project.

CCR, you actually bought a unit, right? so, don't pretend that you are neutral.
    hey stock broker, pls, stock market not use talk one. use $$$ to buy one. SO have u short the shares? Swimming in your world class swimming pool beside AYE have help increase your financial knowledge? If havnt increase , let uncle teach u,

no1) singapore market dont trade on saturday.
    no2) your uncle like to post in Dleedon thread is my business. No need to use names calling.
    no3) misinformation? I talk with sense n proof.
    no4) really, West Coast address call D10 address losers? Wow first time hear wor. u know how funny it is??????

finally, let me see if i can talk down westcoast proj,.....
    only advantage staying in Westcoast....... World class LAP pool! Do let me know if MAY transaction drops! U know its because of me.

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]

the units sold. U can say its lousy. No prob. Call names? thats below the belt.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/IMG_0677.jpg

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/IMG_0678.jpg
    Last edited by DaytonaSS; 03-06-11 at 17:55.

$2100psf 99LH leasehold 1700 unit condo at this location - how to move units? No wonder only the small 1-bedders and low floor are selling. Developer may have to drop price for these "premium" units in due course. Anyone who bought at $2100psf may never see light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I went to dleedon show flat over the weekend, just to Kay poh cost forummers say sales bad.... As I have posted on the other thread, almost all below 25th floor unit sold out... Only those above 25 priced ath above 2100 psf still moving slowly.... So I think sales is not bad man... As they have not launched other tower that's why sales still slow cost only premium units left... The agen told me a lot of buyers came to buy dleedon after going to caspian, h20, and other ocr properties and find the prices there above 1k psf... Will be interesting to see how much they will launch for the next tower.... And the agent also said that leedon residence price will be 2200 to 2400.... I also think it has to be that price or else no face.... Dleeodon LH sell at 2100 and above for high florr unit, leedon residence sure must at least sell at that price since it's FH

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    $2100psf 99LH leasehold 1700 unit condo at this location - how to move units? No wonder only the small 1-bedders and low floor are selling. Developer may have to drop price for these "premium" units in due course. Anyone who bought at $2100psf may never see light at the end of the tunnel.
    Never see light then Repent lor