Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439444954 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

390 units is not that hard to clear lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    The real question is how long will it take for them to clear the remaining 390 units not launched.

Think Mr CEO will have to get his fellow board members to get one each.

Like how all bankers tell us, past performance doesn't equate to future gain. Let's see when they will launch the remaining units and how long it takes to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    Agree. I wasn't refering to Capital Land running into problems. But 60% sold till date is not an indication that prices are going north in 2011, merely showed up till Jan 2011, sentiments has been rather good. But I feel sentiments won't be as good going forward.

Luckily they have holding power. Can we all say the same for ourselves?
    60% of the overall project sold is quite ok, considering that they bought for about $363 per sq ft of potential gross floor area.

See below:

"Sep 05 2009
    CapLand to unveil 2 more home launches

One is on the former Gillman Heights site; the other is in Cairnhill.
    SINGAPORE’S largest property developer CapitaLand is set to roll out two more residential launches this year – the 1,040-unit The Interlace on the site of the former Gillman Heights, and a 165-apartment luxury project in Cairnhill Road on the site of the former Char Yong Gardens.
    The company yesterday unveiled the design for the The Interlace, which it is developing with Hotel Properties Ltd. The project will cost about $1.4 billion all up, including the $548 million – or $363 per sq ft of potential gross floor area – paid for Gillman Heights in 2007..."

"Sep 05 2009
    The Interlace replaces Gillman Heights

A NETWORK of apartments and recreational spaces looks set to replace the vertical blocks that used to be the landmark of Gillman Heights.
    Unveiling The Interlace on Friday, CapitaLand and Hotel Properties Limited (HPL) said they are ready to launch the project next month.
    Featuring 1,040 apartments on a 99-year leasehold land of 871,884 square feet, The Interlace will have units that range in size between 807 sq ft for two bedroom apartments and 4,306 sq ft for “super penthouses”.
    CapitaLand president and chief executive Liew Mun Leong declined to disclose how much the units will cost, but said the firm is trying hard to price them under $1,000 psf.
    The Interlace sits on the site which used to house 608 units at Gillman Heights. The former HUDC estate was in the news following a $548 million collective sale inked in 2007, and subsequently, a series of legal cases when a minority group of owners challenged the sale. The deal was finally wrapped up in May this year.
    The development of The Interlace is led by CapitaLand and two other shareholders, including HPL.
    The construction cost is expected to be $250 to $270 psf and total investment is estimated at $1.4 billion. The construction contract is expected to be awarded by year-end and the project will be completed in 2014.
    The Interlace is designed by Office for Metropolitan Architecture partner, Mr Ole Scheeren. The German is also known for leading the design and construction of the China Central Television Station (CCTV) headquarters in Beijing.
    Instead of the standard design of residential developments in Singapore – in clusters of isolated, vertical towers – The Interlace responds to the issues and challenges of tropical living in an network of recreational and dwelling spaces integrated with the natural environment.
    Nestled in a green belt at the Southern Ridges, The Interlace’s design features 31 apartment blocks, each six stories tall, stacked in a hexagonal arrangement to form eight large-scale courtyards. The project also features sky gardens and roof terraces.
    “In developing the dramatic external form, we have also focused … on creating comfortable internal spaces,” said CapitaLand Residential Singapore chief executive Patricia Chia.
    “The name reinforces the interconnectivity between man and the space, community and natural environment surrounding him.” Tan Hui Leng
    Source: Today, 5 Sep 2009"

Gillman was fantastic. Visited there 10 years ago, really spacious and excellent living. No wonder all the ex-owners thump chest now...

363psf ppr ONLY...cheapX3 lor....

can u imagine they bot bishan at 8xxpsf?

now ppl r speculating hillview plot worth 6xxpsf....just last yr lakefront and manhattan everybody jaw dropped when developer bot for 500psf....now seems 500psf ppr cheapX3?

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    devil, mind to share why hesitate wor?
    i hesitate for about 20mins only....getting familiarise with the surrounding and scrutinise project details......den gone liao....LOL

i nvr do homework b4hand.....visit the showflat wif the intention to look see only......but the project manage to tempt me....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i hesitate for about 20mins only....getting familiarise with the surrounding and scrutinise project details......den gone liao....LOL

i nvr do homework b4hand.....visit the showflat wif the intention to look see only......but the project manage to tempt me....LOL
    20 mins and was gone? Wow, am impressed with that!
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Must get the right stack and unit for this project given the unique design. Otherwise may regret later. Quality of workmanship should be good with Woh Hup.

363psf ppr ONLY...cheapX3 lor....

can u imagine they bot bishan at 8xxpsf?

now ppl r speculating hillview plot worth 6xxpsf....just last yr lakefront and manhattan everybody jaw dropped when developer bot for 500psf....now seems 500psf ppr cheapX3?
    Ya, suppose to launch earlier at $700psf at 1 stage, if not for the lawsuit on the Gilman height saga. HPL and funds are also involved in the Interlace project..., can slowly sell , take their time, even cooling measures come, believe they still can make money...

