Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42475257626768697071727374757677828792 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

estuary has large balcony no problem

Quote Originally Posted by uzone
    i went furniture shopping last Sunday. i am interest in getting sofa with dimension 230cm x 110 cm. but the sale person ask me whether the lift of my block is large enough to load the sofa.. ...
    anyone can answer ???
    The lifts in newer condos should have no problem acoomodating 2.3m long sofas even without tilting. But my bigger worry is will a 2.3m long sofa be too big for the living room. Talking about size, I wonder how will owners of the 3 bedroom units feel about the size of the living room when they first open the door to their unit. I found it extremely cramped though majority would not have realised if they did not not look at the lines on the floor and assumed there were no walls all the way till the balcony as shown at the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    the first key collector will be welcomed with the new cool white estuary signage at the grand entrance
    When I passed by on Saturday night there were 6-7 units with their lights on. If no one has colllected their keys , then is it not too late for workers to be still touching up the interiors?

Quote Originally Posted by uzone
    i went furniture shopping last Sunday. i am interest in getting sofa with dimension 230cm x 110 cm. but the sale person ask me whether the lift of my block is large enough to load the sofa.. ...
    anyone can answer ???
    The lifts in newer condos should have no problem acoomodating 2.3m long sofas even without tilting. But my bigger worry is will a 2.3m long sofa be too big for the living room. Talking about size, I wonder how will owners of the 3 bedroom units feel about the size of the living room when they first open the door to their unit. I found it extremely cramped though majority would not have realised if they did not not look at the lines on the floor and assumed there were no walls all the way till the balcony as shown at the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    from kQ photo, width about 3m

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    the signage at the main entrance is up already?

I just went during lunch time as I needed to go over to my aunty's place at khatib. The signage at the main gate and at the junction of Yishun Ave 1 & 2 both up & lighted too to test the yellowish light. It turned blue to green like the brochure. Quite impressive. The cow grass all replaced with small sunflower creeper. The side water features at the entrace - left n right both flowing with waters, the pool at the top of the MSCP is filled with water too. Few landscape workers still cleaning the MSCP, the walkway, the fountain, the pool, collecting rubbishes (WTH where are those rubbishes came from), and 3 blocks under going painting touch up. All blocks look whiter now. Only left the fitness corner not fully up, the BBQ area still dirty, mobile toilets still insides the compound & a row of makeshift stores facing Yishun Ave 1 still around. I think overall it looks much better, wait till all creepers & trees growth in 2 months when we fully renovated our house all will looks better definitely.

Relief they continue to touch-up. Else previous condition really

When I passed by on Saturday night there were 6-7 units with their lights on. If no one has colllected their keys , then is it not too late for workers to be still touching up the interiors?
    Saw many units under going cleaning.....

Sun decks for pools (lap pool & leisure pool) not installed, hammock also not installed. They are testing lights at the dining pavilion facing the reserviour.

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    Saw many units under going cleaning.....
    by the workers or owners? You managed to go into the compound? Got pic?

don't worry... they are cleaning/preparing for handover... with so many units they certainly need to work OT

don't worry... they are cleaning/preparing for handover... with so many units they certainly need to work OT
    last month, security guard told me that they were working till 2am

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    by the workers or owners? You managed to go into the compound? Got pic?
    Cleaning workers according to security guard as no one have viewed their own unit yet as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    Cleaning workers according to security guard as no one have viewed their own unit yet as of today.

I tot there is some keys collection today. I tried to fix the appt today but the earliest date is available on Monday.

New signage facing the traffic light junction is now on..

Bro greenteaman, so u collecting keys on monday?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEstuary
    New signage facing the traffic light junction is now on..

Bro greenteaman, so u collecting keys on monday?
    Bro, too bad I on business trip till thursday. Have booked Friday key collection.
    Just went to Estuary, saw abt 10 cars parking at the MSCP. The main sign board swee swee but today the neon light was not on tonite. Indeed mark the Icon in Yishun.

