Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *** New Launch: Coralis @ District 15 ***

Buy a cluster house. That should give u 2 lots.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Most middle class Singaporeans should stay in JB, only in JB you can have a nice affordable house with TWO parking lots or more ...

Alamak ! Which condo give u 2 parking lots ? Wake up wake up ... U from Xing Shan ? or Batu Phahut (did I spell it right?) ?

I just came back from W Residences @ Sentosa Cove, one of more sought after places (I didnt say MOST hor) ... And I dont think they have 2 parking lots per unit.

Come to think of it, are you hinting that most middle income household should stay HDB flats ? Easier to get 2 parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Most middle class Singaporeans should stay in JB, only in JB you can have a nice affordable house with TWO parking lots or more ...

Alamak ! Which condo give u 2 parking lots ? Wake up wake up ... U from Xing Shan ? or Batu Phahut (did I spell it right?) ?

I just came back from W Residences @ Sentosa Cove, one of more sought after places (I didnt say MOST hor) ... And I dont think they have 2 parking lots per unit.

Come to think of it, are you hinting that most middle income household should stay HDB flats ? Easier to get 2 parking lots.
    heh. maybe our dear falcon bro has backing of some powerful alumni in batu pahat or jb. looks like 2 parking lots is insufficient for someone who mixes with the creme-de-la-creme crowd. should have a multi-storey carpark within his living compound to house his fleet of premium grade cars.

mere mortals like us would need 2 parking lots. lemme write to my mp about this

I definitely have more than 2 lots at my place But I'm trying to say is the condo will not cater to the needs of upper middle class who have more than one car. Nowadays from my observation, both husband and wife have a car - at least at my work place where the professional working woman also drive to work. So this place would be a no-no to them with so few parking lots - I have friends who have to find HDB parking lots for their second car and are complaining. If you're the sort who share an ugly SUV/sedan with your wife, then no issue lah.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Buy a cluster house. That should give u 2 lots.

And at least I share my views on this project (not enough parking, too close to other projects, small plot of land, so-so rental yield etc.). Its better than those forummers who have no opinions, merely put down other people's opinion or call names, or worst still sugar coat everything and make every project sounds like "sold out like hot cakes" when in reality it isn't.

If your comment is that this condo do not have 2 parking lots to cater for middle class Singaporeans, then u might well post the same comment on EVERY SINGLE condo thread here ?

Since all condos do not have 2 parking lots for residents.

This kinda of comment is the same as "this condo, no good, need to share lift with many people".

Ok. This is my last post abt this 2 parking lots issue. I seriously rest my case.

But Hey! I found a solution to the 2 parking lots issue ! Buy TWO units !

well with baseless claims like gifted schools do not produce top students and most middle class families have two cars, can understand how a bird's perspective is almost like a wind tunnel.

i've got no $$ to buy 2 condo units, so that makes me part of the poor and under-privileged. i need to speak to my mp liao

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Name a top student or important person from Tao Nan Primary. NONE.. It does not guarantee your child in an elite secondary school. And those schools you name below? I'm sure you can find someone that is important - politicians, celebrities, Asia Games winner, famous entreprenerurs etc. As I say, Tao Nan is the ONLY place that non-pedigree parents can send their children to a decent primary school. You would be surprised a lot of these non-pedigree parents buy a D15 house just to get their children into Tao Nan. I have some friends who tell me that they have no affiliation to any good schools and therefore must rent or buy a place near Tao Nan as unlike other elite schools with strong alumni, staying within 1 km of Tao Nan stands a pretty good chance. And I have yet to see a truly outstanding person from Tao Nan or Chung Cheng but the Nanyang Primary, RGPS, ACS etc. have consistently produced a substantial number of exceptional students.
    Hey guys,

Look at the birdie's choice of words like "pedigree". That definitely make folks sound like some champion line dogs or something. But sigh, thats what people like them do to you. First they drag you down to their level of thinking, maturity, intelligence and then they defeat you on the ground of (in this case) "birdism ideology" .

And at least I share my views on this project (not enough parking, too close to other projects, small plot of land, so-so rental yield etc.). Its better than those forummers who have no opinions, merely put down other people's opinion or call names, or worst still sugar coat everything and make every project sounds like "sold out like hot cakes" when in reality it isn't.
    hi birdie,

You do realise that your views are biased and without grounds right? I understand that because the notion of planting your foot firmly on the ground is alien to your species.

