Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    it has been years since i stepped into yishun, it almost seems the place is non-existent in my life
    I did not know Singapore was so big

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Of course you cannot compare to near town locations and the price is half of it anyway. But compared to other suburb locations like Bedok , Tampines, Choa Chu Kang, Simei etc it is no inferior and in fact better than some which are further away from downtown. It is the perception that is working against it. But people who know what value for money is will not hesitate.
    Aiyoh agree with you that views are important lah ... it's just a gneral comment that view is one of the considerations (of cuz not solely). Yes, yes that picture already speaks a thousand words ... nice scenary ok.

The view is indeed beautiful, it must be even more so during mornings and evenings. But how about at night? Is it just pitch black? Juz curious thnks

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Am i wrong to say this is one of the best views in Singapore from my unit at Orchid Park

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    The view is indeed beautiful, it must be even more so during mornings and evenings. But how about at night? Is it just pitch black? Juz curious thnks
    Yes, its pitch black at night except when the golf course lights are on, and the faint distant city lights. You can also see the red beacon lights of the dishes.

Is this selling 800plus to 900 psf? If so then Dakota will look damn cheap.

I actually think Yishun is quite nice to stay in leh. No i don't stay in Yishun.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yes, its pitch black at night except when the golf course lights are on, and the faint distant city lights. You can also see the red beacon lights of the dishes.
    Yes it is dark at night but still can see fireworks (at least the top 3/4 of it) & also the top 1/2 of the flyer on a clear day.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Is this selling 800plus to 900 psf? If so then Dakota will look damn cheap.
    which Dakota ? the new one from UOL ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    which Dakota ? the new one from UOL ?
    Dakota Residences. Heard developer still got units left. about 9xxpsf last heard. You might want to check it out.

Dakota Residences. Heard developer still got units left. about 9xxpsf last heard. You might want to check it out.
    It might seem to be a better bet over there. At least, it is much nearer to CITY

348 units, launched 280 of which 5 left unsold, medium price 986 in Dec 09.

Bigger units left but not launched yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    It might seem to be a better bet over there. At least, it is much nearer to CITY

We should try to be at or near the Epic Center to feel the vibration for real estate investment. Yishun is just too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    We should try to be at or near the Epic Center to feel the vibration for real estate investment. Yishun is just too far away.
    I always have a feeling Woodlands and Yishun would be the first places for troops buildup when there's any tensions.

Think Dakota Residence will be waiting for the new UOL project to launch and then their units will appear to be a steal.

all these developers, are like you scratch my back (at Dakota) and i scratch yours (somewhere else).

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Actually, if got invasion from third party, the majority of troops if not from north will be from the war-ship from the south, just like what happened previously. That is why we have Puala Mati previously from World War II but this time round including the Marina area, telok blangah and west coast (Ops. May be many don't know where is Puala Mati! Shhhh...

I always have a feeling Woodlands and Yishun would be the first places for troops buildup when there's any tensions.

If only this project can sell at 600-700psf....I will be in the queue...haa haa.

At that price, It would be sold out within a week or two

Default Main-con for condos

Can anyone advise me - Is there a website that i can see who is the main-con that is doing the building of all the new condo ??

doubt dakota by UOL will sell at 900. probably breach the 1000psf mark. they bought the land for more than 508psf.
    sigh... private property getting out of reach....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    If only this project can sell at 600-700psf....I will be in the queue...haa haa.
    700 plus was the offered ‘discounted’ price during the private presentation and visit the of the show room with a blank chaque to be issued.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

If going-8-year-old Yishun Sapphire can hit a nëw hïgh of $592 psf which is almost $600 psf, how can new The Estuary be selling at $600-700 psf?

Is Yishun Sapphire in a more superior location than The Estuary? If not, then something is very wrong right?

Yishun Sapphire
    Address .......................... psf ............ Area ........... Price ......... Contract Date
    42 Canberra Drive #07-07 .... $592 psf .... 1,023 sqft .... $605,000 .... 30 Dec 09

.. but this longkang view/smell is not very nice leh. I'd rather stay in orchid park

High floor units will have seaview, stadium and cityview. not just the longkang view.

