Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya.. if you can't take the plane noises, better sell before TOP.

Anyway, got Dakota Residences residents complain to MP and the MP have feedback to Mindef(Don't think they can do anything). But wilkinson road got one resident says he is fined with the noise. So there will be people who get used to the noise and there are some who can't stand it.
    it can b quite frequent rite? ur parents noe how frequent?

heard tat late nite ard 9.30pm aso got flying and at very low altitude....

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    i repeat again..it is certainly NOT surrounded by hdb or industrial estate.
    the PIE is at the back section of vacanza n if your unit is not facing the highway,it is ok. the hdb blocks is located across the PIE which is quite a distance away.
    i used to live in that area for more than 20yrs n i still frequent there to visit...so who is in a better position to give a better description here?
    Quite coincidentally, my other half used to stay around the area.

actually its not surrounded....

but definitely next to PIE and beside industrial park

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    My god-sister stayed in CCK just next to overhead MRT. We went to her house and when the train passed by, we found that it was very noisy but to her, she simply can't feel it at all.
    My current hdb unit is close to the track of the MRT...about 100meters away. At 5plus each morning, my other half can hear the train going pass even with us sleeping in an aircon room. Luckily, he wakes up around that time for work and so isn't a problem. As for me, I'm a heavy sleeper and thus the noise does not bother me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    it can b quite frequent rite? ur parents noe how frequent?

heard tat late nite ard 9.30pm aso got flying and at very low altitude....
    It's erratic. Probably twice or thrice per week and there is no fix timing. Duration is quite short around 5mins max and probably only once or twice per day. Yes. Sometimes 9.30pm. But have not encountered 10pm onwards.

This place is definitely very livable if you can get used to the flight noise. I mean compared to the whole stretch of meyer till marine parade which has the ECP noise all day and night, I think I prefer Dakota.

But of course.. got money .. go for the best of the best for waterfront living...imho Reflections, MBR/Sail, Sentosa Cove. Shiok!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hi Fiat500

when i was back in spore .. from airport to my condo .. the cab driver took PIE and i believe the condo i saw was Vacanza ?

i have not lived near highway ... but when i went to a friend's place at Spanish Villa ... his is inner block ..almost reaching Sommerville park .. i could still hear the traffic along farrer road ...

since you have lived in that area ... do u think those blocks away from PIE willl NOT be noisy ?

comparing traffic volume, PIE is heavier than farrer road ...
    does that mean if it is noisy, it will be almost a 24 hr thingy ?
    farrer rd is heavy during peak hr only, compared to PIE ...right

care to share some info ?

i personally kind of like D14, kembangan area... its much cheaper than Frankel , yet has an mrt station ...
    if your unit is facing inwards towards the landed properties,it is definitely ok to live in. traffic noise from the PIE is very very very minimal or maybe u wont even be able to hear a thing also.
    but like i said before,u need a car or bicycle to live in vacanza.

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    My current hdb unit is close to the track of the MRT...about 100meters away. At 5plus each morning, my other half can hear the train going pass even with us sleeping in an aircon room. Luckily, he wakes up around that time for work and so isn't a problem. As for me, I'm a heavy sleeper and thus the noise does not bother me at all.
    Ha, set as an alarm clock

Its same like the noise produced by ur fan or aircon... you will get used to it and sometimes you feel absolutely unease when the night is extremely quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Its same like the noise produced by ur fan or aircon... you will get used to it and sometimes you feel absolutely unease when the night is extremely quiet.
    Does this condo offer free shuttle bus? Otherwise it is a long walk under hot sun to mrt. Also bus frequency is bad. Maybe can raise up to the new ministry of transport

Wonder if the 807sqft 2 bedders or 2+ study are still available?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder if the 807sqft 2 bedders or 2+ study are still available?
    Landed facing quite ex rite?

Flamingo v got furniture rebate still on?

Landed facing quite ex rite?

Flamingo v got furniture rebate still on?
    Don't tell me u considering flamingo valley?

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Don't tell me u considering flamingo valley?
    Offering suggestion only la

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Does this condo offer free shuttle bus? Otherwise it is a long walk under hot sun to mrt. Also bus frequency is bad. Maybe can raise up to the new ministry of transport
    1 year free shuttle to the mrt station provided by the developer..
    shuttle runs during normal hrs,not sure whats the frequency.

If they have a back gate that opens besides the tennis court and build a footpath along PIE beside the AMD and JTC blocks to the overhead bridge, the walking distance to the new Bedok Town Park MRT will be around 650m.

Usually how long will a 400-500 units project takes to complete? 2 years?

i was hoping this will go faster as well lol

it has been more than 6 months since i get one unit and still foundation still not finished

they say it will take around 6 more months when i buy it to complete foundation.

lol

proud owner of Vacanza @ East .... anybody owners here???

Quote Originally Posted by kennyzhong

looking for me ?

visited a friend a couple of years back ...staying at Starville ... find it very noisy ...due to its proximity to PIE ...

will Vacanza be noisy as well ? otherwise ..i find the estate ( landed) quite charming

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    looking for me ?

visited a friend a couple of years back ...staying at Starville ... find it very noisy ...due to its proximity to PIE ...

will Vacanza be noisy as well ? otherwise ..i find the estate ( landed) quite charming
    even without PIE, not wise to own a apt deep inside.....far from main road n amenities

landed ok but not apt

I bought a 1+1, maybe you can share with us the reason you bought an unit in V@E.

All 1+1 sold out liaoz

Thats good What about the 1 bedder?

is it possible to find out which unit sold for how much?

I bought a 1+1, maybe you can share with us the reason you bought an unit in V@E.
    What's the $pfs?

$1200psf ....

$1200psf ....
    hey Akira, good stuff ... you aware if they had raised the price already or remains the same?

i Bought a 2 bedder ... at Blk 38 ... yea, i love vacanza @ east, its not that inconvenient as what is mentioned in the forum i would think, as its just 3 bus stops away from the MRT, just like taking a feeder bus.

its okay .... however, i am worried about the noise though, as i am facing the x'way, but the further ones as i am facing the pool first then x'way and hearing from peeps in the forum saying it might be an issue, so anyways bought it already so... good luck

hey Akira, good stuff ... you aware if they had raised the price already or remains the same?

i Bought a 2 bedder ... at Blk 38 ... yea, i love vacanza @ east, its not that inconvenient as what is mentioned in the forum i would think, as its just 3 bus stops away from the MRT, just like taking a feeder bus.

its okay .... however, i am worried about the noise though, as i am facing the x'way, but the further ones as i am facing the pool first then x'way and hearing from peeps in the forum saying it might be an issue, so anyways bought it already so... good luck
    U bot bcoz its freehold i suppose? New ocr launches mostly 99lh for those near amenities n mrt....only ocr mm development got fh n near mrt

Theres quite a number of 3/4bedders transact in Jun... i guess the developer are giving some discount

U bot bcoz its freehold i suppose? New ocr launches mostly 99lh for those near amenities n mrt....only ocr mm development got fh n near mrt
    any good recommendation other than this? Freehold + Full condo facilities and i think the entire land area is quite large. I think the plot ratio is 2.1.

Budget $700k
    can we trust the pricing in Propertyguru? looks inflated to me