Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 368 Thomson (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ALL 2BEDDERS R GONE!!!!!!

plenty of 1bedder untouched. all units r released for sale.

next best stack will be the 3bedder but quantum is a turn off ...ard 1.7mil+ for high flr...psf wise still ok at ard 13xxpsf and u must love the sun!

isit true tat ppl grabbing the 2bedders after reading my comment...haha

on my way back hm, i saw D Mira and i drop by...less den 5min i left the showflat...lol
    Haha u beat me to it. Dmira cannot compare la, but much cheaper lor.

Btw heard someone bought 3 units, trying to let go a 5th flr 2 bdrm at 1700psf!!!

What is the pricing for the 1+1 like? cheapest #04-04 how much?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    What is the pricing for the 1+1 like? cheapest #04-04 how much?
    starting from 9xxk....with NO VIEW! dun waste $....rather go for waterfront gold 1+1...at least got reservoir view for consolation if price crash

ur 8wood studio 100x more value for $$ even though 99 vs FH....just keep it...sell liao can nvr buy back at tat price anymore

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Haha u beat me to it. Dmira cannot compare la, but much cheaper lor.

Btw heard someone bought 3 units, trying to let go a 5th flr 2 bdrm at 1700psf!!!
    aiya...he wait till next cycle mabe got chance to smell 1.7kpsf

Dmira location different...but the project itself oredi a big NONO....obviously dun noe how to design...land size not tat small leh....but not much landscaping...looks very very cheapskate...like DLotus...tat one also take years to sell out ....i was surprised developer is MCL!

all 2 bedders gone in one afternoon? there are more hungry hippos than i thought.

1700psf for a 2 bedder, that chap trying for 5 year forward pricing.

Well, single doesn't mean you can have no hobbies right? I always think singles would be more carefree and spend money with impunity because there's no one else to inherit the wealth. Single doesn't mean one has to live a spartan lifestyle. Singles are the big spenders nowadays - esp the high flying bachelor and bacherlorette - they are the ones who will start taking up hobbies, buy piano, buy guitar, buy expensive bike, buy designer bags, do trialathon, take up wakeboarding, collect paintings, collect wine etc. A house that is a size of a bedroom will not be sufficient to accomodate such a lifestyle. And what is money for? It's to buy the experiences and things that you can enjoy in life. And if one has to cut back on such experiences because one lives in a 300sqft dogbox, then that is sad.

At least the married folks can "comfort" themselves by saying their sacrificing for their children. But for singles, really, the world is your oyster and it would be a waste to let one's life experiences be crippled by a 300 sqft doghouse.

I also single, planning to stay alone, hate housework...have to make do with a 398sqft studio....

120 units out of 157 units sold today, talk about appetite...

Wow....so i guess the market is quite selective. Not all new launches can do so good these days.

Wow....so i guess the market is quite selective. Not all new launches can do so good these days.
    just on THAT area .. it is better than those condos in Balestier ..
    also better than those facing PIE ..

so its better in that sense i guess ...

and 368 sounds good ..are most buyers Cantonese ?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    120 out of 157 units sold in one day can only mean that the developer has severely mispriced the project, like this one launched 21 years ago.

Sure or not! When I was there around 6 pm, still many 3 & 4 bedders not released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

Saw the showflat for the 4-bedder. Master bedroom rather small. No walk-in wardrobe somemore. 3-bedder & below no bath-tub. Dun find the layout superior to Cube 8. The curvy part of the bedroom windows made them look smaller. Furnishings about similar to Cube 8 I think.

big surprise...i tot their pricing oredi quite high. still got so many cash rich buyers! 3bedder 1.7mil each...power

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Sure or not! When I was there around 6 pm, still many 3 & 4 bedders not released yet.
    good for u... always check it out yourself... trust no one.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This is the best located among Arte, Vista Residences, & Cube 8 nearby. Of course, $1300-1500 psf sure mostly gone for smaller units. Let's see how the bigger units perform.

since it's CNA posting the news, i presume it's pretty accurate:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...068544/1/.html

sounds more like 80% of the 120units released units r snapped...anw BULLSHIT on the releasing part...i was there in the afternoon...all units r avail for sale!

but it is still quite an achievement!

sry goto bash Dmira again...todate only sold less den 1X units for total 6X units..lol ...i ask the agt y so poor response since she claimed 10xxpsf is a GD BUY! she say everywhr is quiet this period mah...den i say 368 2bedders all gone leh...she say new launch mah...

sounds more like 80% of the 120units released units r snapped...anw BULLSHIT on the releasing part...i was there in the afternoon...all units r avail for sale!

