Thread: Le Merritt

Default Le Merritt

Hi, anyone into Le Merritt? Seems like a well designed and nice development!

2BR or 3BR are you refering to? Also, any idea what is the empty plot of land beside? Been vacant for a while already.

the empty big plot of land belongs to Far East...i suspect next launch will be after MRT annoucement... probably in excess of 1,500psf...

that is a big plot of land and weird size. Oh.. the mrt line announcement should be within the next few months as the line is supposed to completed by 2016/17. I have a 2BR unit at Le Merritt, hopefully this will bring up the price... wahahaha.

oh.. i wonder where is telok kurau station or any chance the eastern region line mrt station exact location will be... dont see any state land near that vicinity....any smart guess?

oh... NAFA kindergarten is STATE land

huat ar..... so which part of D15 you are interested in?
    Not sure if the sound is selling or not..

the sound is not selling well..but my guess is, FEO is willing to hold it till completion if they cannot sell it. in 2 or 3 years time, 1500 or even more will be achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by calvintan
    that is a big plot of land and weird size. Oh.. the mrt line announcement should be within the next few months as the line is supposed to completed by 2016/17. I have a 2BR unit at Le Merritt, hopefully this will bring up the price... wahahaha.
    May I ask what is the source which says the announcement should be within the next few months and line supposed to be completed by 2016/2017?

LTA website stated 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by den04
    May I ask what is the source which says the announcement should be within the next few months and line supposed to be completed by 2016/2017?

LTA website stated 2020?
    i would think annoucement is most likely 2012/2013 unless maybe.... they want to use positive news for GE purposes....

Default erl

anyone know if NAFA kindergarden will be the telok kurau mrt?

Read the mrt thread