Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Gold (D16, 99 years leasehold, FCL & FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    No new release this weekend?
    Hi bro.. this weekend WFG is not releasing any new stacks... I will keep posted any updates of new release.. becoz i will be informed much earlier.. as i got a few buyers on hand had 'reserved' 1+S units with blank cheques.. Cheers!

how many unit left from those released last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor14
    Hi bro.. this weekend WFG is not releasing any new stacks... I will keep posted any updates of new release.. becoz i will be informed much earlier.. as i got a few buyers on hand had 'reserved' 1+S units with blank cheques.. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    how many unit left from those released last week?
    hi bro.. exact no of units i don have it.. but i do heard tat it left ard 28-30% of the initial launch units left which amt roughly to be 40+- units remains..

I went yesterday to see...

Waterfront key still got a lot of 3-4bedders unsold.
    Waterfront Gold still got a lot of 3 bedders unsold.
    Just like Dakota Residences, also the same.. still left with 17units of 4 bedders unsold.

Is everyone speculating on 2bedders and below (which is <$1.5mil).
    So is there real demand for stayers or just speculatorS?

By the way, the 11% discount for the waterfront developments still valid.

11% including for WFK?

Quote Originally Posted by focus

Just like Dakota Residences, also the same.. still left with 17units of 4 bedders unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    11% including for WFK?
    Yup. That's what I've been told.
    FEO Customers can still received another 1% i believe.

Good buy? I thought mass-market peak is defined more by the income level of the masses while mid-tier to highend is more to the discretionary wealth of the upper mgmt white collars and business owners.

Most projects 3-4bedders sales are typical slow to move... but if really good location with little stock to compete nearby, they will still sold-out in no time.

Waterfront & Lakeside have quite a substantial stock... hence as long as its not a bubble, buyers should indeed have more options.

Not true. 3 bedders should move - as this is the most ideal size for a family or a couple who need some personal space. If only 1 bedders are moving - it means most buyers are specuvestors.

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Most projects 3-4bedders sales are typical slow to move... but if really good location with little stock to compete nearby, they will still sold-out in no time.

Waterfront & Lakeside have quite a substantial stock... hence as long as its not a bubble, buyers should indeed have more options.

I never like the use of the word "mass market" condo. I think it's better to classify by location, i.e. city, suburban or city fringe. The term mass market is misleading and gives people the impression it gives inferior facilities or less space etc but in reality, at least in Singapore, most mass market condo provides better facilities, exclusivity and landscape than those high density condos in the city with only a lap pool. In short, a suburb can be "luxurious". Similarly, a city condo can be very "mass market". It's like in the US where there are wealthy suburbs where the likes of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stays.

And in Singapore, most of the high-end condos are targeting foreigners - not the towkays you mention below. Towkays usually stay in landed property

Yup. That's what I've been told.
    FEO Customers can still received another 1% i believe.

Good buy? I thought mass-market peak is defined more by the income level of the masses while mid-tier to highend is more to the discretionary wealth of the upper mgmt white collars and business owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I never like the use of the word "mass market" condo. I think it's better to classify by location, i.e. city, suburban or city fringe. The term mass market is misleading and gives people the impression it gives inferior facilities or less space etc but in reality, at least in Singapore, most mass market condo provides better facilities, exclusivity and landscape than those high density condos in the city with only a lap pool. In short, a suburb can be "luxurious". Similarly, a city condo can be very "mass market". It's like in the US where there are wealthy suburbs where the likes of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stays.

And in Singapore, most of the high-end condos are targeting foreigners - not the towkays you mention below. Towkays usually stay in landed property
    I always thought mass market is defined as condos pricing below $1k? Then mid-tier is those below $2k, then high-end is those >$2k. If i remember correctly from property reports. They are not referring to the facilities or landscape or condo qualities.

But of course.. nowadays.. I also dunno whether $1.5k and below is the new norm for being considered mass market

I think pricing does indicate the expected quality...eg if >$2k, flooring will most probably be marble.

dun worry about ur DR lah...simply bcoz they cater too many 4bedders and yet only left 17units oredi quite impressive...all left low flr below 5th flr mah and quantum 1.9mil+ somemore

but hor, subsale not moving...lets see after it TOP which is ard the corner

I always thought mass market is defined as condos pricing below $1k? Then mid-tier is those below $2k, then high-end is those >$2k. If i remember correctly from property reports. They are not referring to the facilities or landscape or condo qualities.