sry goto bash Dmira again...todate only sold less den 1X units for total 6X units..lol ...i ask the agt y so poor response since she claimed 10xxpsf is a GD BUY! she say everywhr is quiet this period mah...den i say 368 2bedders all gone leh...she say new launch mah...
    she may be right ...

i always say ... singaporeans have herde instinct ...

want NEW .. new is good , expensive means good .. got crowd means good ... got queue means good ..

ah ok ok, 80% of 120units released, so that's 96units of 157, so it's 61% sold.

confusion cleared.

she may be right ...

i always say ... singaporeans have herde instinct ...

want NEW .. new is good , expensive means good .. got crowd means good ... got queue means good ..

sounds like hello kitty mac giveaway... fortunately we haven't seen people queueing up in a tent outside property launches.

sounds like hello kitty mac giveaway... fortunately we haven't seen people queueing up in a tent outside property launches.

i forgot to add...singaporeans also quite contradicting kind

got free gifts mean they trying to cheat you of something else

What I was told when I was there was that cuz of big demand, the 2 bdrms were released ahead of schedule, and may be at future release prices. "May be" cuz the agent not sure, and I didn't press her to go find out. The others which were not supposed to have been released yet, apparently the dev quite flexible, can ask to release, but again may incur "future release pricing". This future price is apparently roughly 3% up. E.g. 3bdrm floors 30, 31 and 33 sold, 34 not yet released, but "can discuss" haha. So I guess the phase 1 thing is correct, but all available is correct also.

As for Dmira, I've heard also that a crematoriam is nearby, with another temple that houses the ashes. That would probably put some ppl off.

What I was told when I was there was that cuz of big demand, the 2 bdrms were released ahead of schedule, and may be at future release prices. "May be" cuz the agent not sure, and I didn't press her to go find out. The others which were not supposed to have been released yet, apparently the dev quite flexible, can ask to release, but again may incur "future release pricing". This future price is apparently roughly 3% up. E.g. 3bdrm floors 30, 31 and 33 sold, 34 not yet released, but "can discuss" haha. So I guess the phase 1 thing is correct, but all available is correct also.

As for Dmira, I've heard also that a crematoriam is nearby, with another temple that houses the ashes. That would probably put some ppl off.
    you show more money, they show you the option that they've stashed away for next week.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah, 80% sold in 1 day? Think they had under-priced 368 Thomson liao. Typically it should take 2 months to sell 50% and 6 months to sell 100% if pricing is appropriate.

--------------------------

80% of units launched at 368 Thomson snapped up
    Posted: 09 July 2010 2029 hrs
    Photos 1 of 1
    368 Thomson

SINGAPORE : City Developments Limited (CDL) has sold about 80 per cent of the launched units at 368 Thomson, its latest freehold residential development at the former Concorde Mansions site along Thomson Road.

Private previews for former owners of Concorde Residences, Balestier Court, Bright Building, and directors and staff of CDL, started on Thursday, while the public preview began on Friday.

CDL said 120 units of the 36-storey freehold development comprising 157 units were released in Phase 1.

Going at an average price of S$1,350 per square foot, the apartments range from S$918,000 for the 689 square foot one+study units to S$4.4 million for the 3,391 square foot 5-bedroom penthouses.

Singaporeans made up the majority of buyers, with Permanent Residents and foreigners mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Hong Kong accounting for 25 per cent.

"With its prime District 11 location, freehold status and attractive pricing, 368 Thomson represents an excellent investment opportunity and also good rental potential," said CDL's group general manager, Mr Chia Ngiang Hong.

368 Thomson has a sky terrace on Level 3, with therm jet pools, a 25-metre main pool and a gymnasium. It also has a Club House, family barbeque and Children's Aqua Treat areas.

CDL said it will release more units progressively to cater to the demand.

- CNA/al

wow gd response, wat a surprise!

that street going to get pretty packed...

Another thing to add, other than the 4 bdrms which have private lifts, the rest of the development is serviced by only 2 lifts. I dunno, is that an ok ratio?

Another thing to add, other than the 4 bdrms which have private lifts, the rest of the development is serviced by only 2 lifts. I dunno, is that an ok ratio?
    i think if you have 4 units per floor serviced by 2 lifts that should be fine. how many units do they have per floor?

i think if you have 4 units per floor serviced by 2 lifts that should be fine. how many units do they have per floor?
    yup it's 4 per floor, with 35 stories, that's 140 units with 2 lifts. Is that pretty average?

yup it's 4 per floor, with 35 stories, that's 140 units with 2 lifts. Is that pretty average?
    high rise condo always got lift related problems. happy waiting