Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I don't mind snatching this project if it is priced like Caspian last year....580psf.
    The bigger units are worth a serious thought, including penthouses. Mainly for self stay..

$600 psf is a thing of the past, you need another 3 months of low sales after a major world wide financial disaster to get them. Now should be minimum $700 psf.. maybe the new baseline could even be at $800 psf for current releases. Have to say that because there are still some balance unit from earlier launches which is below $800 psf. We shall wait and see the final released prices.

The walls seems so thin to me and there's no balcony or bay window for the smaller units. Not to sure about the bigger units as I was turn off immediately with the indicative pricing and location.

As someone has said, the area near the Linear is like a war zone. Smart effort to offer a project there as it is truly ulu, peaceful and quiet, during a time when the whole stretch along the new MRT line is affected.

frankly speaking, if the prices were in the range of S$650psf to 700psf, then it's a different story.

it compensates for the lack of amenties and transportations.

this place is definitely more for self stay and not for rental...

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    The bigger units are worth a serious thought, including penthouses. Mainly for self stay..

$600 psf is a thing of the past, you need another 3 months of low sales after a major world wide financial disaster to get them. Now should be minimum $700 psf.. maybe the new baseline could even be at $800 psf for current releases. Have to say that because there are still some balance unit from earlier launches which is below $800 psf. We shall wait and see the final released prices.

The walls seems so thin to me and there's no balcony or bay window for the smaller units. Not to sure about the bigger units as I was turn off immediately with the indicative pricing and location.

As someone has said, the area near the Linear is like a war zone. Smart effort to offer a project there as it is truly ulu, peaceful and quiet, during a time when the whole stretch along the new MRT line is affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn88
    frankly speaking, if the prices were in the range of S$650psf to 700psf, then it's a different story.

it compensates for the lack of amenties and transportations.

this place is definitely more for self stay and not for rental...
    Spot on... for those rich fellows staying in landed over there to cash out on their landed if they want to, or to buy some (excuse the pun) for their children and themselves etc.

All investment and buying decisions can be influenced solely by the FINAL sale price alone. If this is at $500 to $600 psf on average, I would bet that it is fully sold.

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    I've just handed in an empty check today for VVIP preview for the project, and filled up a few form without filling up any unit, not even know the price.

Was told that this is only for early chances of viewing and choosing an unit. However, now a bit uncomfortable about such process. Can anyone explain to me that such is the market norm at moment? Most important, I understand that I am not obliged to buy any unit there right? Could that happened that the agent fills up a unit for me and I have to pay for at least 1.25% for not exercising Option to Purchase?

The agent said indicative price should be around 800psf to 850psf.
    The agent should not fill-in and submit the cheque for you without first telling you the price. But as pointed out, you must trust the agent to seek your approval for the purchase. If the agent is from a reputable agency, then perhaps you will have less to worry because the company will be strict on 'professionalism', and you should have avenue for recourse in the event a bid is submitted without your approval. Gd luck.

Apparently quite popular and need to hand in cheque for preview - almost certain need to ballot. but of course u can always say no when u view the actual unit. Getting the rare 2 bedders will be like striking lottery. Its one of the rare projects that have so many large units! The developer is over confident or what? Pricing wise seem reasonable and some more got early birdie discount.

It is quite a "norm" for CDL projects who always "undercut" prices to ensure the early birds make money....

I've just handed in an empty check today for VVIP preview for the project, and filled up a few form without filling up any unit, not even know the price.

Was told that this is only for early chances of viewing and choosing an unit. However, now a bit uncomfortable about such process. Can anyone explain to me that such is the market norm at moment? Most important, I understand that I am not obliged to buy any unit there right? Could that happened that the agent fills up a unit for me and I have to pay for at least 1.25% for not exercising Option to Purchase?

The agent said indicative price should be around 800psf to 850psf.

I don't quite understand. Said the building construction kick off Q3 2010 with around 3 years of building and if the DTL2 is schedule to operate in 2015, by the time 3houses TOP, the 1st 6 stations should be more or less completed. Why is it a smart effort?