But of course.. nowadays.. I also dunno whether $1.5k and below is the new norm for being considered mass market
    Centro at AMK claimed to be mid-tier at $1.2-1.5k.

hdb heartlands should be reclassified 'exclusive enclaves'. huge expanse of landscaped land, large amenities like stadiums and swimming pools and retail.

You are so wrong. There are condos with $1500psf and the quality and the facilities are not "up there". Don't assume price = quality. High PSF can be due to (i) small units like MM (these are the worst quality) (ii) perceived prestige in location and NOTHING to do with the unique attributes to the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I think pricing does indicate the expected quality...eg if >$2k, flooring will most probably be marble.

even marble flooring ...ppl can say not nice lah...small piece...

seriously, u guys buy bcoz of finishing meh? always location and pricing first

when pricing is 'cheap', finishing is ur least concern...is only when u feel the price is high and den u will start to say this no gd ...marble not nice etc

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    dun worry about ur DR lah...simply bcoz they cater too many 4bedders and yet only left 17units oredi quite impressive...all left low flr below 5th flr mah and quantum 1.9mil+ somemore

but hor, subsale not moving...lets see after it TOP which is ard the corner
    Not worried That one is for staying.

Now is thinking of buying another for investment.. so looking around for 3bedder in condos with MRT lines...or smaller units in prime area..

Hi guys... the new stack will be releasing anytime from today... but which stacks to be released had yet been informed... will keep posted..

But I thought the developer is only releasing limited number of units for sale to finance the building of the project. From the earlier press releases, they do not appear to be eager to release additional units as they are waiting for the offical announcement of the MRT station from the garmen.

which means MRT news will be announced any time from now.

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    But I thought the developer is only releasing limited number of units for sale to finance the building of the project. From the earlier press releases, they do not appear to be eager to release additional units as they are waiting for the offical announcement of the MRT station from the garmen.

But then the selling price for the newly launced units will be vastly different following announcement by garmen.

I think developers are not that too eager to launch new units now since they could not factor the MRT into the pricing yet.

Or they could factor the MRT into pricing even before garmen annoucment anyway and see how the buyers will react if they think the MRT will be a sure thing.

But then the selling price for the newly launced units will be vastly different following announcement by garmen.

I think developers are not that too eager to launch new units now since they could not factor the MRT into the pricing yet.

Or they could factor the MRT into pricing even before garmen annoucment anyway and see how the buyers will react if they think the MRT will be a sure thing.
    to me, the current pricing oredi factored in the MRT

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    to me, the current pricing oredi factored in the MRT
    smart investor

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    which means MRT news will be announced any time from now.
    exact stacks of release is not out yet but i believe they actually wanted to push up sales and MRT is more or less being confirmed (hopfully it will be announced this few days)

according to today's BT,

"Meanwhile, over in the Bedok Reservoir location, Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization have sold 93 of the 150 units released since June 25 at the Waterfront Gold condo."

so, 25 sold in the past week plus in addition to the 68 in 1st weekend.

57 units or 38% of the 150 units released are unsold.

hi bro.. exact no of units i don have it.. but i do heard tat it left ard 28-30% of the initial launch units left which amt roughly to be 40+- units remains..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    according to today's BT,

"Meanwhile, over in the Bedok Reservoir location, Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization have sold 93 of the 150 units released since June 25 at the Waterfront Gold condo."

so, 25 sold in the past week plus in addition to the 68 in 1st weekend.

57 units or 38% of the 150 units released are unsold.
    i believe is the last min pull out when needed to sign the option.. juz like the 1st weekend.. a few back out..

hey guys... the new stacks of 1+1 will be out this weekend.. most likely sat or even fri night.. price and time wise no news yet but is certain it will be released.. Do let me know if u guys are keen.. thanks.. no obligations.

hey guys... the new stacks of 1+1 will be out this weekend.. most likely sat or even fri night.. price and time wise no news yet but is certain it will be released.. Do let me know if u guys are keen.. thanks.. no obligations.
    its confirmed... releasing new stscks tomolo morning... 11% still runs on...

for those who are interested.. do let me know... 93223544.. thanks ya..

157 units launched in June - 77 units sold between $845-$1180 psf (median price $996 psf).

wait for starbuy

157 units launched in June - 77 units sold between $845-$1180 psf (median price $996 psf).