Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    not going to buy. for that kind of price, one is better off buying two free hold condos in suburban areas, one free hold condo at bukit timah.
    Yup, buy fh mm near mrt.

Default 200 d'Leedon units for sale to ex-Farrer Court owners

Average selling price is $1,680 psf; or under $1m for a one-plus-study unit

CAPITALAND will release 200 units of its highly anticipated 1,715-unit residential project, d'Leedon, this weekend for sale to former owners of Farrer Court, who sold the land to CapitaLand in 2007.

CapitaLand said that the public launch of the 99-year leasehold residential project on Farrer Road will be 'soon' after this preview.

The units that will be on sale range from one-plus- study to four-bedroom units. The average selling price is $1,680 per square foot (psf), which translates to below $1 million for the smallest units to $1.5 million for a two-bedder.

Yesterday, CapitaLand Residential Singapore's chief executive Wong Heang Fine said that interest in d'Leedon seems to be good, with 300 of Farrer Court's 600-odd residents indicating that they would come to the preview.

the 1+study layout: study area is more suitable to partition up to become a store room...hehe

ard 1mil for 1+study....can fetch 3.5k pm meh?

Rental competition will be stiff here given such a large development?

the problem is that capitaland paid too much for the en bloc. It is a mistake that capitaland made that the buyers of this project will have to bear the consequence of. for that, I will not buy. I will probably buy into a FH project in D21 for half the price.

Pine Grove enbloc will be unlikely to go through with no walking distance mrt and good schools?
    the problem is that capitaland paid too much for the en bloc. It is a mistake that capitaland made that the buyers of this project will have to bear the consequence of. for that, I will not buy. I will probably buy into a FH project in D21 for half the price.

Some parts of Holland and Ulu Pandan are clearly over-valued - bad traffic and not exactly central (further from town than Clementi or even Jurong). They're just "lucky" from the arbitrary line drawn into D10 and some non-discerning buyers (as u can see from this forum, there are LOTS of them who dunno how to discern quality unless someone tell them it's branded) who only know how to follow our government district number. Not apparent now but WILL very apparent when new MRT lines are being rolled-out to exclusively private estates.

As for d'Leedon, it can still ride on the "borrowed" prestige from the GCBs nearby. It's catered for people who like to say "because my neighbours are rich, therefore I am rich" kind of people - even if it's just 99LH with 1700 units cramped into a land area that is not exactly huge and will never be able to enbloc in the future EVER. And sitting near to a useless circle line station that will take forever to reach the new downtown with 2 interchanges (will take longer commuting time than JURONG) and will look woefully inferior and inadequate once new Bukit Timah line gets completed.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Pine Grove enbloc will be unlikely to go through with no walking distance mrt and good schools?

i actually quite like this exciting project wor....except for tat silly project name...lol

too many units yes....but 7x% land set aside for landscaping/facilities....pretty exciting leh....and majority got nice view...

sounds like tat sms stating 1400psf is highly fallacious....
    at average 1700psf...me not keen .....rather buy 1bedder at spottiswoode?

laguna more likely to go through before Pine grove lor...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    laguna more likely to go through before Pine grove lor...
    both unlikely to go thru within this current biz cycle...lol

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i actually quite like this exciting project wor....except for tat silly project name...lol

too many units yes....but 7x% land set aside for landscaping/facilities....pretty exciting leh....and majority got nice view...

1400psf could be for the landed villas or penthouses, those are 3xxx-6xxx sqft in size which may then work out to be anything from 4.2mil to 8.4mil

typical capitaland pattern they selling in phases and phase 1 always to clear the less desirable stacks 1st..

both unlikely to go thru within this current biz cycle...lol
    yah i also feel the same ~

1400psf could be for the landed villas or penthouses, those are 3xxx-6xxx sqft in size which may then work out to be anything from 4.2mil to 8.4mil

typical capitaland pattern they selling in phases and phase 1 always to clear the less desirable stacks 1st..
    tat agt told me first 100 units of 2bedders gg for special price from 1400psf leh...i now suspect he is jus trying to collect as much chq.....