Any site plan and floor plans to share?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    I don't quite understand. Said the building construction kick off Q3 2010 with around 3 years of building and if the DTL2 is schedule to operate in 2015, by the time 3houses TOP, the 1st 6 stations should be more or less completed. Why is it a smart effort?
    Good Observation, sharp mind. It's psychological. Building can be expedited and MRT constructions could be delayed due to difficulties or accidents or what not, contractor belly up?

Its psychological as the owners there now are faced or to be faced with terrible dust, noise and conjestion. They come and view this project, it is like a oasis. Compare it with lauching this project after all the mess have been cleared up. Most people would have narrow and short term visions.

hi all, the location seems near the BKE expressway
    Wondering if it will be noisy or dusty if stay at this condo?

Quote Originally Posted by qmwfire
    hi all, the location seems near the BKE expressway
    Wondering if it will be noisy or dusty if stay at this condo?
    Nope, truely peaceful and quiet with a bicycle trail/pathway trail straight into the bukit timah nature reserve. You want to know whether it is true or not, make a personal visit there but don't go to the showflat, drive deeper into the apartments (Chestnut apartments or something like that).

Deeper into the road and listen to all the traffic noise and what not - as that is even closer to expressway. Thereafter, walk out and walk further towards the expressway, go under the expressway then go right to real deep end, think it is linked to a "well known natural bicycle trail into the nature reserve" - Go explore

Good Observation, sharp mind. It's psychological. Building can be expedited and MRT constructions could be delayed due to difficulties or accidents or what not, contractor belly up?

Its psychological as the owners there now are faced or to be faced with terrible dust, noise and conjestion. They come and view this project, it is like a oasis. Compare it with lauching this project after all the mess have been cleared up. Most people would have narrow and short term visions.
    Psychological A&P? ok.. noted.

But any buyer that are so gullible, shallow and short-sighted deserve to be cheated.

That's the difference between a good agent and a unethical agent (black sheeps in that industry).

classified as Misselling. Just not easy to proof at all as it is verbal and through persuasion and not written prospectus.

Kanna Smoke by Some who Smokes~!!! LOL

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Truely peaceful and quiet near Bukit Timah Nature Reserve? Not that quiet and peaceful to me with all the noise ("music" to others) from the insects & animals on the trees and among the grasses & bushes - Quiet eerie to think of for a person like me who is used to city living.

Nope, truely peaceful and quiet with a bicycle trail/pathway trail straight into the bukit timah nature reserve. You want to know whether it is true or not, make a personal visit there but don't go to the showflat, drive deeper into the apartments (Chestnut apartments or something like that).

Deeper into the road and listen to all the traffic noise and what not - as that is even closer to expressway. Thereafter, walk out and walk further towards the expressway, go under the expressway then go right to real deep end, think it is linked to a "well known natural bicycle trail into the nature reserve" - Go explore

I do like the cacophony created by the creatures of the night - its like the music of nature in the background - the crickets, the occasional croak of the bullfrog and woodpecker and not forgetting the chirping orioles in the morning. It makes me feel I'm away from the hustle & bustle of the city. In fact, I cannot sleep well in city areas with non-stop traffic droning noise and honking in the background. Haha. Everyone has different preference I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I do like the cacophony created by the creatures of the night -
    It is wonderful...the sounds of nature.

I also love waking to birds singing.

You can see some of the floor plans here:
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWe...s.aspx?id=3100

I think it is very functional and space efficient, just the pricing, wondering how expensive will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    It is wonderful...the sounds of nature.

I also love waking to birds singing.
    I love waking up to my granddaughter wailing or ga ga sound.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    You can see some of the floor plans here:
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWe...s.aspx?id=3100

I think it is very functional and space efficient, just the pricing, wondering how expensive will it be?
    do you still need the floorplan?

I got entire pdf for all sizes in my office terminal. can i attach 5meg pdf to this forum?

do you still need the floorplan?

I got entire pdf for all sizes in my office terminal. can i attach 5meg pdf to this forum?
    A likely answer is no (too big). Just upload it to some blogger account or some other web pages. Then post the link (goole for some free file share websites). Simple solution is the best solution.

