Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Is the price higher than what was sold on thursday?
    That is for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyap
    That is for sure..
    oh...meaning 2rm + pes no more liao?

oh...meaning 2rm + pes no more liao?
    2rm + PES could still be available... as u know, not much ppl will pay extra for patio..

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyap
    2rm + PES could still be available... as u know, not much ppl will pay extra for patio..
    not really lah...

Developer has released stack 09 for sale!

Price range as follows:
    #02-09 ($1,013,520) to #23-09 ($1,099,620)

Sms at 90686016 for booking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    Developer has released stack 09 for sale!

Price range as follows:
    #02-09 ($1,013,520) to #23-09 ($1,099,620)

Sms at 90686016 for booking.

Unit size ?

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    Unit size ?
    stack 9 is a 3+study, 1249 sq ft

I can't believe the pricing. 2nd storey priced at over a million ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I can't believe the pricing. 2nd storey priced at over a million ??!!

Welcome to the world of reality!

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Welcome to the world of reality!
    Last year, when having a talk with one of the ''top'' agent i knew for some times, he told me buying dakota residences sure doom.....900plus plus for a location facing drain...only idiots will buy....bum into him few days bk, told me he just bought waterbank 4 bdrm super cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Last year, when having a talk with one of the ''top'' agent i knew for some times, he told me buying dakota residences sure doom.....900plus plus for a location facing drain...only idiots will buy....bum into him few days bk, told me he just bought waterbank 4 bdrm super cheap....
    Last year the price was only $900 psf so of course Geylang River looked like a drain.

Today the price has shot up to $1,200+ psf so of course Geylang River looks much nicer. I have photograph here to prove ...

The guy in yellow is focus.

hahaha, so bad

Sometimes I wonder how much they can clean a dirty "river". Look at the Singapore River - after years and years of cleansing, it still looks greenish brownish and has a strong stench. Even the "source" East Coast waters is dirty/brownish and I doubt it can ever be a blue as the artist impression. I find artist impressions really misleading. Those condos with true-blue views will use real photographs already. The worst scums are those apartments in Telok Kurau/Joo Chiat with artist impression of the beach and sea right in front of the unit - that is the ultimate "mis-selling".

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Sometimes I wonder how much they can clean a dirty "river". Look at the Singapore River - after years and years of cleansing, it still looks greenish brownish and has a strong stench. Even the "source" East Coast waters is dirty/brownish and I doubt it can ever be a blue as the artist impression. I find artist impressions really misleading. Those condos with true-blue views will use real photographs already. The worst scums are those apartments in Telok Kurau/Joo Chiat with artist impression of the beach and sea right in front of the unit - that is the ultimate "mis-selling".
    when mkt is up, minor flaws r easily overlooked ~

if u go see the Rivergate thread circa early 2009 mkt in midst of fear & doom, wah all the negative comments about spore river smelly noise from zouk or karaoke bars etc even though price dropped to 1200psf... hahaha

soon, everyone will be drinking from Singapore river. it better be clean.

That is why they are called artist, their outlook/view of things are different from the man in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

'super cheap' he claims, over DR or current mkt price?
    >$1.1k psf. i like contradicting agents, always put a smile on my face

This Sat paper...advert will be big big for remaining units.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    'super cheap' he claims, over DR or current mkt price?
    >$1.1k psf. i like contradicting agents, always put a smile on my face
    life can be contradicting for many.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Does price go up means that the singapore river that Rivergate is facing is no longer smelly or Zouk & karaoke bars etc are no longer noisy?
    Anyway, all other places' prices have also gone up lei.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    when mkt is up, minor flaws r easily overlooked ~

if u go see the Rivergate thread circa early 2009 mkt in midst of fear & doom, wah all the negative comments about spore river smelly noise from zouk or karaoke bars etc even though price dropped to 1200psf... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Does price go up means that the singapore river that Rivergate is facing is no longer smelly or Zouk & karaoke bars etc are no longer noisy?
    Anyway, all other places' prices have also gone up lei.
    Once the price goes up, "smelly" becomes "fragrant" and "noisy" becomes "vibrant".

Here's a photo of Singapore River in 2010, look at the row of Boat Quay shophouses on the right.

Here's another shot taken from Rivergate ...

Treehouse official website is finally up.
    http://www.cdl.com.sg/treehouse/

haha...very common display of human behaviour.

If u do not have any investment ppty, u will be naturally turn into sour grapes and think negatively. The moment u r vested, u straightaway turn bullish and tink very positively and shouting for more price hike...

Toking about Treehouse's pricing. Initially, i was shocked to see devt bot this ulu land for more den 200+psf...I was thinking more ulu (no MRT) den 'Caspian' and yet breakeven price is the same as Caspian launch prices.

I am even more surprised to see when I heard rumours toking about treehouse launch prices from 800psf...I was thinking...WOW...no MRT and yet launched higher den Estuary@Yishun (with gd reservior view+10mins MRT)

Later on, I am shocked to see overwhelming response and currently around 90% SOLD.

Come to think about it: our currency really shrinking at a much faster pace encumbered with low interest rate + foreseen high inflation

GLS min price will be around 150psf+300psf construction cost+150psf devt profit margin=$600psf and tat somehow will be the bottom trough for mass market condo going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    GLS min price will be around 150psf+300psf construction cost+150psf devt profit margin=$600psf and tat somehow will be the bottom trough for mass market condo going forward.
    wah....like dat calculate also can.

The maximum allowable gross floor area is 47,671sqm, and CDL got it at $143.68 million. So can I say it basic should cost 280psf? And then I use your formula, +300psf construction + 150psf dev profit...hmm...then it should be 730psf!

wah....like dat calculate also can.

The maximum allowable gross floor area is 47,671sqm, and CDL got it at $143.68 million. So can I say it basic should cost 280psf? And then I use your formula, +300psf construction + 150psf dev profit...hmm...then it should be 730psf!
    u r getting it..

This Project almost sold out, left only those having afternoon sun and low floors (#04 and below). Buying momentum really that good..............?

All the discussion are already here :- http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...2709#post92709

Another agent not familiar with the project district.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Tree House in District 23 Bukit Panjang has a hïgh of $991 psf! What a good start!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Tree House ...... OCR ....... 374 ....................... 374 ........................ 991 .............. 835 ............. 616

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Tree House in District 23 Bukit Panjang has a hïgh of $991 psf! What a good start!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Tree House ...... OCR ....... 374 ....................... 374 ........................ 991 .............. 835 ............. 616
    I can't believe it. What is the selling point of Tree House?