Just compare HDB price at both locations, you will know which is a better location.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    High floor units will have seaview, stadium and cityview. not just the longkang view.

Just compare HDB price at both locations, you will know which is a better location.
    All things can change except location. This may not be the best location but relatively better than Yishun.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    .. but this longkang view/smell is not very nice leh. I'd rather stay in orchid park

There will be a proposed MRT built between Yishun and Sembawang for the Simpang new town. These 2 condo is quite near.. ..

Today you see it as longkang…tomorrow PUB convert it into park by the river (longkang) the whole landscape will be totally diff..

[QUOTE=zzz1]There will be a proposed MRT built between Yishun and Sembawang for the Simpang new town. These 2 condo is quite near.. ..
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]

You mean Yishun sapphire & emerald ? They had been talking about the future 'Simpang MRT' since they were launch back 10+ years back then till now still nothing in sight...

[quote=tokbooncheng]
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    There will be a proposed MRT built between Yishun and Sembawang for the Simpang new town. These 2 condo is quite near.. ..
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]

You mean Yishun sapphire & emerald ? They had been talking about the future 'Simpang MRT' since they were launch back 10+ years back then till now still nothing in sight...
    yep..
    currently constructing the infrastructure..road access behind Jln Maru Maru, and access toward the plot of land , next to Yishun Industrial estate.

You check out the the new road map or SLA...,

except for the MRT, the rest is being reflected..There will be a costal road joining the Admiralty rd west and all the way to yishun dam

New condo land next to these two condos up for sale but no takers... so likely MRT station is not near it....

My guess is that it is beside the new road under area "subject to detail planning"... anyway, they will need to build a lot of HDB's or condo's around there before the provision of any MRT station there.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2..._54/MrtMap.jpg (someone's posting

However, someone else's prediction for the MRT is nearer to new Simpang Town center....

There is a plan for a future MRT line from Woodlands to Changi, passing thru Simpang, Seletar Aviation Hub, Punggol and Pasir Ris.

Simpang is planned as a future HDB town east of Yishun.
    This planned MRT line is referred by many as the North Coast line. It is not officially announced, so no confirmation yet whether it will be build. If confirmed to build, it will only be completed after 2020.

Default wrong pic???

correct pic used? I thought the blue window is blk 469 sembawang???

[/quote]

New condo land next to these two condos up for sale but no takers... so likely MRT station is not near it....

My guess is that it is beside the new road under area "subject to detail planning"... anyway, they will need to build a lot of HDB's or condo's around there before the provision of any MRT station there.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2..._54/MrtMap.jpg (someone's posting

However, someone else's prediction for the MRT is nearer to new Simpang Town center....

There is a plan for a future MRT line from Woodlands to Changi, passing thru Simpang, Seletar Aviation Hub, Punggol and Pasir Ris.

Simpang is planned as a future HDB town east of Yishun.
    This planned MRT line is referred by many as the North Coast line. It is not officially announced, so no confirmation yet whether it will be build. If confirmed to build, it will only be completed after 2020.
    Currently there are some infrastructure ungrade along the MRT track, the road is being round about…some shore pile and excavation done and now being back filled. When drive pass, only can see the hording..

Happened to take MRT yesterday and can see the whole excavation and backfill are from the proposed Canberra Dr inbond and direct into the track. It a power cable upgrading… the proposed Simpang plot now is doing load test

So something is cooking liao..…

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Currently there are some infrastructure ungrade along the MRT track, the road is being round about…some shore pile and excavation done and now being back filled. When drive pass, only can see the hording..

Happened to take MRT yesterday and can see the whole excavation and backfill are from the proposed Canberra Dr inbond and direct into the track. It a power cable upgrading… the proposed Simpang plot now is doing load test

So something is cooking liao..…
    ...there goes the last piece of rural landscape in singapore....sad.