Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920212223242934394449 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    capitaland may as well cancel the balloting. given the new batch of anti-speculation measures, who is going to buy condos now, especially expensive ones like d'leedon?
    Buy Now 2011 Jan
    TOP 2015 Sell
    Never kana stamp duty .

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Buy Now 2011 Jan
    TOP 2015 Sell
    Never kana stamp duty .
    hold it for four years? who has that kind of risk appetite.

if that is your view, then you should put your money where your mouth is and enter the balloting.

I bet you won't, though.

if that is your view, then you should put your money where your mouth is and enter the balloting.

I bet you won't, though.
    Bro, Just share only hope u not get

Because is under progressive payment
    20% first 8 weeks
    10% 1 yr 2012 ( start paying installment base on 10% disburse loan out of 80%) struture work done
    10% maybe 2nd yr 2013 jan
    5% maybe 2013 mid
    5% end 2013
    5% mid 2014
    5% end 2014

25% 2015 TOP
    15% 6-9 mths after TOP

10%

Got lah. Some desperate parent who need to be within 1km of whatever school because they have no other means of getting their children into a good school. There're quite a few in this forum. I believe these will pay any price to get within 1 km - just don't underestimate kiasu parents.

I don't think anyone buy a 1750 unit D'Leedon for investment because there is very little potential and too crowded. Most buyers will be owner-occupier hoping to be within 1km of NYPS.

capitaland may as well cancel the balloting. given the new batch of anti-speculation measures, who is going to buy condos now, especially expensive ones like d'leedon?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Got lah. Some desperate parent who need to be within 1km of whatever school because they have no other means of getting their children into a good school. There're quite a few in this forum. I believe these will pay any price to get within 1 km - just don't underestimate kiasu parents.
    Is it possible for owners to allow KS parents to just register their address in exchange for a fee? Probably this is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Open for balloting next tues again 18th Jan for pple interested.
    Doubt this will be happening on 18th Jan next week, given yesterday's cooling measures. Will be shocked if they still go ahead with this date of Phase 2.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Can, you can do whatever you want if there is another willing party, why not? It is just that it is not legal, and you can go to jail for that, in addition to your child being kick out of the school. Why you never read news is it?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Is it possible for owners to allow KS parents to just register their address in exchange for a fee? Probably this is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Doubt this will be happening on 18th Jan next week, given yesterday's cooling measures. Will be shocked if they still go ahead with this date of Phase 2.
    I dont think D "Leedon can be compare with other mass project. Is prime area, when I am invited at 1st phrase, buses engage by some China property agency came and bought up some units frm 2 rm to 3rm. The buyers not even seeing the showroom. I am sitting beside them when discuss with agent.

Is good for goverment to stamp speculation, so u left the strong and wealthy in the market of private resid.
    Anyway MBT also say the BLOCK is not permanant in his statement.

I dont think D "Leedon can be compare with other mass project. Is prime area, when I am invited at 1st phrase, buses engage by some China property agency came and bought up some units frm 2 rm to 3rm. The buyers not even seeing the showroom. I am sitting beside them when discuss with agent.

Is good for goverment to stamp speculation, so u left the strong and wealthy in the market of private resid.
    ya...i noticed tat too....those agts really HUAT big time....money so easy to earn....dun even nid to explain so much....just bring them to nite clubs will do

So this 1700 units 99LH monstrosity selling based on major misrep (becos the actual design is VERY DIFFERENT from the renowned architect's renderings and yet the architect's renderings is shown on the advertisements - discerning eyes can tell the difference) is sold mainly to busloads of PRCs? Can't imagine the swimming pool next time. But u cannot assume these busloads of PRCs that you so admire are still interested in SG property after all the SSDs.

So this 1700 units 99LH monstrosity selling based on major misrep (becos the actual design is VERY DIFFERENT from the renowned architect's renderings and yet the architect's renderings is shown on the advertisements - discerning eyes can tell the difference) is sold mainly to busloads of PRCs? Can't imagine the swimming pool next time. But u cannot assume these busloads of PRCs that you so admire are still interested in SG property after all the SSDs.
    Sorry, dont think that the wealthy PRC is here for speculation, but is for washing money to be white. Look at sentosa cove projects majority bought by them till today they dont even want to rent out for$$ but keep it empty. As for D Leedon heard that they bought the 3 rms, because 4 rms or bigger is not available for sale.
    one thing for sure Capitalland have not launch it in China yet. i think they are keeping the big one for....

no one is sure of whats going to happen in the near future with regards to the property market. But 1 thing is for sure, 40% LTV still buy only 1 kind of people. RICH people. If alot of RICH pple buy, maybe they know something that we dont.

Same reason y i couldnt understand y in 2009 march in the mids of the 100 year once crisis , property sales start to chong again. Y so many pple in hdb areas can afford 1200/1300 psf houses. Then again, maybe that y i m not rich but i try hard to understand.

Finally 1 qn which which i ask is myself is y i buy house need to pay duties to the gov? didnt i already lease the land on my feet from them? now i also need to pay duties to lease the land from them.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Finally 1 qn which which i ask is myself is y i buy house need to pay duties to the gov? didnt i already lease the land on my feet from them? now i also need to pay duties to lease the land from them.
    aiyo....one leads to another....y nid to pay income tax...y erp......y COE....yyyy????

