Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Ya basically all released la, can get any unit.

According to the agent I spoke to over the phone at 6-ish yesterday, about 25% of the whole project has been sold, 1 bdrms were most popular. I don't have any numbers though.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    nvr released all units 'excuse' only....u can go down and buy any unit u like
    Haha, marketing gimmick again... At least don't lose face...
    Next door condo selling $840 psf... Also Freehold...

seems to vary a lot huh..your source 50 while another source had it at 100 or in jencrs' latest 25% = 110 out of 437. maybe developer also dunno how many they sold hahaha. but 25% is "ok" given the current cooler sentiment.

i was told only around 50units sold so far

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    seems to vary a lot huh..your source 50 while another source had it at 100 or in jencrs' latest 25% = 110 out of 437. maybe developer also dunno how many they sold hahaha. but 25% is "ok" given the current cooler sentiment.
    watever it is....the price is too ex....another Flamingo V

Hi all, for anyone who is interested. 90 units do not seem to be too good but maybe it is because its weekday launch, let see its performance over the wkends ...

Business Times - 30 Sep 2010

Hoi Hup, Sunway sell close to 90 units of Vacanza @ East
    Majority of buyers S'poreans; most popular were 2- and 3-bedroom units
    By KALPANA RASHIWALA
    HOI HUP and Sunway sold nearly 90 units at their Vacanza @ East condo by the end of Tuesday, when the project previewed to those who had registered interest with the appointed marketing agents DTZ and Huttons. A VVIP preview was held on Monday for staff/directors of Hoi Hup and Sunway as well as their special guests.
    The average price for the 12-storey freehold project is about $1,090 per square foot.
    Buyers were mostly Singaporeans and the most popular units were two- and three-bedroom units, said Hoi Hup Realty director Wong Sjew Hung. 'The majority of buyers are Singaporeans looking for a home for their own occupation or as long-term investment. This is a freehold project in a quiet estate amidst a landed housing enclave,' Ms Wong added.
    In absolute-price terms, units sold range from nearly $550,000 for a 484 sq ft one bedder to slightly above $2 million for a three bedder penthouse of over 1,900 sq ft.
    Initially two blocks comprising 141 units were released but as potential buyers started requesting for apartments in other stacks in the 473-unit project, the developers began releasing more units.
    The project comprises one- to four-bedroom units as well as penthouses. It will have a clubhouse, gymnasium, a tennis court, a lap pool, fitness station and lawn.
    Market watchers point out that the project, located at Lengkong Tujoh, is next to the Pan Island Expressway, near the Singatronics Building and Bedok Industrial Estate. It is about a kilometre away from Kembangan MRT Station.
    Hoi Hup and Sunway are developing Vacanza on a 207,000 sq ft site which they bought in October last year for $158 million, or about $445 per square foot of potential gross floor area, including an estimated development charge of about $36 million at the time.
    The site, which was vacant at the time, was sold by Lee Tat Development. The residential site has a 2.1 plot ratio (ratio of maximum potential gross floor area to land area) and a 12-storey maximum height under Master Plan 2008.

This developer must have "offended" Business Times Because the BT reports had consistently emphasized the project is "beside PIE". Vacanza - A vacation beside PIE. How weird does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    This developer must have "offended" Business Times Because the BT reports had consistently emphasized the project is "beside PIE". Vacanza - A vacation beside PIE. How weird does that sound?

Vacanza = Influenza contracted during Vacation ?

4 bedder size is 1259 sq ft ( and has 2 balconies )

MM version of 4 bedder

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    4 bedder size is 1259 sq ft ( and has 2 balconies )

MM version of 4 bedder
    The 4 bedder is more like a 3+ study. Size of a hdb 5 room flat.

Default FH

My friend who has missed the last boat is thinking of buying. So sounds like there are still lots of people have money (or credit) to hold the price up.
    If he is not buying this project, any other alternatives to suggest?

Thanks,
    Richard

Just went to have a look during lunch time, not much people around. Nice facilities but toilets very small and no brand one. Nice marble for living and dining room. They provide laminated windows for those PIE facing stacks.

Some pricing:

1+study 560sqft
    #06-10 667k
    #05-03 672k

2 bedroom 732sqft
    #03-31 764k
    #06-31 776k
    #05-38 784k

Looks value for money in today's context, but still overpriced for me.

Default Small

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Just went to have a look during lunch time, not much people around. Nice facilities but toilets very small and no brand one. Nice marble for living and dining room. They provide laminated windows for those PIE facing stacks.