i dun mind getting a let say 10th flr, 783sqft 2bedder at 1450psf ...but i can dream on? haha

Have you not bought a unit at spottiewoode?

tat agt told me first 100 units of 2bedders gg for special price from 1400psf leh...i now suspect he is jus trying to collect as much chq.....

i dun mind getting a let say 10th flr, 783sqft 2bedder at 1450psf ...but i can dream on? haha
    hehe 1400psf is selling at cost liao if u work backwards to how much developer paid for the enbloc

my agent is in developer marketing team, still no pricing info released leh... so all the pricing in the mkt is mostly agents fishing for interest and checks ~

Capitaland's project has usually not too bad landscaping. It will entice quite a bit of buyers with a posh showflat.

Capitaland's project has usually not too bad landscaping. It will entice quite a bit of buyers with a posh showflat.
    i saw pics of the showroom liao from last night's event, almost like a showcase of the architect zaha whoever.. the showroom is probably the biggest and looks grand.. agent say got golf carts to ferry u up the hill

but problem is the layout, slant here slant there with odd shape..

Have you not bought a unit at spottiewoode?
    nope....dun like the layout and E-W facing...

May sell like Interlace.
    i saw pics of the showroom liao from last night's event, almost like a showcase of the architect zaha whoever.. the showroom is probably the biggest and looks grand.. agent say got golf carts to ferry u up the hill

but problem is the layout, slant here slant there with odd shape..

May sell like Interlace.
    it seems that the hoopla surrounding the interlace has died down. No one cares about this project anymore. the media have not mentioned this project for months.

disaster for those invested in the project?

Its like tat, it needs more time. This area near town although no mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Its like tat, it needs more time. This area near town although no mrt.
    according to ura data, only 570 out of 1040 units have been sold.

D'Leedon is probably going to meet the same fate. yawn!!! but it is close to circle line mrt, and probably will be better received. but the pricing is high.

I believe Capitaland is targeting at the Chinese buyer for this project.
    I wont be surprise the Chinese name for D'Leedon will sound good in chinese.
    Just like 1680psf average price.

得犁灯 hahaha 1688 hahaha , might as well 1888. 等狸等。等等等

Anything that sounds vaguely French will be appealing to PRC buyers

BTW, all the bros/sis have spelt d'Leedon wrongly! It's small "d" ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    I believe Capitaland is targeting at the Chinese buyer for this project.
    I wont be surprise the Chinese name for D'Leedon will sound good in chinese.
    Just like 1680psf average price.

how every capitaland project has such lousy floor plans. irregular shapes and lots of useless space. taking into account the these factors, price psf is about 2000. huge aircon ledges to boot.

the interlace, now d'Leedon. the principle is to sacrifice the interior on the altar of the exterior.

according to ura data, only 570 out of 1040 units have been sold.

D'Leedon is probably going to meet the same fate. yawn!!! but it is close to circle line mrt, and probably will be better received. but the pricing is high.
    dats bcos Capitaland only launch 600 units to date, the rest still waiting for phase 3 launch ~

Cannot wait too long - otherwise become stale bread already. Once TOP with lots of empty units, it would be very hard to sell. Yes, developers can lease out the empty unit - but for developers like Capitaland that is probably classified as "foreign" with foreign shareholders, it would have to sell within 2 years (new law that prohibits hoarding of units). Nobody like to pay a huge premium to buy units that have been previously tenanted out.

These developers are just greedy. They thought they could sell at better price coming to TOP. End up like those high end condos, TOP with many units unsold. Worst still, now they are no longer allowed to hoard units post TOP to artificially inflate the price.

dats bcos Capitaland only launch 600 units to date, the rest still waiting for phase 3 launch ~

if I was liew mun lian, I would be very nervous now. I blew the interlace, which has this lego-stack design that no one likes. Now, I am selling d'Leedon. If I blew this one too, my job may be take away from me.

I thought interlace is 50% sold? They only launch 50% anyway. More than breakeven considering the price they bought the land at.

if I was liew mun lian, I would be very nervous now. I blew the interlace, which has this lego-stack design that no one likes. Now, I am selling d'Leedon. If I blew this one too, my job may be take away from me.