Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: FLAMINGO VALLEY, FH

and u r still at it. it will send a chill down my spine if i see this project suddenly do top sales during seventh month. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    7th month is coming soon... The gates will be opened ! Tis should be selling very well soon.... hahahaha..

CDL has sold 96 of the 120 units released in the first phase of its 368 Thomson condo, as at 5pm yesterday. The average price is $1,350 per square foot for the 36-storey freehold condo in District 11. The project comprises 157 units. CDL said it is releasing more units progressively to cater to demand.

Over in the Toh Tuck/Jalan Jurong Kechil area, UOL released 85 units at The Terrene on the former Rainbow Gardens site and as at 10pm yesterday, had sold about 50 units. The average selling price for the five-storey, 999-year leasehold condo is about $1,250 psf. The project comprises 172 units. UOL is developing the condo jointly with LaSalle Investment Management.

Developer has tied up with Citibank to invite some of thier customers to view the showflat on this Wednesday. Anyone recieves the invite?

C invitation when ?? 10 aug ?? have not receive any from them yet..

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    Developer has tied up with Citibank to invite some of thier customers to view the showflat on this Wednesday. Anyone recieves the invite?

desperate move ?

if mkt really has strong demand, positive sentiments ..etc

why need to robe in Citibank ? to tap on their customer base ?

C bank probably to provide Cheap & Competitive housing loan or packages lor.. nowdays.... everything also expensive.. u anyhow throw a stone.. a propoerty will hit million... means effectively.. everyone is a million air lah..

haha..

u mean pple who own million dollar properties and people with million dollar loans? haha.

C bank probably to provide Cheap & Competitive housing loan or packages lor.. nowdays.... everything also expensive.. u anyhow throw a stone.. a propoerty will hit million... means effectively.. everyone is a million air lah..

haha..

C invitation when ?? 10 aug ?? have not receive any from them yet..
    Got it a week ago or earlier. I think because I took up mortgage loan before and thus the invite. But I'm not going.

Hmmm.... People with million dollar may not own million dollar prop leh.. !
    on the other hand... you rite tat people with million dollar prop may own the bank million dollar..
    Whatever it is... as our economy gets red hot... you bound to see more million dollar prop on sale... Who knows... HDB might cross 1 million dollar mark in time to come ! In tat case, you own a million dollar (or close to that) but maybe without million dollar loan !

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    desperate move ?

if mkt really has strong demand, positive sentiments ..etc

why need to robe in Citibank ? to tap on their customer base ?
    I think you are right on both counts - desperate and tap on customer base.

oh.. fresh out.. MTI revise spore growth forecast to 13 to 15% !!!
    means more million dollar pay increases for some !!! Huat lah...

i think hdb at 1m will surely come for some executive flat at queenstown soon. $1m for 5rm flats, probably when pple at Pinnacle @ Duxton can sell in 5 years time.

with regards to the 13 to 15% GDP growth, it seems like foreign contributors to this growth is benefitting more than the local contributors. e.g. The 2 foreign invested/employed IRs contribute to this, as well as the pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals sectors.

the sad part is, a lot of locals are still not getting much of a pay rise as they are employed in the traditional industries which have been in existence even before the 2007 boom. sure, manufacturing etc seeing a huge year on year growth comparison, but that was down from the pits in Q1 and Q2 last year. so that sector has not made much headway in the past few years.

on the other hand... you rite tat people with million dollar prop may own the bank million dollar..
    Whatever it is... as our economy gets red hot... you bound to see more million dollar prop on sale... Who knows... HDB might cross 1 million dollar mark in time to come ! In tat case, you own a million dollar (or close to that) but maybe without million dollar loan !

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think hdb at 1m will surely come for some executive flat at queenstown soon. $1m for 5rm flats, probably when pple at Pinnacle @ Duxton can sell in 5 years time.

with regards to the 13 to 15% GDP growth, it seems like foreign contributors to this growth is benefitting more than the local contributors. e.g. The 2 foreign invested/employed IRs contribute to this, as well as the pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals sectors.

the sad part is, a lot of locals are still not getting much of a pay rise as they are employed in the traditional industries which have been in existence even before the 2007 boom. sure, manufacturing etc seeing a huge year on year growth comparison, but that was down from the pits in Q1 and Q2 last year. so that sector has not made much headway in the past few years.
    PAP's trickle-down economic model is one where benefits must go to the top first before trickling down to workers so these growth numbers are largely meaningless to the masses. Didn't they just raised conservancy fees, transport fares (yes it's an increase) and tariffs?

have meaning hor the numbers, dun anyhow say. it probably means elections at end 2010? masses see these numbers will praise the good job done which translates to votes. probably won't realise that their pay rise has been eaten by the stuff u mentioned below.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    PAP's trickle-down economic model is one where benefits must go to the top first before trickling down to workers so these growth numbers are largely meaningless to the masses. Didn't they just raised conservancy fees, transport fares (yes it's an increase) and tariffs?

also means hdb will chiong all the way. and to keep the bulk of singaporeans who stay in flats happy, make private more "affordable" to them by flooding the market with land sales too. one stone kill so many birds that i have lost count.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Not true lah. Those who bought early already/going to be in the paper profit of $1m......... Those who doubt that property price will hold up but end up chasing much later will become the one holding $1m debt to bank..................................................

Millionaire definition cannot include property leh which is highly leverged. If include property, then 80% of Singaporeans are millionaries. Milliionaire means liquid assets of US$1 million (SGD 1.4 million) but even with this definition, 11.4% of Singaporeans are already millionaires

haha..

W F .. You very the right ! Respect ....

I've recently heard from an agent that sales here are so poor they actually closed the showroom. Not sure if it's just going to be closed, or are they going to knock the showroom down. Anyone knows anything?

if the project not moving, not a bad idea for developer to take a wait and see attitude, especially now. if market moves up from here can re-open and sell at existing prices, if market retreats, can try selling at slightly reduced prices. Better than having a project sitting there and not moving, will be remembered by buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    I've recently heard from an agent that sales here are so poor they actually closed the showroom. Not sure if it's just going to be closed, or are they going to knock the showroom down. Anyone knows anything?

wah...tats bad ....but the PSF and total quantum really quite disgusting....lack of the magic MRT...if not cud be sold out liao

now agents saying future mrt will be somewhere near siglap V....any facts to back this up? or just purely anyhow say one

MRT open near Siglap V ? Sure ? wait a sec.. it is the one in tis world or the other world ?? 7th mth coming leh ... the sales should move up !

Anyway, got an sms for an "exclusive" viewing tmr evening fm 6-9pm. So they haven't totally given up i suppose.

Anyway, got an sms for an "exclusive" viewing tmr evening fm 6-9pm. So they haven't totally given up i suppose.

shd view during 7th mth mah

wah lau den the agent who send me the sms is cursing me ah hahaha

Starbuys? Dual key below 1mil?

delay ur viewing to next tuesday lah...more happening...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Starbuys? Dual key below 1mil?
    From the sms, it's newly released units fm 1250psf, soooo no change la.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    delay ur viewing to next tuesday lah...more happening...
    Not more happening, it's toooo happening liao.

not cursing lah, but are u sure its the agent who sent u sms?

I think the only way D15 can sell is to build MM. The 300sq ft MM are moving but not the rest - there is so much supply, too much of anything is never good - the novelty factor is no longer there. So, more MM please!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think the only way D15 can sell is to build MM. The 300sq ft MM are moving but not the rest - there is so much supply, too much of anything is never good - the novelty factor is no longer there. So, more MM please!
    wait for the mouse trap to be released....

wait for TOP

wait for next recession.... then you will see...