Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Sentosa Cove Oceanfront

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Sentosa Cove Oceanfront

    [URL="http://www.buysellrentcondo.com/the-oceanfront-sentosa-cove/"][I][B][B]The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove[/B][/B][/I][/URL] is minutes from [B]Harbourfront MRT Station[/B], where the aforementioned [B]Vivocity[/B], a one-stop shopping destination is also located. The [B]Mount Faber Park[/B] is also in the vicinity. [B]River Valley High School[/B] and [B]American College[/B] are also near to [B]Harbourfront MRT Station[/B].

    [B]Stack 11,[/B] which is the [B]BEST UNIT at The Oceanfront[/B]. With a [B]panoramic seaview[/B] stretching from the hall to the masterbedroom, expect a luxurious [B]seafront living[/B] right from the time you step in.

    For a pleasurable viewing at [URL="http://www.buysellrentcondo.com/the-oceanfront-sentosa-cove/"][B]Sentosa Cove Oceanfront[/B][/URL], please call Jenny immediately at 91442238

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    i think you are advertising in the wrong forum. we just concluded that while there are many High Net Worths among us, there is probably only 1 ultra high networth here and he's just moved out of sentosa. sorry to disappoint u.


    Quote Originally Posted by thecross
    [URL="http://www.buysellrentcondo.com/the-oceanfront-sentosa-cove/"][I][B][B]The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove[/B][/B][/I][/URL] is minutes from [B]Harbourfront MRT Station[/B], where the aforementioned [B]Vivocity[/B], a one-stop shopping destination is also located. The [B]Mount Faber Park[/B] is also in the vicinity. [B]River Valley High School[/B] and [B]American College[/B] are also near to [B]Harbourfront MRT Station[/B].

    [B]Stack 11,[/B] which is the [B]BEST UNIT at The Oceanfront[/B]. With a [B]panoramic seaview[/B] stretching from the hall to the masterbedroom, expect a luxurious [B]seafront living[/B] right from the time you step in.

    For a pleasurable viewing at [URL="http://www.buysellrentcondo.com/the-oceanfront-sentosa-cove/"][B]Sentosa Cove Oceanfront[/B][/URL], please call Jenny immediately at 91442238

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think you are advertising in the wrong forum. we just concluded that while there are many High Net Worths among us, there is probably only 1 ultra high networth here and he's just moved out of sentosa. sorry to disappoint u.
    aiyo you are so bad and crude ...

    but there are still many hindsight buyers ... like that Dr aesthetic ..
    or young entrepreneurs whose china chick drowned .. these people can well afford to buy ..

    who knows ..there are hiding among us ...

  4. #4
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    aiyo you are so bad and crude ...

    but there are still many hindsight buyers ... like that Dr aesthetic ..
    or young entrepreneurs whose china chick drowned .. these people can well afford to buy ..

    who knows ..there are hiding among us ...
    Those who stay Sentosa find MRT cheapo. Imagine a station name Oceanback MRT station

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Those who stay Sentosa find MRT cheapo. Imagine a station name Oceanback MRT station

    imagine this :

    you live in sentosa .. you dont want to drive ..
    so you walk a bit, take the tram, then take a bus ( maybe) ..or a short walk to future Sentosa Mrt Circle Line..to Harbor Front station ..

    may sound ok ... BUT .. its just like people living in San Francisco ..
    they have to share the tram and bus with the tourists .. and these transports go VERY slow ..for tourists to take pictures ..

    so to get from sentosa to harbor front ..may take 45mins ...

    so close and yet so far ..

    so sentosians (people living on sentosa) will still choose to drive ..and MRT will be left to tourists and locals only ..

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    but even for driving, to get to the cove the speed limit is like 40km/h? then the high humps reduce the lambos/ferraris to a crawl leh...what an insult.

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    imagine this :

    you live in sentosa .. you dont want to drive ..
    so you walk a bit, take the tram, then take a bus ( maybe) ..or a short walk to future Sentosa Mrt Circle Line..to Harbor Front station ..

    may sound ok ... BUT .. its just like people living in San Francisco ..
    they have to share the tram and bus with the tourists .. and these transports go VERY slow ..for tourists to take pictures ..

    so to get from sentosa to harbor front ..may take 45mins ...

    so close and yet so far ..

    so sentosians (people living on sentosa) will still choose to drive ..and MRT will be left to tourists and locals only ..

  7. #7
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    its more like a 2nd holiday home to relax...

  8. #8
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Those who stay Sentosa find MRT cheapo. Imagine a station name Oceanback MRT station
    btw, u sold urs ? u own a bungalow or a condo unit there?

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    no leh, Dr. Aesthetic bot it to stay and commute to work every day, said convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    its more like a 2nd holiday home to relax...

  10. #10
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    no leh, Dr. Aesthetic bot it to stay and commute to work every day, said convenient.
    b4 he buy, mabe say inconvenient?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •