Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suites De Laurel @ Jalan Anak Bukit (D21, 999 years LH, Sustained Land Pte Ltd)

Question Suites De Laurel @ Jalan Anak Bukit (D21, 999 years LH, Sustained Land Pte Ltd)

hi guys, any ideal about this project? i hear going launch on 26 May 2010..
    but is it located close to KTM railway and close to PIE highway.

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535
    hi guys, any ideal about this project? i hear going launch on 26 May 2010..
    but is it located close to KTM railway and close to PIE highway.
    jalan anak bukit on one side is a pretty busy road. then like u said, buy and listen to the train hum by if buyer chooses the other side. one of the 2 bedroom layout has one room with ZERO windows it seems.

15xx psf average.. facilities/interior so so. Layout kinda MM type. But I think it is another priced to sell project, 1bedder from 7xxk. Location wise pretty gd

Is tis project near the BT hill antenna ?? Some people get headaches when near such powerful broadcasting stations and radio waves leh..
    If not... trains passing by can use soundproof.. not a main issue if the price is rite lor..

Where exactly is this place? Didn't know Jalan Anak Bukit got any space to build condos. I'm surprised they're starting MM units here. This is more "family" area than speculator's area. Would be interesting to see if it sells well. There might be singles who want to buy such MM units near their parents though. I doubt speculators would be interested. Don't think the towers at Bukit Timah Hill will cause headaches, the're just mere mobile phone base stations which are everywhere on top of buildings - my radio signals get more jammed up when I'm along ECP due to the airplane signals.

its behind garden vista, hence similarly flanked by jalan anak bukit on one side and KTM railway track on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Where exactly is this place? Didn't know Jalan Anak Bukit got any space to build condos. I'm surprised they're starting MM units here. This is more "family" area than speculator's area. Would be interesting to see if it sells well. There might be singles who want to buy such MM units near their parents though. I doubt speculators would be interested. Don't think the towers at Bukit Timah Hill will cause headaches, the're just mere mobile phone base stations which are everywhere on top of buildings - my radio signals get more jammed up when I'm along ECP due to the airplane signals.

there might be demand for MM units there simply because there previously isn't any. Anyway, that plot of land would not be attractive for families so building MM units there would make more sense, as a bet on future MRT convenience.

I see. Should be quite "hidden" then behind Gardenvista. Might have some singles interested - this is after all a fairly affluent area with no supply of studios or one bedders, let alone MM units I think developers should start building some studios here - I'm surprised Treehouse decide to do away with studios - but then it still did well. the KTM track should be slightly better than MRT track bah which comes on every 3 min and stupid loudspeaker with "DING DONG! PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!" broadcasting the rest of the time. Actually the KTM track creates an old world charm in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    its behind garden vista, hence similarly flanked by jalan anak bukit on one side and KTM railway track on the other.

I see. Should be quite "hidden" then behind Gardenvista. Might have some singles interested - this is after all a fairly affluent area with no supply of studios or one bedders, let alone MM units I think developers should start building some studios here - I'm surprised Treehouse decide to do away with studios - but then it still did well. the KTM track should be slightly better than MRT track bah which comes on every 3 min and stupid loudspeaker with "DING DONG! PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!" broadcasting the rest of the time. Actually the KTM track creates an old world charm in the area.
    hopefully its quieter than Gardenvista ... the flyover from clementi almost same level as the condo damn noisy

main access road is jalan anak bukit itself, west sun comes from there too! so better off to face train track and landed area.

very noisy location! surrounded by noisy flyover road, expressway and railway tracks...

all the more reason to build mickey mouse units and sell to singles/working couples so that they can turn on the air con and soundproof the place at night while they are not in during the day. the place simply can't appeal to families.

Quote Originally Posted by qmwfire
    very noisy location! surrounded by noisy flyover road, expressway and railway tracks...

Jus log in to ktm railway train schedule, not a big issue lah...

Passed by the site today. Showroom is ready but not opened yet. Agents already outside with tables & chairs to collect cheques.

Had a glimpse at the price list. For 2 bed, starts from abt $920K for 646sq ft.

Facing Jln Anak Bukit is noisy, might have a problem driving out during rush hr.
    Facing the railway track....just when i was leaving, the train passed by....it was loud, even when my car windows are all closed.

So at that price, even though the quantum might be low.....think better reconsider and not join the mad rush as seen in recent launches.

this kind of pricing of the area is really not justified. i am also very amazed by the fact that the boundary for central region is drawn up to king albert park

its not right? CCR is up to tessarina, so this project, cascadia, floridian are all RCR projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    this kind of pricing of the area is really not justified. i am also very amazed by the fact that the boundary for central region is drawn up to king albert park

this new project comes under RCR but it does not appear anywhere cityfringe

its not right? CCR is up to tessarina, so this project, cascadia, floridian are all RCR projects.

technically, regulator is not wrong to say 'central boundary' as it dictates the RCR region. CCR=core central region mah...got the word core...hehe

this new project comes under RCR but it does not appear anywhere cityfringe
    but prices there justify for RCR...old resale like Sterling r above 1kpsf.

It's pretty close to Orchard and Newton - not surprised it's considered RCR. If you look at the map, the CCR region has always been slightly skewed to the northwest anyway - i.e. going "northwest" along Bukit Timah and Holland Road. Anyway, I think it's more important to look at the unique attributes of a place than to be obsessed witht the RCR or CCR or OCR classifications. After all, many times, an OCR or RCR could be only like 0.1km away depending on where the arbitrary line ends. A lot of city fringe areas northeastwards are also not very desirable districts for families e.g. Geylang or Balestier. So query is do you prefer this part of RCR or the other part? To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Party
    Jus log in to ktm railway train schedule, not a big issue lah...
    Latest from CNA, KTM relocation to Woodlands by July 2011, so looks like no issue with train noise.

This development very lucky - launch at the right time with the good news

agent marketing damn aggressively for this project but the price is not right. went to holland v for dinner today and saw them sticking flyers on car windscreens even after 10pm.

holland v quite far from jalan anak bukit leh...that's really aggressive.

agent marketing damn aggressively for this project but the price is not right. went to holland v for dinner today and saw them sticking flyers on car windscreens even after 10pm.

agts aso call me say chq collection now ON and wed BALLOTING...

maybe the agents are desperate for business or simply cant resist the coms from developer. i heard some developers pay full 2% com, not sure bout this project.

holland v quite far from jalan anak bukit leh...that's really aggressive.

maybe the agents are desperate for business or simply cant resist the coms from developer. i heard some developers pay full 2% com, not sure bout this project.
    u will be surprised tat some projects give up to 3% or more!

but very funny, treehse and waterbank very low comm..my agt until today still complaining UOL only give him 0.2x% comm for waterbank...i was like

just to sidetrack a bit, i was told by an era agent that if anyone wanted to view treehouse showflat had to give a cheque first. I believe such a practice is not new and exist for other projects as well. i think this kind of practice is only around in singapore, never heard of such a thing in other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

but very funny, treehse and waterbank very low comm..my agt until today still complaining UOL only give him 0.2x% comm for waterbank...i was like

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

thats not a good sign

i remember in 08/09 some agents even agree on 0.75pct ..

just to sidetrack a bit, i was told by an era agent that if anyone wanted to view treehouse showflat had to give a cheque first. I believe such a practice is not new and exist for other projects as well. i think this kind of practice is only around in singapore, never heard of such a thing in other countries.
    in fact, i tink only asia countries like SG, china and HK whrby developers can sell so well just based on flr plans...haha