A likely answer is no (too big). Just upload it to some blogger account or some other web pages. Then post the link (goole for some free file share websites). Simple solution is the best solution.
    Need my son to help me on this. He can do all these wonders.
    <-- Like this picture.

Need my son to help me on this. He can do all these wonders.
    <-- Like this picture.
    Uncle apple3, you could be around my father's age. Anyway thanks for the effort. I'll provide them here

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...Floorplans.pdf

Will be posting less and less now, since I have to focus on something else. Taking a long vacation with wife and would like to enjoy the honeymoon. But I will still come in once a while if I can. Keep the sharing spirit alive...

The following STACKS (Phase 1) are likely to be released during Preview on 22 April 2010 (Thur) :

2 BEDROOM - 03, 06,

2+ STUDY – 04, 07

3 BEDROOM – 08, 11

3 + STUDY – 01

4 BEDROOM – 15

Please note that the above stacks released are indicative and subject to final confirmation from developer.

Indicative price for the project is $8XX psf OR from $6XX K onwards

Sms at 90686016 for more booking!!!

received agent's email citing preview on 22 Apr
    however hesitated already due to the inconvenient location. we are looking at affordable 4 bedder unit, and be pushed out of better location at bukit timah area, where a 4 bedder (say, Floridian) is about 3mil now!.
    3houses' layout is good, all room north/south, but its 4 bedroom units come with only 1410sf, meaning rooms are really small...
    i also wonder if we really move there, can my girl travel by her own to/fr school taking bus/mrt.
    anyway, will go and take a look at preview lah

4 bedder ideal size should be more than 1500 sq ft. But then nowadays, even 1000 sq ft can squeeze in a 3 bedder - so the units at Treehouse is considered good size already .

Floridian 4 bedder is $3 million? You can try Maplewoods and King Albert Park if u like that area. Or move further up to Upper Bukit Timah. Half price 2km away. The $1.5m you save can be used to pursue other things that bring you and your family other happiness in life. Maybe a Ferrari? Sometimes people pay too much to be 2km nearer to the city/ But to each his own.

however hesitated already due to the inconvenient location. we are looking at affordable 4 bedder unit, and be pushed out of better location at bukit timah area, where a 4 bedder (say, Floridian) is about 3mil now!.
    3houses' layout is good, all room north/south, but its 4 bedroom units come with only 1410sf, meaning rooms are really small...
    i also wonder if we really move there, can my girl travel by her own to/fr school taking bus/mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    The following STACKS (Phase 1) are likely to be released during Preview on 22 April 2010 (Thur) :

2 BEDROOM - 03, 06,

2+ STUDY – 04, 07

3 BEDROOM – 08, 11

3 + STUDY – 01

4 BEDROOM – 15

Please note that the above stacks released are indicative and subject to final confirmation from developer.

Indicative price for the project is $8XX psf OR from $6XX K onwards

Sms at 90686016 for more booking!!!

I think a high floor stack 7 2+ study will get beautiful pierce reservoir, and bukit timah hill view...but I think must be the top 5 floors. Imagine standing at the balcony with the breathtaking nature view..... but must photoshop away BKE....

will go to the preview too but might not buy unless is lower than 800psf

quite inconvenient

yah 800psf is very high for bukit panjang.

Do note that the land north and south of treehouse are also for residential development with a plot ratio of 2.1 So your views north and south may be blocked eventually.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/mp08/map.jsf

thanks. read the master plan. sad to find that a lot of trees will be cut to build residential houses.

Go and take a look, I did not earlier and ended up buying though it was just to take a look. Can always decide later. As I have travelling plans and could not attend the preview, could you get the price range for these units and share for all our benefit?

2 BEDROOM - 03, 06,

2+ STUDY – 04, 07

3 BEDROOM – 08, 11

3 + STUDY – 01

4 BEDROOM – 15

Thanks! I would have gave it a real thought if I am buying a 4 bedder for self stay there. But well, a young family and just comfortably settled in our new landed at D9. I'm pretty sure my wife to be will never like to stay there.