Sounds like a typical agt tat use other overpriced project as a selling point....shd use nearby resale condos for a fairer comparison
    I am comparing these three projects coz I was on a house hunting trip and wanted to find out for myself the appeal of CCR, RCR, and OCR.... Lol.... I am definitely not an agent lolx....

What can I benefit from sharing these? So former will buy into dleedon and interlace from other agents coz you don't know who I am lolx....

These are the three hottest launch or relaunch now so I went to these three...
    The whole exercise and me sugaring them is to really find out why would people pay CCR price for OCR properties....

My only caveat is that I am biased pro CCR as my avatar nickname suggested lolx...

not only you, even stalingrad almost bought, if not because of his wife pulling him back. dun know why he condemns interlace now

I dun know why all the OCR diehards saying so much negative things about these 2 mega iconinc CAPL projects.

Interlace, for all intent and purpose, is doing very well. CAPL really did not launch many blocks (those on the top). It's saving it for the TOP, where you can see the beautiful architecture. (I made an offer on the top "container" higher than Liew's price, not accepted because it's not selling).

dLeedon, if it can sell 500 at this environment, it's doing well enough to not to worry about financing. There are not many landmark developments in SG. Time will come when SG buyers get themselves upgraded to appreciate different aspects of living.

... and sorry just the name MyManhattan puts me completely off. the level of pretentiousness in this name.....

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    As at end Jan 2011, URA records show that The Interlace sold 618 units out of 650units launched. Total for project is 1040 units..
    When was down there yesterday, the a get told me less than 300 left...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    not only you, even stalingrad almost bought, if not because of his wife pulling him back. dun know why he condemns interlace now

I dun know why all the OCR diehards saying so much negative things about these 2 mega iconinc CAPL projects.

Interlace, for all intent and purpose, is doing very well. CAPL really did not launch many blocks (those on the top). It's saving it for the TOP, where you can see the beautiful architecture. (I made an offer on the top "container" higher than Liew's price, not accepted because it's not selling).

dLeedon, if it can sell 500 at this environment, it's doing well enough to not to worry about financing. There are not many landmark developments in SG. Time will come when SG buyers get themselves upgraded to appreciate different aspects of living.
    ... and sorry just the name MyManhattan puts me completely off. the level of pretentiousness in this name.....

I totally agree with you... After reading so many negative comments on these two iconic projects, I had to revisit them again, hence I went down yesterday and try tom find fault with these two projects...

Still the same conclusion.... Really nice, ahead of it's time.... Once TOP, singaporeans will finally understand that large world class designed project have a special appeal....the amount of space in dleedon and interlace is amazing.... Especially after I saw my manhattan..... I mean you really have to go see it for yourself to know it man....

If any of you have the time, please do what I just did.... Pop by dleedon then drive to interlace and then to interlace and finally to my manhattan..... You will see the HUGE difference straight away.... Please share your experience if anyone of you manage to do that....

By the way naming the project my manhattan in simei is just lame lolx....

There are signs that Indons and mainland Chinese buying up quality CAPL/FarEast properties .... SSD and LTV 60% is nothing to them

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Why you so worked up? I am referring to "low class location", not people are "low class". These have totally different meaning, please don't interpret wrongly.
    Unfortunately in this forum it seems that there are many more "low class people" living in "low class location" and always like to make personal attack on others when they can't argue or lose an argument about why their "low class location" will soon become "new prime" as they sing a beautiful song around their own condos. To think of it, if I am in their position, I would also be very glad to switch a Crapbelle for a d'leedon or a bungalow in Punggol for a GCB in D10 but I won't go around singing "beautiful" songs (or lies depending how from which side you want to interpret).........
    you the one getting worked up lah...me relax only as i take all these as entertaining chatter

i see you are trying to imply i am low class person in low class location - isn't that a personal attack by itself? For the record i dun think i have launched any attacks on you, not that i care anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I totally agree with you... After reading so many negative comments on these two iconic projects, I had to revisit them again, hence I went down yesterday and try tom find fault with these two projects...

Still the same conclusion.... Really nice, ahead of it's time.... Once TOP, singaporeans will finally understand that large world class designed project have a special appeal....the amount of space in dleedon and interlace is amazing.... Especially after I saw my manhattan..... I mean you really have to go see it for yourself to know it man....

If any of you have the time, please do what I just did.... Pop by dleedon then drive to interlace and then to interlace and finally to my manhattan..... You will see the HUGE difference straight away.... Please share your experience if anyone of you manage to do that....

not vested

like most folks i had initial misgivings about d'leedon's "less-than-conventional" unit layouts i.e. the slant walls.
    by now i actually felt most are ok and like u said "ahead of its time"..
    did u see the 3-storey garden unit show flat? layout is modernistic fantastique lol
    but maybe most older generation folks still cannot accept

i suggest u make another stop at minton.....OCR project with spacious landscaping and best facilities so far personally at a fraction of the cost

btw, i only agree interlace is unique and entitled to 'world class design'....but for dleedon....

jus to add abit: The Sail also quite iconic especially MBR beside it looks so dull.....