Let me point out just one of your many fictitious and gaps(i think canyons will be closer) in thinking and analysis. The land area for this project is slightly above 50k sqft. Its a big piece of land considering the number of units and its location. There is even a jogging track for pete's sake. If you consider this small, I understand why as you are looking at it from a bird's eye view.

You mention that others call names. Look at your earlier posts, they are rude and you use names like "the idiot ....." etc. I guess its a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

A final word of advice: Go back to your D9,10 nest to squawk.

Anyway guys,

the thread is on the coralis and not on some bird. I am sure the birdie is basking in the love, adoration and attention right now.

The last update I got from my agent is that the place is around 80% sold. Thats good enough news for me. Watching eagerly from the sidelines for the upcoming launch of the sound and other projects at a higher psf. I also notice that the asking price for the seaview has increased significantly, someone is asking for 800+ k for a studio unit. This is very good..

Are there many condos which cater to 2 car lots for each unit? The only one i recall in recent history is Meier Suites which has 100+ lots for 50+ units.

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Are there many condos which cater to 2 car lots for each unit? The only one i recall in recent history is Meier Suites which has 100+ lots for 50+ units.
    Older development has provision for 2 or even 3 carparks (special considerations). I have a unit in CBD area where there are so few cars because most of them are tenanted and they do need a car as they either walk or take public transport like taxi, MRT or buses to their workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Older development has provision for 2 or even 3 carparks (special considerations). I have a unit in CBD area where there are so few cars because most of them are tenanted and they do need a car as they either walk or take public transport like taxi, MRT or buses to their workplace.
    Hi buddy,

You need to pay for a carpark slot for CBD condos even if you are an owner so its comparing apples with oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Tat 'colour' seems to have vested interest in D15...
    Of cos, if not y u think I bother coming into D15 forum? I simply love this area, and I am also a resident here.

Just can't stand those without vested interest come in here to talk with baseless coments, pour cold water, and expect pple to spoon feed them loads of historical info. Yet, they will find all means and loopholes to downplay the facts.

They are naive enough to think that their negative comments in this forum will stop people from buying D15 properties and bring the entire D15 prices down so they can go in themselves. But the fact is, prices keep going up despite what they say cos folks who bought D15 houses know exactly what it's worth, and they who missed the boat can only sulk and complain

Truely as it is, if these pple are really buying prime districts like Marina Bay and Orchard Rd, do they really bother about competition from non-prime districts like D15? Why are they in this forum the first place? The answer is obvious.

Almost all corners of Singapore has private properties being developed and there are people who like those areas for whatever reason.

The market will always find a price. There is no perfect place where you get tons of appreciation and no downside risks (only caveat is when you are the biggest landbank owner in Singapore).

Been to the showflat, and I must say the ID was really good. Nice colors matching, nice branded appliances + sink mixers, good use of space. Most of the seaview facing units sold. Comparing the psf and number of units sharing common facilities, I still prefer Moda.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Been to the showflat, and I must say the ID was really good. Nice colors matching, nice branded appliances + sink mixers, good use of space. Most of the seaview facing units sold. Comparing the psf and number of units sharing common facilities, I still prefer Moda.
    Can see sea meh? Blocked by Parc Seabreeze, no?

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Can see sea meh? Blocked by Parc Seabreeze, no?
    It's slanted in an angle that the high floors which can clear the lower levels HDB can see sea view, and not blocked by Parc Seabreeze. May not get full seaview though, maybe pockets of sea view.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Hi buddy,

You need to pay for a carpark slot for CBD condos even if you are an owner so its comparing apples with oranges.
    PAL! BTW, I AM COMPARING APPLE TO APPLE. THE CARPARK IN THIS 999LH DEVELOPMENT LOCATED IN THE CBD AREA DOES NOT NEED TO PAY FOR PARKING.

There are negative comments in every forum thread lah. Doesn't mean there're negative comments about a project doesn't mean someone is jealous of you. After all, this is a forum to share views and what is the point of only hearing the good things? Have an open mind and sometimes different viewpoints help you see things from a wider perspective.

Of cos, if not y u think I bother coming into D15 forum? I simply love this area, and I am also a resident here.

Just can't stand those without vested interest come in here to talk with baseless coments, pour cold water, and expect pple to spoon feed them loads of historical info. Yet, they will find all means and loopholes to downplay the facts.

They are naive enough to think that their negative comments in this forum will stop people from buying D15 properties and bring the entire D15 prices down so they can go in themselves. But the fact is, prices keep going up despite what they say cos folks who bought D15 houses know exactly what it's worth, and they who missed the boat can only sulk and complain

Truely as it is, if these pple are really buying prime districts like Marina Bay and Orchard Rd, do they really bother about competition from non-prime districts like D15? Why are they in this forum the first place? The answer is obvious.

Not sure why the sudden attack on me just because of a few bad reviews. Seriously, if no tennis court, no sufficient parking lots, no unobstructed view, cramped environment is NOT IMPORTANT to Bullman, then so be it right? I'm just saying a potential buyer may have to take these into consideration. What do people want to hear? If it makes you happy, it's the most value for money condo, so cheap, high class because it is D15 (I notice a lot of such self proclaim in this forum), lovely showflat interior decoration and wonderful sofa, parking is not important because most buyers/visitors in this area don't drive, no tennis court nevermind because people here don't exercise and don't know ball games. Whatever. If it makes you happy.

Been to Coralis, layout is nice and regular and a sizeable land area devt, near katong mall. Agent claimed ~ 70-80% sold, left limited 2bedder and 3 bedder, and PH. If you enjoyed all the yummy food in nearby eateries and the seafood east coast park, definitely a good place to stay.

As many mentioned in the forum, the food, sun, beach, near to city, IR and airport etc... that the charm of D15 that is unique..,,to each his own,

Not sure why the sudden attack on me just because of a few bad reviews. Seriously, if no tennis court, no sufficient parking lots, no unobstructed view, cramped environment is NOT IMPORTANT to Bullman, then so be it right? I'm just saying a potential buyer may have to take these into consideration. What do people want to hear? If it makes you happy, it's the most value for money condo, so cheap, high class because it is D15 (I notice a lot of such self proclaim in this forum), lovely showflat interior decoration and wonderful sofa, parking is not important because most buyers/visitors in this area don't drive, no tennis court nevermind because people here don't exercise and don't know ball games. Whatever. If it makes you happy.
    I think you really love tennis court and parking lots. You should buy a HDB next to the sports complex. Lots of amble parking & sports facilities for you to use. No need to pay over $1000 psf to buy. Yio Chu Kang can liao.

PAL! BTW, I AM COMPARING APPLE TO APPLE. THE CARPARK IN THIS 999LH DEVELOPMENT LOCATED IN THE CBD AREA DOES NOT NEED TO PAY FOR PARKING.
    You are comparing an old rotten apple to a new apple. And that is the difference. Old development can never compare to new ones.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This statement is definitely FALSE!
    Ardmore Park, 9 years old, most recent transaction highest $3688 psf.
    Nearby Ardmore II, totally new, highest only $2829 psf.
    True life situation: old $ >> new $.

You are comparing an old rotten apple to a new apple. And that is the difference. Old development can never compare to new ones.

Hi buddy,

Oh I see. I guess you are referring to EG then. I thought you were referring to projects like clift, icon, lumiere, one shenton, or even the sail etc. My bad my bad

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Been to Coralis, layout is nice and regular and a sizeable land area devt, near katong mall. Agent claimed ~ 70-80% sold, left limited 2bedder and 3 bedder, and PH. If you enjoyed all the yummy food in nearby eateries and the seafood east coast park, definitely a good place to stay.

As many mentioned in the forum, the food, sun, beach, near to city, IR and airport etc... that the charm of D15 that is unique..,,to each his own,
    Yes yes. Yummy foodie.
    "To each his own"

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    This statement is definitely FALSE!
    Ardmore Park, 9 years old, most recent transaction highest $3688 psf.
    Nearby Ardmore II, totally new, highest only $2829 psf.
    True life situation: old $ >> new $.
    One bamboo stick can sink the entire boat? Then by all means go buy all the old houses and try to sell them higher than new launches. There are some old houses with "ghosts" you can get cheaply for.

Anyway, been seeing some flippers in action. Let them drive up the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Hi buddy,

Oh I see. I guess you are referring to EG then. I thought you were referring to projects like clift, icon, lumiere, one shenton, or even the sail etc. My bad my bad
    Not too keen on those projects even though they are really hot now. Just a different set of investment criteria.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Why you such a copy cat of "Property Owner"? You keep saying D15 prices sure rise, something like $1200 psf stil cheap, more popular than even D9 blah blah blah that Property Owner ask you to go buy up all D15 properties below $1200 psf isn't it? I didn't ask people to buy at those price? I am just stating that you statement is false as you are basically saying new properties are definitely better and more expensive than old properties.

One bamboo stick can sink the entire boat? Then by all means go buy all the old houses and try to sell them higher than new launches. There are some old houses with "ghosts" you can get cheaply for.