Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748495459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

waiting for updates....

I think the re-launch is quite a failure...

With agents keep harping about the fact that the showflat is 2 years old ... haha!

They should not use so many agencies in the showflat.

DKSG

Thought it's selling quite well?

Think only 50plus units. I was keen on the 3br 1.7x mil. But layout is inefficient,
    No storage, no yard, and lousy finishings. The d10 address and relatively cheap 14xx psf can't convince me. The fact they can give 3% comm for 3br plus discount speaks volume of their worries..

With agents keep harping about the fact that the showflat is 2 years old ... haha!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG
    PASAR MALLAM? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    Think only 50plus units. I was keen on the 3br 1.7x mil. But layout is inefficient,
    No storage, no yard, and lousy finishings. The d10 address and relatively cheap 14xx psf can't convince me. The fact they can give 3% comm for 3br plus discount speaks volume of their worries..
    what unit are u looking at? i just open the link to check out the layout...... the 3 bedders have yard n utility rooms....

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG
    Failure may be due to the product itself. not so appealing.
    Slanted living rm and bedroom . etc.
    Need more ppl who can appreciate this kind of architecture
    OR cut price to entice buyers

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    what unit are u looking at? i just open the link to check out the layout...... the 3 bedders have yard n utility rooms....
    Those r the bigger ones. U have to buy bigger to compensate for the inefficient layout.

Those r the bigger ones. U have to buy bigger to compensate for the inefficient layout.
    Some of the bedrooms are like MM size nia.

Yes so my heart overruled my head. Head says relatively cheap but.. Too many Buts in this proj.. I wish LR has discount haha

For d'Leedon :
    Low floor with discounts are reasonably cheap.
    High floor with views will be expensive in terms of psf.

It very much depends whether you are looking for own stay or investment purpose. Investment with attractive rental yield of course d'leedon will be a gd choice. Your tenants will not care of your condo is FH or 99yrs. It's more about the concept and facilities which in my opinion, d'leedon offers more than just a home...the facilities are amazing with possibilities of in-house f&b and shops for all residents to enjoy. Rental yield-wise, d'leedon will perform better without a doubt. Quantum & psf-wise, leedon residences is much more higher.

If you need more info on latest pricing updates, kindly drop me an email : [email protected]

Discounts for all units up to 10%
    Sold more than 50+ units to date

Like that also can btw advertise ar ?

Office Boy *dislike.

The 3BRs are the worst, strange long corridors from main door.
    Strange utility room.

Floor is using TILES ! Can u believe it ?

If I buy, first thing I will do is to hack away ALL the tiles and replace it.

They intended to use LAMINATE for bedrooms --> can u believe it ?

Only made a U-turn when there are just too many feedback.

Never buy from developer who price down by cutting quality.

Because in the quality game, individuals Confirm. Chop. Sign. will lose to big boy developers. You wont know as much how to detect than they know how to cut.

6 F&B in a 1,715 units development ---> can you imagine how that will work out ?

DKSG

Yes so my heart overruled my head. Head says relatively cheap but.. Too many Buts in this proj.. I wish LR has discount haha
    Looks like your heart is functioning better than your head!
    That means you will life a long life !

DKSG

The newer releases stacks have marble floorings. Anyway investors usually won't get emotional over tiles or marbles. They are looking at yields and gains

And I think sales is considered sluggish. So it's more likely another discount in future

And I think sales is considered sluggish. So it's more likely another discount in future
    I agree its quite slow. Even on the relaunch, they sold 26 units. Assuming they sold at at a phenomenal rate of 26 units per weekend day. Say 50 per weekend. Thats still way off the total units. based on square foot, Currently at 32% sold only. If successful they sell 100 units. Still got 1000+ units to go.

Decided to pass on d'leedon just based on that. Most likely more discounts/rebates to move more units. And really most of the units are odd shaped.

The agent told me that the average yield in that area is only about 2.5% to be honest, but he kept banging on the capital appreciation potential. $14xx psf in D10 compared to Sky habitat and the coming Echelon in Redhill. But how much capital appreciation can there be for a large quantum LH99 project nestled in a FH area, esp if there are 1714 other units in the project. Still probably good for home stay as the landscape looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by tigger13
    I agree its quite slow. Even on the relaunch, they sold 26 units. Assuming they sold at at a phenomenal rate of 26 units per weekend day. Say 50 per weekend. Thats still way off the total units. based on square foot, Currently at 32% sold only. If successful they sell 100 units. Still got 1000+ units to go.

Decided to pass on d'leedon just based on that. Most likely more discounts/rebates to move more units. And really most of the units are odd shaped.
    If they give flat 10% discount, should be able to sell more.
    But they give discount on certain conditions met .
    Generally most buyer can get 6% average

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Wow sound logic haha ya loh heard there is some projects actually the "whites" had bough and best with great discount too. Best of all, at some showroom I can heard agent tell me that which "white" bough this project so is a great buy !
    if capland mentioned the whites also bougt then it may move more units. like Skies got FS lo bout

If yield is only 2.5% in a market that is quite mature like Singapore, how much is the capital appreciation potential? All investors look at yields in mature markets. And this district has no new developments. Investors will run when they hear yields is only 2.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    The agent told me that the average yield in that area is only about 2.5% to be honest, but he kept banging on the capital appreciation potential. $14xx psf in D10 compared to Sky habitat and the coming Echelon in Redhill. But how much capital appreciation can there be for a large quantum LH99 project nestled in a FH area, esp if there are 1714 other units in the project. Still probably good for home stay as the landscape looks decent.

optima @ tanah merah 1 bedder's yield easily 7% for those who bought during launch in 09.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    if capland mentioned the whites also bougt then it may move more units. like Skies got FS lo bout
    Whites bought not just one or two units, but bulk lor.....

the units near the roads must be very noisy... went there n took a look few mths ago. went up to the hdb nearby to have a gd view of the units.

Reached showroom at 6.10pm on weekday n showroom is closed... wonder how do working customers view showroom on wkdays.? Wonder if they extend the viewing hours now ..

Quote Originally Posted by lionlamb10
    the units near the roads must be very noisy... went there n took a look few mths ago. went up to the hdb nearby to have a gd view of the units.

Reached showroom at 6.10pm on weekday n showroom is closed... wonder how do working customers view showroom on wkdays.? Wonder if they extend the viewing hours now ..

i viewed a PH unit at Leedon Height last time before it was enbloc ... damn noisy ... somemore it was an inner block ... quite a distance from the main road..

so i can imagine those unit at De Leedon thats near to Farrer Road .. lagi noisy

More than 100 units sold since re-launch. Not bad leh

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    More than 100 units sold since re-launch. Not bad leh
    460 sold, 1255 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    460 sold, 1255 to go.

That is before nov caveats are submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    That is before nov caveats are submitted.
    What's the latest figure?
    TQ

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    What's the latest figure?
    TQ
    According to the agents close to 600 units sold to date. And sales are moving....