* Within 1km to Tao Nan School; CHIJ Katong
    * Near prominent schools like Victoria JC; Lasalle-SIA; Dunman High
    * Well-connected to other parts of Singapore via ECP/KPE/AYE
    * Famous Katong eateries within a stroll

INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
    =====
    * Upcoming revamped Katong Shoppping Mall next door
    * Upcoming Eastern Regional MRT Line at Marine Parade
    * Upcoming Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
    * Upcoming Sports Hub just minutes away
    * Marina Bay Downtown just minutes away

Booking to start soon!
    Call Savier @ 9182 6593 for an non-obligatory presentation today!

User Info Menu

any floor plan and psf?

User Info Menu

better buy Double bay residence located at Simei. Great potential and high rental yield. SIngapore 4th uni opening up soon there and changi business park developing. Right now it is like hot cake and sub sale going strong. Buy now or regret later. See what happen to centris at boon lay due to NTU.

User Info Menu

Still marketing? How many units do you have and how many units left?
    Only the bigger units right...?
    The past sub sale transactions revealed a modest gain...
    Good Luck.

Junior

User Info Menu

double bay?? i pick any condo located in marine parade any time over double bay in simei without consideration, to live in.

moreover, the coralis is a fh development that is located so near parkway and whole lot of good schools and other amenities. just to clarify, i don't have any vested interests in either developments

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    double bay?? i pick any condo located in marine parade any time over double bay in simei without consideration, to live in.

moreover, the coralis is a fh development that is located so near parkway and whole lot of good schools and other amenities. just to clarify, i don't have any vested interests in either developments
    What is so special about Parkway Parade? It does not even have a cinema. Ppl living in East Coast sometimes must drive to Tampines/Rochor to watch a movie. If you have millions of cash, by all mean stay at Marine Parade. If you are a middle class (say family combined income is 8-10k) who must borrow 80% bank loan, to borrow 1 million dollars @ 30y to secure your 1500psf freehold or leasehold Marine Parade is just pure insanity. I have seen ppl overstretch themselves because they want to live within 1km of Taonan or Nanyang Primary. Want good school? Wouldn't Bedok Reservoir at 900+psf (lakeview) within 1km of Red Swastika a more prudent choice?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    What is so special about Parkway Parade? It does not even have a cinema. Ppl living in East Coast sometimes must drive to Tampines/Rochor to watch a movie. If you have millions of cash, by all mean stay at Marine Parade. If you are a middle class (say family combined income is 8-10k) who must borrow 80% bank loan, to borrow 1 million dollars @ 30y to secure your 1500psf freehold or leasehold Marine Parade is just pure insanity. I have seen ppl overstretch themselves because they want to live within 1km of Taonan or Nanyang Primary. Want good school? Wouldn't Bedok Reservoir at 900+psf (lakeview) within 1km of Red Swastika a more prudent choice?
    If having a cinema is a big concern, Katong Mall has been en-bloc and the new development will feature a cinema. Coralis located next to it could benefit. Downside might be heavy traffic.

User Info Menu

Marine Parade is of different class than those in Bedok just as Marina Bay is of different class than Marine Parade. We are talking about people with different budget not comparing location. Ave psf in Bedok is around $800++, Marine parade $1200++ Marina Bay $2000++.

I heard that Coralis is asking $1350 - $1550 psf. This is in line with The Shore and SilverSea asking price but Coralis is FH. Agents are telling you that the price will shoot up when Katong Mall and future MRT are ready.

Not sure will there be any impact after garment imposed stamp fee and loan limit when they launch next month....

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    so your definition of being special is having a cinema?
    learn to read, duh. i said if i had to choose between simei and marine parade, not you

User Info Menu

Just by comparing the distance from Tampines or Simei to City versus Marine Parade or East Coast to City. SIMPLY NO FIGHT!!!

Staying in D15 means I can wake up a little later to get to work daily and reach home earlier after work than those folks staying in the far east.

Also the key attraction there is the renowned east coast park / beach! You cannot use the polluted Pasir Ris beach to compare against it..

Or simply just ask anyone on the streets, a home in D15 versus Tampines / Simei, which do you think is of higher status?

Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast