Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237424752 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    cant sell well enuff locally?
    cos lots here think it's overpriced. so they might as well pick the low hanging fruits in china.

i come to realize after 5 years of looking at the market since i look at my first property that, the notion of overpriced is relative n subjection.

When the market started its ran up in 2006, everything looks expensive cos we compare it to the price we could have got it abit earlier. After the ran up for 2 years, my friend bough a older condo in CCK for 580K, 3 br. i though y buy at such high price? it went higher.

Looking at new launches, which new launch pple never shout over priced! Caspian? Dakota projects? Sail(record pricing), Quintet, Trizon, and many more. I come to realise pple find it expensive because new ones are priced higher the nearby older projects, thus the notion.

Hence i conclude, the term "overpriced" is a factor of price trend 4-5 years down the road again. With Strong economic growth, scarse land , stable political environment and right smack in the center of a growth region, lets pray for steady growth of 5-6% in price every year for next 4-5 years. HUAT HUAT ah.

If foreign capital is allow to flow in freely to acquire hard assets here, we could see another round, even we may think how ridiculous it is. Just think of HK.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    If foreign capital is allow to flow in freely to acquire hard assets here, we could see another round, even we may think how ridiculous it is. Just think of HK.
    they r allowed...but whether they wana enter anot....

Quote Originally Posted by badzman
    got ang moh translation..... my mando quite weak.
    Ask Mr Wong Heang Fine (黄显辉) [CEO, CapitaLand Residential] to translate his own conversation?

Default first time trying this translator function on my comp, not sure zun or not hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by badzman
    got ang moh translation..... my mando quite weak.
    Guardian home to Singapore's landmark residential "Li DHL di" Guangzhou overseas sales started

--Internationally renowned architects Zaha had apart from the Guangzhou Opera House another latest masterpiece

Soufun www.soufun.com real estate portal-2011-02-25-19:38:00-source: soufun [my comments]
    [Executive summary], Guangzhou, China, on February 24, 2011, Singapore CapitaLand land group today announced that its Singapore landmark residential project "Li DHL di" (d ' Leedon) for overseas public sales, Guangzhou is the first stop of its overseas markets.

Guangzhou, China, on February 24, 2011, Singapore CapitaLand land group today announced that its Singapore landmark residential project "Li DHL di" (d ' Leedon) for overseas public sales, Guangzhou is the first stop of its overseas markets. The project is located in Singapore the tenth district of the Golden Flower Road (FarrerRoad), is the world's first by the internationally renowned architects Zaha had awarded pulizike Prize (Zaha Hadid) design of large residential projects. Hadid in recent years is another outstanding Guangzhou Opera House.

Guardian real estate development (Singapore) CEO Mr Huang Xianhui (left) with internationally renowned architects Zaha had (right)
    "Li DHL di" total up to 78,000 square meters, owns 99 land use restriction. Project is made up of building 7-storey apartment building, look around the perimeter of houses and apartments on the ground floor, except for Singapore skyline. Clever design of the project architecture, provides households with more than 60,000 square meters of gardens and landscape. At the same time, leisure facilities are available within the project, near Metro, convenient transportation, is committed to provide a comfortable living experience for residents. "Li DHL di" in Singapore's enthusiastic response to sales, to date, first in 470 apartments 61% is already sold out.

Guardian real estate development (Singapore), Mr Huang Xianhui, Chief Executive to speak at Conference
    As the "Li DHL di" overseas sales of the first station, Guangzhou sales exhibition will be held on February 25, 2011 from 11 o'clock in the morning, was held at the Westin Grand Ballroom II. Exhibition will provide a total of 180 units to buyers in Guangzhou for the preferred option, type includes from one to four of the apartments, as well as six rooftop. From 59 square meters apartment units to 150 square meters and consists of 360 square meters of rooftop to 395 square meters. Unit average selling price per square metre for sale by 20,000 Singapore dollars (about RMB 100,000 yuan/square meters). Furthermore, in order to provide more buyers to the Guangzhou market Singapore real estate market information and Guangzhou, and immigration policies, laws and regulations, and details such as mortgages, capital land market to be held February 25 from 2 o'clock in the afternoon workshops.
    Guardian real estate development (Singapore) CEO Mr Huang Xianhui says: "Singapore land scarcity, and the strong economic development and stability has now become one of the preferred investment destinations for international buyers in recent years in Singapore purchases a significant growth in the number of foreign nationals, especially buyers from China in Singapore is the rapid increase of investment demand. This time we took the lead in China market-oriented ' Li DHL di ', in order to better meet Chinese buyers overseas purchase requirements, and more for Chinese buyers of high-end property real estate and investment options. ”

