Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: FLAMINGO VALLEY, FH

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Those 2 bedroom dual key units below 1 mil now?
    I doubt so. The agent smsed me today, insisting approximately 1270-1310psf for all units. Frankly, I am overwhelmed and disappointed to learn such pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I am. I am really tempted to get one unit there.

It is the potential debts, far-fetch price as well as newer projects elsewhere set me pondering.
    You have been tempted too much by glitzy showrooms and sweet-talks by agents.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    You have been tempted too much by glitzy showrooms and sweet-talks by agents.
    To be honest and fair to FV, the showflat is nothing to shout about if comparing to others I been to.

I am just attracted to the FH status, project landscaping and the address, minus away the cemetary next-door.

In addition, the price tag is a big turn off.

I doubt so. The agent smsed me today, insisting approximately 1270-1310psf for all units. Frankly, I am overwhelmed and disappointed to learn such pricing.
    Bro Yowe, just few months ago u talking about retrenchment and we all discussing that u shouldnt over commit.....

Now become u desperate to buy a unit....... Did some good stuff happen in-between?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Bro Yowe, just few months ago u talking about retrenchment and we all discussing that u shouldnt over commit.....

Now become u desperate to buy a unit....... Did some good stuff happen in-between?
    Yes. Something alone the timeline happens. However, I am unsure if it will be better or worst. Sporadically, I feel it should be better.

Till then, I have not committed to anything as of yet. I am still doing window-shopping. Hopefully, I can find some place that is affordable for me and my growing family.

Yes. Something alone the timeline happens. However, I am unsure if it will be better or worst. Sporadically, I feel it should be better.

Till then, I have not committed to anything as of yet. I am still doing window-shopping. Hopefully, I can find some place that is affordable for me and my growing family.
    I suggest you visit show-rooms more often. It's called "Show-room Therapy" to enjoy the condo without the financial stress of buying

Congrats on your dragon baby!! If I read between the lines correctly

Just focus on find a firesale unit or older unit near henry park primary if u r SC. I m sure 1300psf can find.

Congrats on your dragon baby!! If I read between the lines correctly

Just focus on find a firesale unit or older unit near henry park primary if u r SC. I m sure 1300psf can find.
    I am impressed by your memory.

Yes, I will keep a look out on the resales market. But, it seems that the price is very resilient.

I suggest you visit show-rooms more often. It's called "Show-room Therapy" to enjoy the condo without the financial stress of buying
    Exactly. I do feel the financial stress and burden as of now.

I am refraining myself to rampant showflat therapy procedures. I do not wish to waste the agents' precious time.

I am impressed by your memory.

Yes, I will keep a look out on the resales market. But, it seems that the price is very resilient.
    If you are finding so hard to convince yourself to put your money down for FV, then you should not be acting against your feelings.

How do you expect to sell FV for if you are buying at 1300psf? The downside is much higher than upside, if there is any upside at all for FV.

I am refraining myself to rampant showflat therapy procedures. I do not wish to waste the agents' precious time.
    U never know u strike toto big time n u buy from them. Congrats on ur new baby too. Start saving plans now, kids r v expensive to bring up in Singapore.

Isn't it more stressful to view showflats knowing very well that you cannot buy?

Doesn't it accentuate the feeling of discontent.

U never know u strike toto big time n u buy from them. Congrats on ur new baby too. Start saving plans now, kids r v expensive to bring up in Singapore.
    Hahah totally agree bro on the expensive part! Starting 24mths old, the cost is easily $1k a month.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Isn't it more stressful to view showflats knowing very well that you cannot buy?

Doesn't it accentuate the feeling of discontent.
    It's like window shopping at e malls. Not sure u have window shopped b4. V stressful meh?

Quote Originally Posted by kickboxer
    If you are finding so hard to convince yourself to put your money down for FV, then you should not be acting against your feelings.

How do you expect to sell FV for if you are buying at 1300psf? The downside is much higher than upside, if there is any upside at all for FV.
    The intent is not to sell, but mainly for own stay.

Having said that, can we be so sure that the price will not head north if we have to include future inflation and other considerations?

Things just getting more and more expensive these days.

Quote Originally Posted by kickboxer

Agree , MMA fighter. Got ghost usually limited upside. Some more when govt wanna excavate, the living will come protest for the dead.

It's like window shopping at e malls. Not sure u have window shopped b4. V stressful meh?
    It is pretty stressful to "entertain" the agents.

It is pretty stressful to "entertain" the agents.
    Juz let them u r dropping by e show flat bcoz it looks nice from outside, but definitely not buying. They muz have seen e eager look in ur eyes...

Actually after u visit alot, show flat they all almost look the same. Only difference is which MRT nearby n what school nearby.

But I do agree if someone is boarding the affordability line and visits a damn "hot" selling showroom, the pressure is there not to miss out a "great" buy and commits to herd mentality.

U better stop browsing ppty....if possible dun come here too....

U will be joining in the naked swimmer crowd once u bot it

Sorry for being crude

don't spend too much of the agents time, ask all the standard questions and thank him/her for his time. they'll also appreciate that you don't waste too much of their time if you aren't planning to commit on the spot. at the same time, they should be aware they need to "invest" a bit of time in every potential prospective client.

The last thing I would worry about is the agent's "precious time". You should be worrying about your own time.... use the time wisely to spend with family, cultivate your child..... etc instead of squandering it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U better stop browsing ppty....if possible dun come here too....

U will be joining in the naked swimmer crowd once u bot it

Sorry for being crude
    I will still visit here regardless if I have bought any.

I am here to read, and learn.

The intent is not to sell, but mainly for own stay.

Having said that, can we be so sure that the price will not head north if we have to include future inflation and other considerations?

Things just getting more and more expensive these days.
    Bro, we r at all time high, don't worry abt it running another 30% in the short time. If u got no roof over your head now then no choice. If I rem correctly u sold a condo n move to a hdb not too long ago right?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    don't spend too much of the agents time, ask all the standard questions and thank him/her for his time. they'll also appreciate that you don't waste too much of their time if you aren't planning to commit on the spot. at the same time, they should be aware they need to "invest" a bit of time in every potential prospective client.
    When entering the showflat, just tell the agt u r here for window shopping lor....i am ok to roam around by myself...i will call u if i nid any help....

Gd anot...wakakaka

Bro, we r at all time high, don't worry abt it running another 30% in the short time. If u got no roof over your head now then no choice. If I rem correctly u sold a condo n move to a hdb not too long ago right?
    and if you have to buy something, buy something that isn't selling at all time high prices, there are such options readily available if you spend enough time to look around.

Yes. You are right. I have a roof over my head now, just abit squeezy but manageable.

The last thing I would worry about is the agent's "precious time". You should be worrying about your own time.... use the time wisely to spend with family, cultivate your child..... etc instead of squandering it like this.
    Thanks for your feedback. Noted.

Wah liu...u r like lecturing me wor....

I like to goto showflat to bio latest trend and design as well as to feel the sentiment and collect brochure leh....cannot meh

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    When entering the showflat, just tell the agt u r here for window shopping lor....i am ok to roam around by myself...i will call u if i nid any help....

Gd anot...wakakaka
    but still need them to explain the space and distance of the layout as well as what comes with the unit.