Quote Originally Posted by greenteaman
    Bro, too bad I on business trip till thursday. Have booked Friday key collection.
    Just went to Estuary, saw abt 10 cars parking at the MSCP. The main sign board swee swee but today the neon light was not on tonite. Indeed mark the Icon in Yishun.

Bro, congrats! Post some pix for us...

from kQ photo, width about 3m
    Hey bro
    It's 3.2m to be exact
    Counted 5 tiles 60x60 inch tile and 0.2 m at the end
    If you see the photo closely , you can cont the 5 tiles

Quote Originally Posted by Alovy
    Bro, congrats! Post some pix for us...
    No pro bro.

Quote Originally Posted by kQ
    Hey bro
    It's 3.2m to be exact
    Counted 5 tiles 60x60 inch tile and 0.2 m at the end
    If you see the photo closely , you can cont the 5 tiles
    You are thinking of 60 inch tv?
    yup that's how I get 3m = 60cm x 5 tiles ... seriously the bare min should be ~ 3.2m

Quote Originally Posted by greenteaman
    I walked there just now around 11pm..

Both signboard are on light bro...

The word "estuary" has the neon light, but not for the word "the"
    Signboard is now bigger compared with the previous one.

Wink

You are thinking of 60 inch tv?
    yup that's how I get 3m = 60cm x 5 tiles ... seriously the bare min should be ~ 3.2m
    Yes Bro, 3.2m is confirm, but the 3 bedder super long balcony is 9m long , I was asking quotes for Roller blinds and the quotes from various sources work out to be in the range of 3k to 4k highest?
    Anyone have experiences on this blinds cost ?
    I am sure all other big balcony will need this,

What is the reasonable price to pay for 9m long and 3m height?

Do share with us the breathtaking views from your balconies.....

Yes Bro, 3.2m is confirm, but the 3 bedder super long balcony is 9m long , I was asking quotes for Roller blinds and the quotes from various sources work out to be in the range of 3k to 4k highest?
    Anyone have experiences on this blinds cost ?
    I am sure all other big balcony will need this,

What is the reasonable price to pay for 9m long and 3m height?
    To install blind at balcony, you may need to get approval from your condo MA. Usually not allow.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    To install blind at balcony, you may need to get approval from your condo MA. Usually not allow.
    i think kQ was referring to the blind that cover the living room (to be installed on the balcony's window/door).

but for covering the whole balcony with blind, i dont think will be allowed.

cmiiw

Wink

i think kQ was referring to the blind that cover the living room (to be installed on the balcony's window/door).

but for covering the whole balcony with blind, i dont think will be allowed.

cmiiw
    Hey bro
    I mean installing roller blinds at the balcony , roll up when it shines and only roll down when rains heavily , as long as it don't change the facet much , it should be ok, drive around and you will see someDBSS with big balcony do the same
    Some other private condo as well - I see muilty patterns in clover by the park bishan!cheers!

Hey bro
    I mean installing roller blinds at the balcony , roll up when it shines and only roll down when rains heavily , as long as it don't change the facet much , it should be ok, drive around and you will see someDBSS with big balcony do the same
    Some other private condo as well - I see muilty patterns in clover by the park bishan!cheers!
    i like this idea as well. but is not sure if the mgt will approve.

another similar question. Is wood decking on the planter ok? I see a lot of discussion on this point in NV.

clover by the park one is really ugly and out of control
    perhaps we can stick to just one uniform colour, white or .... how about the type used by macdonald?

btw, we paid the maintenance fee for 6 months.. i wonder how do we calculate the period for the maintenance fee?

btw, we paid the maintenance fee for 6 months.. i wonder how do we calculate the period for the maintenance fee?
    usually in quarterly payments and align to calendar year (jan to mar, apr to jun, jul to sep, oct to dec).

Thumbs up

clover by the park one is really ugly and out of control
    perhaps we can stick to just one uniform colour, white or .... how about the type used by macdonald?
    Transparent blinds UV protection type roller blind best suits as it will not change the facet and provides clear view of the reservoir when shines and roll down to protect from rain is the best!