Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045505560 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Oh, why very good fengshui site?

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    I know... I say something that I am confident of. It can never be below $1000 psf.. that why I used that figure.. minimumally $1000 psf... selling price by developer. I predict it to match centro's or even higher than centro.. during the time of its launch.

Logically it should be..

Giving false hopes at $1000 psf LOL.

My guess = $1500 to $1800 psf. Wild guess... dun ask me how I made my guess.
    the government seeing how well centro's land was sold for plus the traditional belief that bishan holds a premium over amk, will also have a responsibility to sell it at a higher price. i would hazard to guess $1300-$1500 if they sold the land at this point in time.

oh yes, the temp bus interchange at amk is another plum site.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Apparently there are alot of empty lands at various town centers.
    E.g. Ang Mo Kio has that giant piece of land where the temp bus interchange used to be, apparently it is supposed to be a very good fengshui site.
    That piece of land? It is too big for my comfort. Why? because it seems like a big block of housing could be provisioned. Condo plots are usually much smaller. Public Housing? WOW... it's for the public anyway.

On that so called good fengshui site? It is near to Grandeur 8. Grandeur 8 is by NTUC choice homes. I would think that a EC plot would be carved out around there.. Helps or hurt the resale market? Leave the analysis on your own.

Many empty spaces at Town Centers will be kept as open spaces because of special event places or needs. So in that sense, they are likely to remain empty for many many more years... let you drool only.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Estuary ..... OCR ....... 593 ....................... 212 ........................ 900 ............. 770 .............. 627

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    yes, on to your side track, it is REALLY GOOD! i hate the smell and taste of most white bee hoon, but this one, looks plain, but the taste packs a real punch.
    I was a regular there.. must say it is good...

Once I feedback to the boss that I had waited very very long. Don’t know if got forgotten my order or not…

…but instead of hasten up, he commented that don know who help him to free advertise his store now become can not cope up with the demand…

I was amused by such remark…..

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1

Once I feedback to the boss that I had waited very very long. Don’t know if got forgotten my order or not…

…but instead of hasten up, he commented that don know who help him to free advertise his store now become can not cope up with the demand…

ahhaha

dont take it too seriously .. its a different level of humor ...

my friends who live near there ..could actually call up ..place an order .. and then collect later .. which works fine ..

Just went to try the bee hoon for lunch just now...it is really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ahhaha

dont take it too seriously .. its a different level of humor ...

my friends who live near there ..could actually call up ..place an order .. and then collect later .. which works fine ..
    LOL..i hope so too...

now, my new favourite is the first coffee store(zai lai) when trun right..their curry fish head is good..

I always wonder do the spring hill resident get the ze cha smell every day?

Just went to try the bee hoon for lunch just now...it is really nice!
    Sat lunch time crowd is not too bad..and so is the parking..

ahahha champion .. now i know i have another fan .. i really like it ..
    its a MUST whenever i visit that area ..
    do u know the stall name?? is not the Yishun seafood right?

LOL..i hope so too...

now, my new favourite is the first coffee store(zai lai) when trun right..their curry fish head is good..

I always wonder do the spring hill resident get the ze cha smell every day?

oh yese ...

in fact the white bee hoon and the curry fish head are the ONLY thing i eat there ... very good

Default The Estuary

Thanks for your full support. The Estuary is FULLY SOLD! Subsale units wanted. Call +65-92993342 now

Watch out for more properties in http://www.RSS-Property.com

After looking at so many current condo projects, I still find that Estuary is one of the best offers in terms of location and environment for an owner occupied family, and with lesser cons. Of course, this is subjective depending on each individual's weightage on the plus and minus.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    After looking at so many current condo projects, I still find that Estuary is one of the best offers in terms of location and environment for an owner occupied family, and with lesser cons. Of course, this is subjective depending on each individual's weightage on the plus and minus.
    I am surprise with your assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    I think the Bishan interchange plot is going to set a record price!

Especially if they throw in a "retail" component which challenges Junction 8, CapitaLand may want to grab it at all costs.
    when is this plot opening for tender???

look like that place is vry famous... I alwaz there after work, white bee hon is yummy n cheap.

oh yese ...

in fact the white bee hoon and the curry fish head are the ONLY thing i eat there ... very good

The chicken nasi briyani at North point mall food court is also superb! Must try.

Further up at Sembawang, there is one western/german restaurant inside the landed housing area is also very good. Especially the spicy chicken wing. Not sure you guys been there b4 or not...

Yup, haven't been there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    The chicken nasi briyani at North point mall food court is also superb! Must try.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    look like that place is vry famous... I alwaz there after work, white bee hon is yummy n cheap.
    where exactly is the place? is it opposite sembawang shopping centre that yishun seafood? care to share the stall name? i been there but cannot find any white fried bee hoon

Yes...exact location PLSS?? I wud love to try ...oredi drooling

looks like yishun has a lot to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    I am surprise with your assessment.
    I find your assessment even more surprising.

Think I agree with Komo. Estuary is better compared to same price range condo launch recently like tree house. At least I can find a nearby kopitiam and public transport and better unblock nice view in Estuary.

With current condo prices at over $1000psf even at ulu places and some don't even have any view at all, first buyers of estuary bought at around $750-800 will certainly make very handsome sales profit. I believe this is one of the very few projects which can still make fat profits nowadays.

Estuary attracts a different crowd as compared to Tree house.
    With current condo prices at over $1000psf even at ulu places and some don't even have any view at all, first buyers of estuary bought at around $750-800 will certainly make very handsome sales profit. I believe this is one of the very few projects which can still make fat profits nowadays.

My hunch tells me that in the upcoming condo launch, there's no such deal anymore. Anything can easily cost above 1k psf. That is why all 608 units totally sold out within a month.

Sigh, I didn't manage to get the unit I want.
    Wonder whether the price would stablize in 2 years time for all private property.

Yishun has recently been receiving more focus by the government. Definitely it has a lot of potential. In future when they develop Simpang, this whole Far North sector will become even more vibrant.

Passed by these few days, the showflat is being demolished.

Passed by these few days, the showflat is being demolished.

Was there last weekend. The showflat is gone. Barricade read All SOLD OUT project. The Estuary leisure lagoon pool & basement carpark for units close to Yishun Ave 2 are undergoing intense foundation & pilling works. The Lower Seletar Reservious Park new water features, outdoor amphithearter & the outlook deck in the middle of the reservoir should be ready for visitors next month as the hording has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    Was there last weekend. The showflat is gone. Barricade read All SOLD OUT project. The Estuary leisure lagoon pool & basement carpark for units close to Yishun Ave 2 are undergoing intense foundation & pilling works. The Lower Seletar Reservious Park new water features, outdoor amphithearter & the outlook deck in the middle of the reservoir should be ready for visitors next month as the hording has been removed.
    Hi, do you know which are the stacks with basement carparks?

Any idea if the first level of each blocks of 15, 16 and 17 are on the same level? I realised that Minton is design with the first level of the higher block lower than the first level of a lower block due to the slope.

The new jetty at lower seletar reservoir park is now open to public.