Huang Xianhui confidently said: "our Singapore real estate investment market prospects with confidence, while on the ' Li DHL residence ' project proud, the tenth district near many top universities for an item, is the most popular among buyers of Singapore one of the prime location, this is also a Chinese buyer in one of the most important considerations when investing in real estate. At the same time, internationally renowned architect, Hadid notable designs, but also gives ' Li DHL di ' incomparable advantages, is ideal for real estate investments. ”
    Zaha had founding partner of the architectural firms Zaha had said, "this project gave me an opportunity to further explore the architectural design of liquidity. Inspired by the site wide space in design we in Singapore's first apartment project ' Li DHL di ', in particular, we want to inject innovative architectural ideas and design elements. ”

Ms Hadid adds: "study on the design of the project is in location lot, landforms and surroundings after the draw. Apartment located in 7 tall building and garden landscapes, from the ground as tall as trees grow. These buildings as large amounts of artificial trees, sprung up, produce superlative craftsmanship in a garden-like strange shape. Narrowed in on the ground floor of the building, is visually emphasized that they hit the ground and health effects, with minimal occupies less floor space, more space for the private garden. Each building is shaped like a flower, according to the number of units in each floor further segmentation ' petals '. This design idea running through all 7 building, which outlined a series of buildings come in all shapes, while also giving ' Li DHL di ' consistency of natural elegance. ”
    "Li DHL residence" project by the renowned international real estate developers CapitaLand land jointly owned by hotel properties, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund and United development company limited (Asia real estate owned enterprise) joint exploitation.
    "Li DHL residence" project

The project is located in Singapore the tenth district of the Golden Flower Road (Farrer Road), total up to 78,000 square meters, owns 99 land use restriction. Project was awarded the pulizike prize of the international renowned architect Zaha had Lady (Zaha Hadid) design, is Ms Hadid in Singapore's first large residential building design. Projects include building 7-storey block of flats, 1,703 apartments and 12 sets of semi-detached house, total 1,715 modules. Apartments occupy an area of only 22%, private garden offers more than 60,000 square meters of space.
    This project, building 7-storey apartment building stands among the neighboring houses and apartments on the ground floor, in prime locations, can block the view of Singapore's skyline, as well, such as the Singapore Botanic Gardens and Bukit Timah nature reserve, vast green landscape of breathtaking.

Inspired by the landscape and ecosystem elements, of the site is divided into five distinct landscape, rock, forest, water, and at the foot of turf. Each piece of landscape with unique style and atmosphere, and by the variety of plants and laying of the surface to form, send out each topic characteristics of the element. Such features are placed through the picturesque disorder lighting decorations and different facilities were further strengthened, residents and visitors through the landscape to create a review when an unforgettable Visual and spatial experience.
    This project distance link Metro flower la road Metro station walk simply several minutes, near has wide by welcomes of top school, as Nanyang elementary school (Nanyang Primary School), and to Fu scholar woman elementary school (Raffles Girls'Primary School) and Singapore overseas middle school (Hwa Chong Institution), and hilarious of life stronghold such as Dempsey Hill (Dempsey Hill), Netherlands village (Holland Village) and Orchard Road (Orchard Road).
    This project type provides buyers with a wide range of choices, plus study room respectively to four, a roof, three-storey semi-detached villa and garden Villa to choose from. Area of 55 square meters each apartment unit to 223 mē, rooftop garden and three layer houses from 260 sq m-604 m.

Along the western boundary of this project, 12 blocks from 511 sq-687 square metres of real estate semi-detached houses, tenants can enjoy full facilities of the apartment.
    This project is provided in the full range of leisure facilities, including the wave pools, soaking pools, Jacuzzi, water gym, children's paddling pool, eco-pool, the image pool, BBQ area, badminton court, Club with two reading rooms, game rooms, karaoke OK room simulation Golf room show Hall, SPA Center, fitness room, outdoor activities, retail shops and restaurants.
    Zaha had sense of iconic lines and liquidity also in 2,322 square meters of architectural design of "Li DHL residence" exhibition in the Gallery, this is her in Singapore's first gallery. Gallery includes a three-storey house, designed by Hadid to my model Suite 604 square metres, with a spacious living space and landscape garden. Buyers can also see the other four decorative designs and unique, configured for buyers demand in different stages of home ownership, plus study, two, three and four sample apartments. Apartment "a temporary residence permit" the project is expected in 2015.
    CapitaLand land Group (CapitaLand)
    CapitaLand land is one of Asia's largest international real estate companies of the group, headquartered in Singapore and the Singapore market. Core businesses including real estate, apartments, and real estate finance services, focused on the many fast-growing cities, geographic distribution across the Asia-Pacific region and European countries.

CapitaLand residential land real estate business, office buildings, shopping centres, apartments, and comprehensive real estate, more than 110 cities in more than 20 countries. By virtue of its strong assets, areas of knowledge, financial expertise, extensive network, as well as multiple localization strategies, CapitaLand land in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region developed a number of real estate finance products and services to customers.
    CapitaLand land Corp's listed companies including Australian landmark, Jia de business, capitamall trust and capitacommercial trust, Ascott Beijing apartment trust, capitamall trust in China, Jia de business Malaysia Gui Jia trust and trust.
    Hotel properties (Hotel Properties Limited)
    Hotel properties in 1982 and Singapore stock exchanges. Development of our company began in Singapore's Hilton Hotel. After years of rapid development, companies all over the world in 9 countries of the hotels have up to 23. In terms of real estate development, the company has a unique, elegant style in a luxury residential development has laid its market position in the field.

No wonder the audacious bid for the Bishan site. Looks like Capitaland believes there're lots of carrotheads in PRC. The chinese name is "Li DHL Di"? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    No wonder the audacious bid for the Bishan site. Looks like Capitaland believes there're lots of carrotheads in PRC. The chinese name is "Li DHL Di"? LOL.
    they have the resources to market their project else where even though they are not able to sell out in Singapore.

On one hand, local citizen are trailing behind the housing prices becos of "DEMAND" from residents. On the other hand, TLC develop projects for overseas needs?

Now is d'Leedon and tot Bishan would be next!
    MBT really need to review his housing policies wor!
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    On one hand, local citizen are trailing behind the housing prices becos of "DEMAND" from residents. On the other hand, TLC develop projects for overseas needs?

Now is d'Leedon and tot Bishan would be next!
    MBT really need to review his housing policies wor!
    suddenly MBT hv another headache to tackle, he thot after jan 2011 measures, he can relax and prepare for coming GE already..., now Mr Liew give him homework to do....

Capitaland has over-projected the purchasing power of locals and is asking the Chinese to bail it out Why should the Chinese buy if it is not for speculation purpose? The private property market here has entered the bubble stage.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Capitaland has over-projected the purchasing power of locals and is asking the Chinese to bail it out Why should the Chinese buy if it is not for speculation purpose? The private property market here has entered the bubble stage.
    my guess is that most projects will continue to sell out if not for the lastest cooling measure. Most pple are holding their horses to see if indeed prices drop as MBT write in papers .

OCR calling 1200-1300 also selling out, why would $1500-1600 psf in CCR area be a problem? The Lanai selling $1400+++ @ HILLVIEW area also got pple commit...... The Cape @ parkway area calling $1800 psf after discount!

Maybe we dont know, but there are tons of blood rich pple around whom can afford 30-40% Dp.

I went to interlace and dleedon again today and then went to my manhattan... I feel very strongly that interlace and dleedon is a gem... It is definitely ahead of it's time and in 5 to 10 years times I am sure people will grab units there...

Look at it... Interlace is 1100 psf, my manhattan is 1100 to 1200 psf... And you look at how cramp the facilities and the compound is... There is totally no comparison man....

I am really baffled at why heartlander singaporean just look at OCR properties.... Amazing... Don't bother to look around... Just as long I can affordnit, near met and some crappy heartland mall then buy buy buy : o

And I don't feel that the layout is odd....especially dleedon... Really nice man.... You must go see the show flat at dleedon then immediately drive over to my manhattan andyou will know what I mean... There is really no comparison man....

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I went to interlace and dleedon again today and then went to my manhattan... I feel very strongly that interlace and dleedon is a gem... It is definitely ahead of it's time and in 5 to 10 years times I am sure people will grab units there...

Look at it... Interlace is 1100 psf, my manhattan is 1100 to 1200 psf... And you look at how cramp the facilities and the compound is... There is totally no comparison man....

I am really baffled at why heartlander singaporean just look at OCR properties.... Amazing... Don't bother to look around... Just as long I can affordnit, near met and some crappy heartland mall then buy buy buy : o
    one is OCR, the other two are CCR... how to compare?

interlace phase 3 launch already?

the buyers of d'leedon, interlace and the cascadia are all primarily mainland chinese.

expect these condos to become mini-chinatowns.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    the buyers of d'leedon, interlace and the cascadia are all primarily mainland chinese.

I'll rather be with typical singaporean upgraders than snobbish rich mainland chinese

Also, apart from OCR and CCR / RCR status there is nothing much separating these places. Amenities-wise, Manhattan is much more convenient. All 99 LH anyway.

Boundary lines are blurring - the discerning investor doesn't look at district names anymore. They look at proximity of transport, education, amenity and recreational infrastructure - something that mature suburban towns now boast of.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Why you didn't mention your Crapbelle also has many PRCs (those that can't afford d'leedon etc?)

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    I'll rather be with typical singaporean upgraders than snobbish rich mainland chinese

Also, apart from OCR and CCR / RCR status there is nothing much separating these places. Amenities-wise, Manhattan is much more convenient. All 99 LH anyway.

Boundary lines are blurring - the discerning investor doesn't look at district names anymore. They look at proximity of transport, education, amenity and recreational infrastructure - something that mature suburban towns now boast of.
    I have a different take on this OCR/CCR debate.I believe not all Ccr is created equal.You cannot compare Simei and Nassim road-that's just silly.But Simei and Novena -why not?Let's say I work at Changi biz park and my kids go to UWC Tampines-what would I choose?
    I don't know the d'leedon area well enough to comment.what "vibe" do you get-is it more Dempsey road or Thomson Road?

That is so not true...... Try and make your way to dleedon and my manhattan project and you tell me this two projects are the same? If the same why don't developer price it the same? In terms of the facilities it's totally non comparable man....

In terms of location.....
    My manhattan has mrt and a mall...
    Dleedon has mrt wet market hawker centre, holland village dempsey village and orchard road is 5 mins away

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Isn't CCR- OCR about location which is the most important criteria when buying properties? You think CCR got real boundaries from OCR? What blurring? OCR can become closer to CBD? More like traffic from OCR into CDB getting worse from increase in population & cars, traveling time longer & longer. Nowsadays the worst place to live seem to be Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol etc with massive number of properties already there + under dev + to be build.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It's a honest mistake, let move on.

sing the song...
    China China, 我爱你。。。。

Quote Originally Posted by francophile
    I have a different take on this OCR/CCR debate.I believe not all Ccr is created equal.You cannot compare Simei and Nassim road-that's just silly.But Simei and Novena -why not?Let's say I work at Changi biz park and my kids go to UWC Tampines-what would I choose?
    I don't know the d'leedon area well enough to comment.what "vibe" do you get-is it more Dempsey road or Thomson Road?
    If you look towards farrer road from dleedon then it definitely feels more like Thomson road... If you look towards lee don road then definitely like Dempsey, nassim...

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    That is so not true...... Try and make your way to dleedon and my manhattan project and you tell me this two projects are the same? If the same why don't developer price it the same? In terms of the facilities it's totally non comparable man....

In terms of location.....
    My manhattan has mrt and a mall...
    Dleedon has mrt wet market hawker centre, holland village dempsey village and orchard road is 5 mins away
    It's ok - we all agree to disagree

I can also say Manhattan has CBP, airport (may have more traffic than orchard once GST is removed in all 3 terminals), 4th uni nearby - also near to beach.

Orchard? Is just a touristy shopping area anyway - see all the same brands also (LV, Prada, Gucci, sianz)

Holland and dempsey V? Can walk there from D Leedon? Very long walk though. And those places are not the sort of places one would typically go to everyday - nothing special to be honest. I used to frequent those places and they are just upmarket dining areas.

No end to comparisons lah

Next thing you know Iskandar commands higher psf than Jalan Sultan Ismail, value of locations change all the time, nothing's permanent

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Isn't CCR- OCR about location which is the most important criteria when buying properties? You think CCR got real boundaries from OCR? What blurring? OCR can become closer to CBD? More like traffic from OCR into CDB getting worse from increase in population & cars, traveling time longer & longer. Nowsadays the worst place to live seem to be Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol etc with massive number of properties already there + under dev + to be build.
    Nope I agree - OCR cannot be closer to CBD.

Rather it is more like CBD diluting and expanding into OCR

Traffic is bad everywhere, not just into CBD

You not happy with the west now target the North-easterners ar?

sing the song...
    China China, 我爱你。。。。
    義勇軍行進曲!

It's ok - we all agree to disagree

I can also say Manhattan has CBP, airport (may have more traffic than orchard once GST is removed in all 3 terminals), 4th uni nearby - also near to beach.

Orchard? Is just a touristy shopping area anyway - see all the same brands also (LV, Prada, Gucci, sianz)

Holland and dempsey V? Can walk there from D Leedon? Very long walk though. And those places are not the sort of places one would typically go to everyday - nothing special to be honest. I used to frequent those places and they are just upmarket dining areas.

No end to comparisons lah

Next thing you know Iskandar commands higher psf than Jalan Sultan Ismail, value of locations change all the time, nothing's permanent
    Nothing is constant, changing is constant.
    Orchard was a ulu place before becoming Prime CCR?

Nothing is constant, changing is constant.
    Orchard was a ulu place before becoming Prime CCR?
    This is something I fully agree with
    New prime areas are springing up all the time
    Old primes are fading all the time too

This is something I fully agree with
    New prime areas are springing up all the time
    Old primes are fading all the time too
    perhaps over time, it
    Will just be a super CCR and rest are OCR. Super CCR will a smaller redefined really core of 9,10,11....but then again no one can predict the future....depend on minister of national development of that period...