Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142434445465156616671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Never blame the designer lah. Its like your house ugly you blame your designer. At the end of the day, the guy who approve and choose the design is to blame. Its not just designer problem - price point wrong, 99LH, 1750 units, near HDB flats, poor and cheap fittings etc. I really dunno who they are targeting. Sky Habitat might face same problem as well.
    LH is main issue. I'll be interested if it were FH.

Saw on papers they relaunching with discount many many on Nov 9. As to whether it is a genuine discount, not to sure haha. But if selling at 1.4k psf beside MRT n FH, i think it is a steal compared to many other projects

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Saw on papers they relaunching with discount many many on Nov 9. As to whether it is a genuine discount, not to sure haha. But if selling at 1.4k psf beside MRT n FH, i think it is a steal compared to many other projects

Are they launcing the better stacks?
    Another VVIP invitation for special discounts?

hmm got my agent to sent me the info.. not much gd deals haha

It's not FH lah. It's a LH project. Pls note its the circle line - one of the most useless line. Its only because I took MRT a few days ago that I realise the circle line is really quite lame. To get to town, you probably have to take a train to either Buona Vista or Bishan and then interchange to the city if you want to get to town. And the interchange stations are not an esclator away hor, its a very long walk at the interchanges. It probably takes you almost almost an hour after all the waiting and the walking and the journey to get to town.

Thanks for pointing that out on the tenure
    As for the Circle MRT line, my personal take is that the only places worth considering are the 5 mrt interchange in the CC line. As for Dleedon, the MRT route will probably make sense for those working in the bouna vista, alexandra area. Public transport route to take will be much faster with direct bus to orchard. So it really depends on the needs of the tenant/owner who is staying. I was quite keen to find out when I saw the relaunch from $1400+ psf but turn out to be a scam after my agent forward the entire listing haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    It's not FH lah. It's a LH project. Pls note its the circle line - one of the most useless line. Its only because I took MRT a few days ago that I realise the circle line is really quite lame. To get to town, you probably have to take a train to either Buona Vista or Bishan and then interchange to the city if you want to get to town. And the interchange stations are not an esclator away hor, its a very long walk at the interchanges. It probably takes you almost almost an hour after all the waiting and the walking and the journey to get to town.
    Long walks yes, but will be thankful when it pours.

new Dleedon LH $1400++, NEW LR FH $1800++ in D10. It will look cheap when FEO launches its LH bid in time to come. The 1 bedders buyers will smile big time when FEO launches its record high prices in D10.

The tender for the Farrer Road residential site closed on Aug 28. There were 15 bids, with the top bid of $45.8 million, or $1,100 psf ppr, coming from Far East Organization (FEO). The 99-year leasehold site has a land area of 29,500 sq ft and a maximum gross floor area (GFA) of 41,300 sq ft. FEO is expected to develop the site under its SOHO brand concept, with a mix of one- and twobedroom apartments with high ceilings, and targeting young families, according to Chng Kiong Huat, the company’s executive director of property services. The site is close to shopping, dining and recreational amenities, as well as a short walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT station.

As for the Circle MRT line, my personal take is that the only places worth considering are the 5 mrt interchange in the CC line. As for Dleedon, the MRT route will probably make sense for those working in the bouna vista, alexandra area. Public transport route to take will be much faster with direct bus to orchard. So it really depends on the needs of the tenant/owner who is staying. I was quite keen to find out when I saw the relaunch from $1400+ psf but turn out to be a scam after my agent forward the entire listing haha!
    so how much is the average psf?

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    LH is main issue. I'll be interested if it were FH.
    actually beside it got FH......

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    actually beside it got FH......
    it is literally a buffet of price list thanks to the architect since different floor different size but collectively I would say 1.4k psf is for super large quantum and for 2/3bedders before 10% discount the psf wise is still quite high.. almost same as leedon resi.. thats why I said tio scammed haha

When DTL line open it will intersect at botanic garden station... That will get you straight to marina bay area.... So farrer road circle line station still useless? If you wanna go east side, take a quick train ride to paya lebar.... I think it's the BEST line if you want to bypass the city....

WhenDTL opens it will even be a better line.... Can bypass the city and also can get to the city... If wanna go orchard, take a bus, 10 mins only...

However one criticises the price and project, Dleedon is still a very convenient place to stay, near to food, and well linked by buses and mrt, and high floors in some of the blocks have quite decent views.

drove past it today, the blocks are around 10 storeys or so and already looks imposing. i think it will be a landmark once completed.

it would make the neighbours look like dwarves. and the spacing between the blocks are pretty decent. I think this is a better location than alexandra.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    it would make the neighbours look like dwarves. and the spacing between the blocks are pretty decent. I think this is a better location than alexandra.
    yeah the blocks are indeed nicely spaced. Prior to the commencement of the construction, the developer kept one of the older HUDC blocks as part of the showflat to allow potential buyers to view the sceneries they are expected to get. No fantastic sea or greenery views... but it has unblocked views and u can see till the very far ends of the island.

received agent call and another sms on relaunch tomorrow with a special discount. visit showflat tomorrow and quoted 14xx psf.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    received agent call and another sms on relaunch tomorrow with a special discount. visit showflat tomorrow and quoted 14xx psf.
    applicable for low flrs, 3rms. Cheapest close to 2mil for 3rms after discount
    2rm about 1.4mil

Very value for money only if you getting large units

They are just trying to sell another x% of units to prop up the Q4 financial reporting.

Those units on sale are the tough units to sell anyway, so why not just give another 3-5% discount to get rid of these units and by the way create some blitzz.

Smart move la!

Remember this statement from Office Boy : The taller the building, the more inferior the lowest floors gets.

DKSG

$2m for a 3 bed. sounds like sky habitat's price.

$2m for a 3 bed. sounds like sky habitat's price.
    low flr 135sqm

low flr 135sqm
    wah 135sqm is seriously big. is their showroom still open?

wah 135sqm is seriously big. is their showroom still open?
    yes. you can go today... and pick up that bargain!
    remember to update us.

Waiting for updates ...

Don't think I'll be going down today.

Looks like such large-mass 99LH mega projects 1750 units don't do well. Always have to resort to price slashing to move units. Even Reflections prices ain't moving despite being so much nicer, less crowded, superior views and better quality and iconic architecture.

why go down when you can have your agent send u the buffet price list at the comfort at ur seat. The price list machiam like buffet menu see already eyes blur. Dleedon is valid buy if got extra cash for biggie units

why go down when you can have your agent send u the buffet price list at the comfort at ur seat. The price list machiam like buffet menu see already eyes blur. Dleedon is valid buy if got extra cash for biggie units
    Can PM me the price list?
    Thanks in advance!

Have a sense of the finishing and walk the ground as the always say in NS.

Was at the showroom this afternoon. They are offering various discounts based on eligibility criteria up to a max of 10%. Was pretty crowded, agent said they moved about 30+ units since they started the relaunch yesterday.