The Interlace is nice-unique design.when does it TOP?

i envy your freedom - you read negative stuff about these projects and you actually bothered to go down to 'see for yourself'? To what means and ends?

anyway you should know those are showflats...not the real stuff...to sell 1500psf of course i must have a jaw-dropping showflat

i agree with you My Manhanttan is a poor name...might as well call it Sumei at Simei

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    i agree with you My Manhanttan is a poor name...might as well call it Sumei at Simei
    i tink manhattan name not even suitable for CBD projects....so copycat rite...lol

i tink manhattan name not even suitable for CBD projects....so copycat rite...lol
    I think if they call it My Manchester United they will have a lot more prospective buyers

i suggest u make another stop at minton.....OCR project with spacious landscaping and best facilities so far personally at a fraction of the cost

btw, i only agree interlace is unique and entitled to 'world class design'....but for dleedon....

jus to add abit: The Sail also quite iconic especially MBR beside it looks so dull.....
    minton? location location location lol

Sail finishing is quite bad... what a waste

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    i envy your freedom - you read negative stuff about these projects and you actually bothered to go down to 'see for yourself'? To what means and ends?

anyway you should know those are showflats...not the real stuff...to sell 1500psf of course i must have a jaw-dropping showflat

I have to admit I am a condo addict... Want to see as many as I can to get a feel for myself... It really helps in your assessment of the market in terms of the current sentiments, what are moving, the types of u units. It's, pricing and The overall market pulse.... Really helps in your decisions to buy or sell or wait...

When meant show flat, I wasn't looking at the units itself, I mean the compound of the condo... One look and you can see the space and lay our of the facilities... Just world class for these two projects.... Totally different from the run of mill condo we are used to so far in Singapore short history...

The other two projects worth mentioning are carribean at keeper bay and reflections.... Also very nicely done.... Bring condo standard to another level altogether..... Lately I see a divergence in style and deisgn of captl and kepeel as compared to feo and cdl....

Quote Originally Posted by august
    minton? location location location lol

Sail finishing is quite bad... what a waste
    CCR emphasize on size/space and facilities mah....haha....

Quote Originally Posted by francophile
    Foundation works done and now contruction is up to third floor... I think by end 2012 latest should be done... Usually once they starting stcking up the floors it's quite fast, it's the basement car parks and foundation works that are time-consuming...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    did u see the 3-storey garden unit show flat? layout is modernistic fantastique lol
    but maybe most older generation folks still cannot accept
    they build a showflat for it? i was asking for the price and details last time...agts jus say not for sale

Foundation works done and now contruction is up to third floor... I think by end 2012 latest should be done... Usually once they starting stcking up the floors it's quite fast, it's the basement car parks and foundation works that are time-consuming...
    u mean interlace?? u sure anot...by end 2012?? more like end 2013 to mid 2014....

look at Mi Casa....most of the stacks toped out liao but i tink mid 2012 den TOP....lol

The other two projects worth mentioning are carribean at keeper bay and reflections.... Also very nicely done.... Bring condo standard to another level altogether..... Lately I see a divergence in style and deisgn of captl and kepeel as compared to feo and cdl....
    sorry....can only agree on reflection.....carribean looks so plain and cramped.....

again, reflection manage to tempt me as well but the villas i cannot afford it

they build a showflat for it? i was asking for the price and details last time...agts jus say not for sale
    garden unit, they call it Garden House, meaning those ground floor units of each tower

think u are refering to those terrace units, those are not released, and i think developer not releasing them so easily lol.

Quote Originally Posted by francophile
    The Interlace Condo Estimated TOP : 31 Mar 2015

The Interlace Condo Legal completion : 31 Mar 2018

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I find it quite strange that people are comparing OCR properties to CCR properties and saying OCR will become "new-prime" and price will close the gap to CCR etc but now when we take an example of a OCR property whose price is now close to CCR and realized that shit, they so lousy, and these people start to tell us that we can't compare the OCR to CCR because you should compare your own CCR to surrounding CCR?

The OCR supporters should first compare their OCR new launch to surrounding OCR resale private properties first and realize how over-priced these OCR new launch are?
    Then they can compare how much shit they are getting with such location and quality when their price is now so close to CCR property.

I am comparing these three projects coz I was on a house hunting trip and wanted to find out for myself the appeal of CCR, RCR, and OCR.... Lol.... I am definitely not an agent lolx....

What can I benefit from sharing these? So former will buy into dleedon and interlace from other agents coz you don't know who I am lolx....

These are the three hottest launch or relaunch now so I went to these three...
    The whole exercise and me sugaring them is to really find out why would people pay CCR price for OCR properties....

My only caveat is that I am biased pro CCR as my avatar nickname suggested lolx...