Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 212631364146474849505152535455566166717681 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    the big units in D Leedon , the quantum is even more off the roof ...going at 19xx psf

if u compare units of the same size ... the FH there are still cheaper .. though older

but being FH, it can stand the test of time ...

Bro Property Hunter has helped posted an ad from a FH unit across from D Leedon ... 2.2 mio .... nice and quiet

within 1km of NY Primary ... walk to Botanic Gdn, Dempsey ...etc ...

somehow D Leedon, despite its renowned architect ...still hasnt won me over ...
    i have explored that side also. Very nice n quiet although off the very busy farrer road. i love the greenery and quietness the area offer too. Too bad construction will soon hit that area in 1-2 years times.

something to note, i have draw on 1map, part of the development is barely within 1 km of Nanyang primary school. So if buying based on wanna send kid to NYPS, better make 2000% sure the blk is with range. Thanks for sharing PO

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...mmerville-park

not exactly directly across the road but...
    i love this area too. Very nice recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    would this get en bloc-ed in the next 4 years? owner occupation is great but if you get en bloc-ed in the next 4 years, you lose all the big living space plus you pay SSD for no reason.
    i am not sure about enbloc chances ...

so far , we havent come across anyone who kana SSD becos of enbloc ...

think about it ...

if kana enbloc ... there will be more than just one unit kana SSD ...i am pretty sure can fight the case ...

if not vote agst enbloc ..and go all the way to high court ..make a case ...and they may just waive SSD for enbloc ...

also enbloc developers CAN award more for those who kana SSD ... i believe

end up out of a few blocks maybe only 1 block within 1km. that will be the hottest block. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    i have explored that side also. Very nice n quiet although off the very busy farrer road. i love the greenery and quietness the area offer too. Too bad construction will soon hit that area in 1-2 years times.

something to note, i have draw on 1map, part of the development is barely within 1 km of Nanyang primary school. So if buying based on wanna send kid to NYPS, better make 2000% sure the blk is with range. Thanks for sharing PO
    yes that condo in particular gate 1 first 2 tall blocks are within 1km
    town houses gate 2 within 1 km

town houses gate 3 (holland road ) ... outside 1 km

correct ?

i checked before

i am not sure about enbloc chances ...

so far , we havent come across anyone who kana SSD becos of enbloc ...

think about it ...

if kana enbloc ... there will be more than just one unit kana SSD ...i am pretty sure can fight the case ...

if not vote agst enbloc ..and go all the way to high court ..make a case ...and they may just waive SSD for enbloc ...

also enbloc developers CAN award more for those who kana SSD ... i believe
    still can contest ah? I thought they wrote so clearly in the IRAS FAQ, is to avoid any future discrepancy in understanding even if the owner voted against it.

end up out of a few blocks maybe only 1 block within 1km. that will be the hottest block. lol.
    frankly i dont trust those stuff that agent post. they just copy only in most cases. D'Leedon is just nice within 1 km from enter of NYPS from one map measurement.

i spoke to agent earlier today there. When Dleedon drop price , 1400++ ,even the road facing ones 2-3 bedder below lvl 25 all sold out..

For old FH in the area, i feel it offers very good value. Tulip garden also good value if anyone manages to grab one.

frankly i dont trust those stuff that agent post. they just copy only in most cases. D'Leedon is just nice within 1 km from enter of NYPS from one map measurement.

i spoke to agent earlier today there. When Dleedon drop price , 1400++ ,even the road facing ones 2-3 bedder below lvl 25 all sold out..

For old FH in the area, i feel it offers very good value. Tulip garden also good value if anyone manages to grab one.

you have a very good point ...

Tulip and DL are both road side projects ..

both go in and out by Farrer rd...

in many ways they are similar ..

apart from being new and taller ... nothing else is notably better than Tulip ...

while tulip is FH (or 999 ?) ...

i remmeber Devilplate once mentioned ...which i agree with him :

during downtrend or bottom ... buy brand new LH ...(cheapest)
    during uptrend .... buy FH ...

at Top ( peak) buy FH or LH both die

but LH die more jialat

it looks like block 1 and 3 might have the chance of falling out of the 1km radius. the rest looks to be in the 1km radius.

it looks like block 1 and 3 might have the chance of falling out of the 1km radius. the rest looks to be in the 1km radius.
    D Leedon ?

thought all within 1km ?

yes that condo in particular gate 1 first 2 tall blocks are within 1km
    town houses gate 2 within 1 km

town houses gate 3 (holland road ) ... outside 1 km

correct ?

i checked before
    from one map measurement it seems like it. Holland side one confirm outside. Blk 77 n 79 is in, the longish blk 99, part in part out, really at the border. Even NYPS give link to one map for us to check it out. LOL. The trick is 1km from front gate or middle of school. That small distance could mean a world of difference.

