Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 240

Thread: Cityscape @ Farrer Pk (Mergui Road)

  1. #21
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Rysk!!! developer must have read ur post!!! now decide to launch at 1500psf!!!!!!!!!!
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt

  2. #22
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    new launches near novena D11 at only 1500psf only? u mus be kidding wor

    can share which project?

  3. #23
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners

  4. #24
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    it is true at the mustafa side...but much more quiet at the Rangoon road, Race Course road side...

  5. #25
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    From this photo, I am wondering is a pte pool or common pool...
    Got so big meh??

    Other project nearby not so big leh..
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi.../for-sale-vogx

    This your photo is jacuzzi rite... I realised my buaya is in the private pool not public....

  6. #26
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    new launches near novena D11 at only 1500psf only? u mus be kidding wor

    can share which project?
    Sorry lah. The first part of the sentence is not correct lor. Paiseh paiseh for not doing proper research b4 making the statement

  7. #27
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    Regardless, but may still have the stigma of being too near Little India in the mind of some people.

  8. #28
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Regardless, but may still have the stigma of being too near Little India in the mind of some people.
    true...developer cfm try to associate this project with novena mrt rather den farrer park mrt even though its further....

    even condos like parc emily also got little india stigma

  9. #29
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    true...developer cfm try to associate this project with novena mrt rather den farrer park mrt even though its further....

    even condos like parc emily also got little india stigma
    Probably developer will market it toward certain ethnic groups who may like the location since there are a couple of clubs nearby like Khalsa and Tenneson or something like that.

    Is so, lagi no go for me

  10. #30
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Avg $1500 psf, really wonder if these are VVIP from public or developer themselves. Suddenly City Square is like a steal at $1490 ... IMHO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •