Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 253035404550515253545556575859606570758085 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

This dinning pavilion at cityscape farrer ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    That's true. I'm attracted by the lush greenery, the jogging and bicycle tracks as well as the laidback feel. When I was there last week, I saw an eatery at the Yishun indoor sports hall selling sandwiches and drinks (I think). Hopefully there'll be more eateries nearby.
    Wa liao...that small eatery...i think u can take a stroll to northpoint or orchid country club or best still...opposite there is the bottle tree park...inside there is a japanese restau...

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    This dinning pavilion at cityscape farrer ...
    this one at hillvista ...
    nice!
    http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thu...165_1_V550.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Thanks so nice n gd for the residents but for this estuary condo dont know whether included or not ?

Thanks so nice n gd for the residents but for this estuary condo dont know whether included or not ?
    ...then go for FEO projects....standard feature in most of their projects.

many workers still clearing the multi storey cp

this morning saw the workers removing the hoardings infront the water feature @ estuary eden marked G on the site plan...
    i think this is one of the ESTUARY signage facing diagonally the cross junction of lentor ave n yishun ave1...
    the other one will be at the main guard house....

trying to post some pics but cannot be uploaded at this moments...

Is Estuary having multi storey carpark, basement or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Is Estuary having multi storey carpark, basement or both?
    KONBANWA : KANARAZU SAN WA NIHONJIN DESU KA ? YOROSHIKU NE...

Yes both... blk 87/89/91 access to basement cp ( i look at it seems same ground level but covered under the blks )... well 93/95/97/99 access to multi storey cp...worst for blk 99 gotta to walk a distance to the mscp...
    this bcp is under the leisure lagoons...
    pics taken are quite some ago...sorry..!

finally signage THE ESTUARY is up at the main guard hse entrance

given the pace of the activities in the last few weeks, looks like they are working hard to get it for TOP.

As a reference, when I pass by NV (Pasir Ris) in Dec last year, all the fence, internal roads, facilities, painiting was almost in move-in condition. They finally got their Phase 1 TOP in mid Jan (i think).

So, roughly 1 month after everything is up in Estuary, we can expect TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    given the pace of the activities in the last few weeks, looks like they are working hard to get it for TOP.

As a reference, when I pass by NV (Pasir Ris) in Dec last year, all the fence, internal roads, facilities, painiting was almost in move-in condition. They finally got their Phase 1 TOP in mid Jan (i think).

So, roughly 1 month after everything is up in Estuary, we can expect TOP?
    Why not ? I think TOP inspection is tomorrow...hence if everything goes fine with the TOP inspection ( means approval is given ), with all the left over paper works n asking for final payments from developer n lawyer, we can expect key collection to your unit maybe mid Apr13... anyway we can check at the BCA's website early next month if TOP is approved for estuary...u can only check next month not now becos they wont show anything ...

finally signage THE ESTUARY is up at the main guard hse entrance
    Thanks for the constant updates, Estuary Gundu..or Estuary Guru? haha. Anyways, do share if you have any recent pics, eg. the signage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Thanks for the constant updates, Estuary Gundu..or Estuary Guru? haha. Anyways, do share if you have any recent pics, eg. the signage.
    I took some pics this morning trying to upload to here but dont know why the admin cannot do so...can anybody here help..?

I took some pics this morning trying to upload to here but dont know why the admin cannot do so...can anybody here help..?
    can tell you are very excited!
    upload to a 3rd party photo sharing site and then add the links here. Thanks.

Why not ? I think TOP inspection is tomorrow...hence if everything goes fine with the TOP inspection ( means approval is given ), with all the left over paper works n asking for final payments from developer n lawyer, we can expect key collection to your unit maybe mid Apr13... anyway we can check at the BCA's website early next month if TOP is approved for estuary...u can only check next month not now becos they wont show anything ...

Yes, I think by mid April can TOP. Don't think TOP inspection is today. The entrance looks bare with a very small estuary sign (LED lightable, I bet can change color from blue to green & yellow when light up at night). Need more plants & scrubs & many more trees. The creepers on the fence not well planted, the end corner nearer to BBQ area all dried & died. The grass on the slope leading to the fence - some area replanted to the small sun flower plants, the rest left with the cow grass. The cow grass looks cheap and still not being trimmed after first planted. The car park cleaning in progress, the makeshift house storing construction tools facing Yishun Ave 1 not removed yet, the patches of lawn outside the Estuary not turf yet, the fitness corner not ready, the Estuary sign on the side of traffic junction not up, the gym equipment & sun deck on the pools not arrived. They have filled up pool with water, I guess cleaning is on the way. One block the window blue laminate not peel-off yet.
    By end of next week, probably everything will be done, and will be good for inspection.

Overall, the project looks cheap to me, I saw AMK Centro paint color scheme much better. Sigh....although I'm one of the owner at Estuary. Even Calrose landscape is much better last time. Everything is cutting cost now. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    Yes, I think by mid April can TOP. Don't think TOP inspection is today. The entrance looks bare with a very small estuary sign (LED lightable, I bet can change color from blue to green & yellow when light up at night). Need more plants & scrubs & many more trees. The creepers on the fence not well planted, the end corner nearer to BBQ area all dried & died. The grass on the slope leading to the fence - some area replanted to the small sun flower plants, the rest left with the cow grass. The cow grass looks cheap and still not being trimmed after first planted. The car park cleaning in progress, the makeshift house storing construction tools facing Yishun Ave 1 not removed yet, the patches of lawn outside the Estuary not turf yet, the fitness corner not ready, the Estuary sign on the side of traffic junction not up, the gym equipment & sun deck on the pools not arrived. They have filled up pool with water, I guess cleaning is on the way. One block the window blue laminate not peel-off yet.
    By end of next week, probably everything will be done, and will be good for inspection.

Overall, the project looks cheap to me, I saw AMK Centro paint color scheme much better. Sigh....although I'm one of the owner at Estuary. Even Calrose landscape is much better last time. Everything is cutting cost now. Sad.
    I think due to foreign labour tightening...it seems like developer rushing to complete...hence quality is a question now ! Yes I share the same feel that this project looks rather cheap but it's ok...most importantly the surroundings is excellent..with lush greenery...bicycle tracks...

Yishun condos, don't expect too much. Got facilities is already better than HDB flats.

I think due to foreign labour tightening...it seems like developer rushing to complete...hence quality is a question now ! Yes I share the same feel that this project looks rather cheap but it's ok...most importantly the surroundings is excellent..with lush greenery...bicycle tracks...

they should build linking bridges for pedestrians and cyclists to the rowers' bay and bottle tree

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    they should build linking bridges for pedestrians and cyclists to the rowers' bay and bottle tree
    I think ask developer to build a landing zone for helicopter n airplane better...

A
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Yishun condos, don't expect too much. Got facilities is already better than HDB flats.
    honestly I dont really expect much for this project in term of facilities, at least the basic like tennis n swimming lap pool but now what im begin to worry is the quality works of the finishing unit...look at the rushing work they are doing

A
    honestly I dont really expect much for this project in term of facilities, at least the basic like tennis n swimming lap pool but now what im begin to worry is the quality works of the finishing unit...look at the rushing work they are doing
    You need to speak louder, usually they cant hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    You need to speak louder, usually they cant hear you.
    Hear wat ? Do i need to use a loud speaker...

Hear wat ? Do i need to use a loud speaker...
    Is this your 1st private property? otherwise you should know how exciting is the process of defects rectification.
    Last edited by p3nboy; 13-03-13 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    Is this your 1st private property? otherwise you should know how exciting is the process of defects rectification.
    Sorrie...this is my 1st n only property...i stay in kampong...now upgrade ...i use to swim longkang...now swimming pool...cannot rectifty the defects...see lawyer la...haha

Sorrie...this is my 1st n only property...i stay in kampong...now upgrade ...i use to swim longkang...now swimming pool...cannot rectifty the defects...see lawyer la...haha
    enjoy the process.....

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Yishun condo then can lower expectation?? What's a joke!

frankly speaking, you can't justify the quality from your naked eyes.. wait till you get ur keys and go inside to take a look.. those feel / see can be in wrong perception.