Bro PO also do detail research one wor

which project are you referring to?

which project are you referring to?
    we talking about summerville park. Very unique development. Got 2 wing ones if i may say, one side newer, one side older. hope i didnt say anything wrg. i did drive inside 1 or twice to check out the place.

i kinda of like the drive in and the compound of this proj. old school charm in my opinion.

we talking about summerville park. Very unique development. Got 2 wing ones if i may say, one side newer, one side older. hope i didnt say anything wrg. i did drive inside 1 or twice to check out the place

i see, i was looking at the d'leedon site plan and didn't seem to gel with your descriptions. ha.

from one map measurement it seems like it. Holland side one confirm outside. Blk 77 n 79 is in, the longish blk 99, part in part out, really at the border. Even NYPS give link to one map for us to check it out. LOL. The trick is 1km from front gate or middle of school. That small distance could mean a world of difference.

Bro PO also do detail research one wor

i am not sure what the school uses really...

but i always wonder ... why they use straight line and not actual distance ..on the road ...

within 1km ...often the poor child who walks to school actually walks more than 1 km ...cos the walkable way is never a straight line

but i always wonder ... why they use straight line and not actual distance ..on the road ...

within 1km ...often the poor child who walks to school actually walks more than 1 km ...cos the walkable way is never a straight line
    even less properties would qualify if walking distance is 1km. heh.

LOL i think the maid suffer more. LOL

LOL i think the maid suffer more. LOL
    school bag not as heavy as helping to carry army fullpack. lol.

school bag not as heavy as helping to carry army fullpack. lol.
    any idea why schools dont allow trolley bags ?

my niece used to have a trolley bag ... cos her books were too many and too heavy ...she literally was bending backward becos of the weight ...

yet the school didnt allow her to use trolley bag

my niece used to have a trolley bag ... cos her books were too many and too heavy ...she literally was bending backward becos of the weight ...

i haven't heard of that one. i see the kids flying out of their classrooms some with trolley bags in my kid's school.

Mut be a LV one

i haven't heard of that one. i see the kids flying out of their classrooms some with trolley bags in my kid's school.
    really ?

she was in one of the CHIJ's

the school didnt allow

really ?

she was in one of the CHIJ's

the school didnt allow
    Yeah. It was like a stampede with the wheels grinding the floor.

One of the IJs? That's really weird. Sometimes I really pity the kid who has to lug such a heavy bag to school.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Before 12 Jan already discount given. The difference likely to be 7% max.
    The earlier buyers cursing now , just a difference of 3mths.
    10% discount with so much conditions, they got suckered.
    Now is 15% flat, no conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Frankly a low lying area should remain low lying. Such towering buildings are such an eyesore and block sunlight from the low lying houses there.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. 15% discount for better floors is quite substantial. I hope no one in this forum bought during the early period. Such megacondo of 1750 units and 99LH is not for everyone - need to price it right to move.
    Only applies to freeze butt places... Singapore need not apply...

I'm back, after being deprived for condo forum for 5 days, apparently the site is blocked in some cities in china....

Why are kids still carrying bags....? One iPad holds more books than any bags....

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Why are kids still carrying bags....? One iPad holds more books than any bags....
    not all materials have been been translated into the apps and it's harder for kids to perfect their handwriting skills on a tablet.

All thanks to the clown who paid so much to acquire the land through enblock. Now the agents have hard time selling. Everyday shout discount but actually still super high price...real joke.

agent sent sms claimed 3 bedders going for 1100+psf to 1200psf...
    I am rich in debts...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    agent sent sms claimed 3 bedders going for 1100+psf to 1200psf...
    Lelong price. Grab it while u can. At this price, is already down 25% from the first launch price, $1500