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    aiyo....one leads to another....y nid to pay income tax...y erp......y COE....yyyy????
    Hahaha, I guess that's the way it is. I take back the qn then. 6b surplus, n they want more SSD. Pls give some $$$ Back. Free tv n radio tax pls.

Pass by the area today. Leedon Height Glucoland rebuild their show room after see Dleedon huge showroom.

Any price discount or freebies by capitaland?

I bet you won't, though.
    You mean holding 4 years is long? You are buying properties.... Not shares sir... Properties only for those that have holding power or else very dangerous

I don't think anyone buy a 1750 unit D'Leedon for investment because there is very little potential and too crowded. Most buyers will be owner-occupier hoping to be within 1km of NYPS.

This is where I think views might change aft interlace and dleend are built.. In china all project have at least 1000 units... And I stayed there personally and it's not too crowded, plus dleedon only built on 21 percent of the land area... You rather have 4 projects of FEO Waterfront collection totally about 1500 sqft on about the same land area as dleedon but built up to only 20 stories? Wouldn't that be more cramp?

I actually think when interlace and dledon are built it will change the way Singaporean buy properties... The will place a premium on world class architect design... I am betting that reflections at keeper bay, interlace and dleedon will actually be a good investment...

Here the locals pay a premium to stay in private properties to be exclusive. For mass market condos, I think 200-300 units will be good. >1000 units you will have many strange characters around.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Here the locals pay a premium to stay in private properties to be exclusive. For mass market condos, I think 200-300 units will be good. >1000 units you will have many strange characters around.
    Is this the law of large numbers? Is dleedon build on a large piece of land by average ? Would it be good if the same land only 600 units, and only take up 5% of total land, and sell 4000 psf?

The developer could have cut up the large plot and launch the projects separately.

That is why I say Singaporean not used to large development... I stayed at a condo ober 1200 units in shanghai on a piece of land half the size of darter court and it feels alright... Anyway we will find out... By then dleedon
    will command a premium.... I am Very sure Singaporean will move up to a new level of accepting more varied and more designer condo...

Anyone got price updates ma?

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    That is why I say Singaporean not used to large development... I stayed at a condo ober 1200 units in shanghai on a piece of land half the size of darter court and it feels alright... Anyway we will find out... By then dleedon
    will command a premium.... I am Very sure Singaporean will move up to a new level of accepting more varied and more designer condo...
    Shanghai condo how tall? Singapore condo how tall? Hk condo how tall? Notice the SH and HK condos can have many units and yet look uncluttered? It is the height!

If we can have 60 storey condo as standard height in SG, then 1200 units will look elegant with ample spaces between the tower blocks.

The shanghai condo is 38 stories with no 4 14 24 34 stories, total 1200 units, on a piece of land half the size of farrer court,built by keppel land....

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Shanghai condo how tall? Singapore condo how tall? Hk condo how tall? Notice the SH and HK condos can have many units and yet look uncluttered? It is the height!

If we can have 60 storey condo as standard height in SG, then 1200 units will look elegant with ample spaces between the tower blocks.
    Dleedon said that the total footprint of the blocks only take up 22 percent of the overall space...

Just wanna highlight d'Leedon is major deviation from the architect's ideas. So don't believe the artist impression see in the papers. The actual thing is very different. The showflat model is closer to the real thing. If you like 1750 units condos, then go for it. There is a big difference between 1000 units and 1750 units. And it's 99LH , in substance not much different from the HDB flat next door. In fact, those ridiculously tiny units are smaller than 4 or 5 room flats. 99LH and smaller than HDB. Only difference is swimming pool and some security but with 1750 units, security is pretty useless.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    This is where I think views might change aft interlace and dleend are built.. In china all project have at least 1000 units... And I stayed there personally and it's not too crowded, plus dleedon only built on 21 percent of the land area... You rather have 4 projects of FEO Waterfront collection totally about 1500 sqft on about the same land area as dleedon but built up to only 20 stories? Wouldn't that be more cramp?

I actually think when interlace and dledon are built it will change the way Singaporean buy properties... The will place a premium on world class architect design... I am betting that reflections at keeper bay, interlace and dleedon will actually be a good investment...

Just wanna highlight d'Leedon is major deviation from the architect's ideas. So don't believe the artist impression see in the papers. The actual thing is very different. The showflat model is closer to the real thing. If you like 1750 units condos, then go for it. There is a big difference between 1000 units and 1750 units. And it's 99LH , in substance not much different from the HDB flat next door. In fact, those ridiculously tiny units are smaller than 4 or 5 room flats. 99LH and smaller than HDB. Only difference is swimming pool and some security but with 1750 units, security is pretty useless.
    the original design was much better and more organic...but definitely more cost. So they convinced (persuaded, more like it) the designer to re-design to save them lotsa $$ and gave her a bonus instead...

It now looks like a DBSS project

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    the original design was much better and more organic...but definitely more cost. So they convinced (persuaded, more like it) the designer to re-design to save them lotsa $$ and gave her a bonus instead...

It now looks like a DBSS project
    More organic means the interiors are even more screwed up.... That's reality.

when I visited the shwoflat, the pools looked to be much smaller than what was suggested by the site plan in the papers and on the internet.

Shouldn't they have been more honest? isn't Capitaland partly owned by the government through Tamasek?

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    More organic means the interiors are even more screwed up.... That's reality.
    ferrel residences looks ok.