Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rosewood or Northoaks?

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lindatlc
    Hey guys, one question. I am going ot fulfil my 5 years occupancy for my 5 years occupancy for my hdb in 01 Oct 2010. According HDB ruling, I will be able to buy a private property only in 01 Oct 2010. I will be going to view both northoaks and rosewood this sat. If I see a unit I like, is there anyway I can buy ? Else I will have to wait till 01 Oct. THanks
    i also wana noe...if let say sales completion ends after 1st oct...den ok for him? or he must offer to purchase after 1st oct

CCR Only

User Info Menu

well well.. If u are selling ur hdb to move into ur condo, then no issue, just go ahead and buy. U can appeal to buy private 3months b4 ur 5yrs term. Even if u are only 2yrs in ur term, u oso can buy. Hdb has no record. Even if they found out, they will write to u and ask u to sell ur hdb within 6months. Dis is the loophole. But only applicable to those condo u can move in within 6months or else u have to sleep at roadside. How do i know all these? I called hdb few months ago to check b4 i bought my private.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    well well.. If u are selling ur hdb to move into ur condo, then no issue, just go ahead and buy. U can appeal to buy private 3months b4 ur 5yrs term. Even if u are only 2yrs in ur term, u oso can buy. Hdb has no record. Even if they found out, they will write to u and ask u to sell ur hdb within 6months. Dis is the loophole. But only applicable to those condo u can move in within 6months or else u have to sleep at roadside. How do i know all these? I called hdb few months ago to check b4 i bought my private.
    U can do anything.. HDB don't really enforce them. If you know of any enforcement, please share.. they only share 1 or 2 extreme cases in the news... after all these years.. maybe you can check their web site to see if there's any press release on such enforcements.

HDB = Honey Daddy Buy

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    U can do anything.. HDB don't really enforce them. If you know of any enforcement, please share.. they only share 1 or 2 extreme cases in the news... after all these years.. maybe you can check their web site to see if there's any press release on such enforcements.

HDB = Honey Daddy Buy
    wah...wait HDB really actionX3.....election coming somemore

User Info Menu

I am buying the private property and will keep the HDB flat....
    I think I will call and appeal if I can buy now.