Page 1 of 97 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Default Launching Soon! New Condo @ Yishun Ave 1 / 2

Spanning a land area of 290,077 sq ft, the leasehold site in the well-developed Yishun Town offers a breathtakingly unobstructed view of Lower Seletar Reservoir. Only a 10-minute walk from Khatib MRT Station, transportation convenience is further enhanced by its accessibility to major arterial roads and expressways such as Seletar Expressway and Central Expressway. Recreational amenities in the vicinity consist of the Town Centre, Yishun Sports Complex and North Point Shopping Centre, and well-known schools in the neighbourhood include Peiying Primary School, Chung Cheng High School and Yishun Junior College.

Buyers, Email or SMS with your name & email address to register for the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Spanning a land area of 290,077 sq ft, the leasehold site in the well-developed Yishun Town offers a breathtakingly unobstructed view of Lower Seletar Reservoir. Only a 10-minute walk from Khatib MRT Station, transportation convenience is further enhanced by its accessibility to major arterial roads and expressways such as Seletar Expressway and Central Expressway. Recreational amenities in the vicinity consist of the Town Centre, Yishun Sports Complex and North Point Shopping Centre, and well-known schools in the neighbourhood include Peiying Primary School, Chung Cheng High School and Yishun Junior College.

Buyers, Email or SMS with your name & email address to register for the launch.
    how much? another >1000psf development in the suburb?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    how much? another >1000psf development in the suburb?
    Not going to be that high... price likely to be from

750 psf onwards low floor no view (stadium view?)
    800 psf low floor pool view
    850 psf mid floor pool view, reserviour view
    900 psf and above high floor, reserviour view

Wait for launch and it will be known. Unless you have insider information or they are going to release it to public. The above are my guesses... your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich

Wait for launch and it will be known. Unless you have insider information or they are going to release it to public. The above are my guesses... your guess is as good as mine.
    MCL should market the no view units as "Free S-League Football Match View".

no point buy there. Buy at simei near singapore 4th uni and changi business park. Double bay condo left few units. Low price and high return n rental. gr8 opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    no point buy there. Buy at simei near singapore 4th uni and changi business park. Double bay condo left few units. Low price and high return n rental. gr8 opportunity
    You live in DBR world only. That is the sole and only project that is worth investing.. People like you give DBR a bad name.

What are the better units for DBR since you seemed to be so "passionate" about DBR? Asking the whole world to buy there.

Which stack you have for sale?
    List them out at least so that we know what you are talking about.
    You keep pn saying good good good, p/s substantiate with facts at least..

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    MCL should market the no view units as "Free S-League Football Match View".

.....good one!

I'm also wondering abt the alleged 10-min walk from khatib mrt stn. will scrutinise the distance this evening while on my way home. my impression is that it's more like a 20-min walk or if it's 10-min, it'll be more like a brisk walk/jog.....

location good...... facilities good,,,, price also good.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    What are the better units for DBR since you seemed to be so "passionate" about DBR? Asking the whole world to buy there.

Which stack you have for sale?
    List them out at least so that we know what you are talking about.
    You keep pn saying good good good, p/s substantiate with facts at least..

Sing song also good...
    talk cock also good...
    Lousy also say good...
    It's multi-storey car park u know?

If everything is good, why it is still not fully sold?
    P/s explain.......

P/s explain.......
    cos people heard tunamy living there

left only few units of penthouse and few 3 bedroom on lower floor. First 6 mts was on position number 2 for selling highest.

P/s explain.......

left only few units of penthouse and few 3 bedroom on lower floor. First 6 mts was on position number 2 for selling highest.
    Yes, that was then... all good (smaller units) and better ones (cheaper) taken.. balance ones are not so good and more expansive.. there you have it...

As compared to others that is sold out within a day or two or a week... DBR is not that good but I would say that this is a low risk project. Not too bad for the existing buyers. Let us know when it is sold out since you are trying so hard to promote it.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    .....good one!

I'm also wondering abt the alleged 10-min walk from khatib mrt stn. will scrutinise the distance this evening while on my way home. my impression is that it's more like a 20-min walk or if it's 10-min, it'll be more like a brisk walk/jog.....
    10min should be about there. It is one bus-stop from khatib MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    10min should be about there. It is one bus-stop from khatib MRT.
    2 bus-stops......I checked this morning on my way to khatib mrt.....

The only setback is the heavy traffic noise and mrt noise, the lentor ave yishun ave1/2 junction has heavy traffic round the clock. But the reservoir view is fantastic, one of the best views a mass market condo can get.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    2 bus-stops......I checked this morning on my way to khatib mrt.....
    oops...sorrie me.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The only setback is the heavy traffic noise and mrt noise, the lentor ave yishun ave1/2 junction has heavy traffic round the clock. But the reservoir view is fantastic, one of the best views a mass market condo can get.
    Those views will come at a premium. You must ask yourself... after a long day at work.. what matters is the room ambience and not the outside view.. The whole area should be peaceful and quiet and better with a cooling breeze... not the view. Orchid park has a better view to speak of.

I would think that a multi storey carpark will be built to save cost and the units will be priced affordably. But then again... I could be wrong. It will be announced soon...

don't forget the noise from Yishun stadium when there are football matches or some such events there.......

u can only get reservoir view from the higher floors. for the lower floors, there is a big road which u will be looking at before u even look at the reservoir........

If only they could price it like Caspian...580psf...then i will be the first 1 in the Q haa haa.

If only they could price it like Caspian...580psf...then i will be the first 1 in the Q haa haa.
    Psst.. bro! Ready to get another unit?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Its one bus stop.....not 2.
    For those whom want to have a taste of how noisy it will be....
    Go to the HDB block further in Yishun Ave 1, just beside the stadium and facing the reservoir and at the highest floor.

If you think its noisy......just imagine this new project which is directly at the junction (a very very very busy junction).

However, I have no doubt the view will be great (what else with the reservoir in front) and the environment is not too bad too (green everywhere, and Khatib Town Centre is within walking distance, lots of things to eat, got Sheng Song and NTUC, McDonald, 2 coffeeshops, numerous other Zhi Cha stalls around).

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    Its one bus stop.....not 2.
    For those whom want to have a taste of how noisy it will be....
    Go to the HDB block further in Yishun Ave 1, just beside the stadium and facing the reservoir and at the highest floor.

If you think its noisy......just imagine this new project which is directly at the junction (a very very very busy junction).

However, I have no doubt the view will be great (what else with the reservoir in front) and the environment is not too bad too (green everywhere, and Khatib Town Centre is within walking distance, lots of things to eat, got Sheng Song and NTUC, McDonald, 2 coffeeshops, numerous other Zhi Cha stalls around).

depends on how u count -
    1st bus-stop: on opposite side of the road from Yishun Sports Stadium
    2nd bus-stop: 30m before Khatib MRT
    .....hence my conclusion that it's 2 bus-stops

however agree with u that view will be great but noise level will be terrible. don't forget the helicopters from nearby sembawang airbase flying up & down day & nite too........

Cannot buy too many noise. Will be one of the worst development in term of noise pollution. If want view, buy the condo beside.
    - Noise from Major Junction
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 1
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 2
    - Noise from MRT track
    - Noise from stadium
    - Noise from helicopter

Quote Originally Posted by BB
    Cannot buy too many noise. Will be one of the worst development in term of noise pollution. If want view, buy the condo beside.
    - Noise from Major Junction
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 1
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 2
    - Noise from MRT track
    - Noise from stadium
    - Noise from helicopter
    How about posting a map.

Yishun Sapphire and Yishun Emerald were very slow to sell. Is this indicative of Yishun value.

Quote Originally Posted by cndomay
    How about posting a map.

Yishun Sapphire and Yishun Emerald were very slow to sell. Is this indicative of Yishun value.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7444

Thanks. There's a double thread.

The fuss abt noise.....agree for units closest to the main road, where the main vehicular traffic for Yishun New Town has to traverse.

Faintly rememebered that for the road towards Orchid Park, the traffic would have dropped to a sleepy level.

The reservoir view is even better than Bedok Reservoir ( natural & lots of greenery) ?

However, the post also mentioned that MCL need to sell at $850 and above to breakeven. That's a new high for Yishun.

Anybody want to buy there better to stay in Orchid park beside a few days to see if can bear the noise from Yishun Ave 2, especially the motor bike at the wee hour.

I was living in Orchid park few years back. can't make it even on the air-con, close the windows all the time at night.

This new site got Ave 2, MRT track beside Ave1.

All launching higher and higher price...bubble getting bigger and bigger...until Mr Mah Pokes it!

Pls don't sell such a thing for $800+/psf

But then there are ppl with ready cheque to buy.