Some pricing:

1+study 560sqft
    #06-10 667k
    #05-03 672k

2 bedroom 732sqft
    #03-31 764k
    #06-31 776k
    #05-38 784k

Thanks, maybe a little bit small for own stay. But the price is very affordable. Cheers! Richard

How far from the PIE?

Some pricing:

1+study 560sqft
    #06-10 667k
    #05-03 672k

2 bedroom 732sqft
    #03-31 764k
    #06-31 776k
    #05-38 784k

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    Thanks, maybe a little bit small for own stay. But the price is very affordable. Cheers! Richard

i hope people realise what they are buying ..

dont just buy becos its affordable ..

why buy a pair of feragamo shoes just becos its on sale, when the size doesnt fit you ?

the size of the unit is a great concern

Some pricing:

1+study 560sqft
    #06-10 667k
    #05-03 672k

2 bedroom 732sqft
    #03-31 764k
    #06-31 776k
    #05-38 784k

need doubled glazed .. to fully 'cover up ' the noise ..

yes for the location ... it is overpriced ..

higher psf, smaller unit .. to make it affordable ..

buyers should ask themselves if they could/would stay in it .. before they commit ..

its like that now. all new launches small small unit... 3-bedder 1000sqft only + big balcony... same for EC too...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    need doubled glazed .. to fully 'cover up ' the noise ..

yes for the location ... it is overpriced ..

higher psf, smaller unit .. to make it affordable ..

buyers should ask themselves if they could/would stay in it .. before they commit ..

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    its like that now. all new launches small small unit... 3-bedder 1000sqft only + big balcony... same for EC too...
    i hope people know what they are buying

spore may be a small country ..land is scarce .. so all think that going the HK MM is the way to go ..

it may be but as buyers, we dont have to buy them .. we upgrade to better location, better living condition ..not worse off ..

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    My friend who has missed the last boat is thinking of buying. So sounds like there are still lots of people have money (or credit) to hold the price up.
    If he is not buying this project, any other alternatives to suggest?

Thanks,
    Richard
    Flamingo lol

actually it hasn't gone that bad in terms of unit floor plan for this project. 1000sq ft 3 bedder is similar to 1200 sq ft previously (WITH PLANTER + BAY WINDOWS ALL ROUND TYPE). so i guess it is still liveable but most definitely a downgrade in terms of size from hdb 5 rm flat (1200sq ft without bay windows, planters and balcony).

i hope people know what they are buying

spore may be a small country ..land is scarce .. so all think that going the HK MM is the way to go ..

it may be but as buyers, we dont have to buy them .. we upgrade to better location, better living condition ..not worse off ..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    actually it hasn't gone that bad in terms of unit floor plan for this project. 1000sq ft 3 bedder is similar to 1200 sq ft previously (WITH PLANTER + BAY WINDOWS ALL ROUND TYPE). so i guess it is still liveable but most definitely a downgrade in terms of size from hdb 5 rm flat (1200sq ft without bay windows, planters and balcony).
    ok
    so the space is liviable ..

but why buy next to PIE ? its like next to the old railway track

look at La Suisse in D10/11 ? huge unit 2000 sqft 3 bedroom ..
    in swiss club GCB area.. it has the lowest psf .. why ?

first : its next PIE ..and yet NO accessible from PIE
    sec : its deep inside .. from dunearn road

if you enjoy having double glazed windows closed all the time and drive ..then its perfect

this project will be the same .. next to PIE , far from main access road

ok
    so the space is liviable ..

but why buy next to PIE ? its like next to the old railway track

look at La Suisse in D10/11 ? huge unit 2000 sqft 3 bedroom ..
    in swiss club GCB area.. it has the lowest psf .. why ?

first : its next PIE ..and yet NO accessible from PIE
    sec : its deep inside .. from dunearn road

if you enjoy having double glazed windows closed all the time and drive ..then its perfect

this project will be the same .. next to PIE , far from main access road
    so far since april, u have been condemning ALL new launches

so far since april, u have been condemning ALL new launches
    no leh

i neevr really condemn those MM at terok kurau ,,, though i think they are not ideal either

this in particular is near PIE .. seriously go take a look at La suisse

also next to PIE .. easy to buy .. hard to sell

The Infiniti is also sitting beside PIE. very noisy when walkin ard the pool. not nice. its a FH also.

no leh

i neevr really condemn those MM at terok kurau ,,, though i think they are not ideal either

this in particular is near PIE .. seriously go take a look at La suisse

also next to PIE .. easy to buy .. hard to sell

The Infiniti is also sitting beside PIE. very noisy when walkin ard the pool. not nice. its a FH also.
    i almost bought La suisse in 2006 2000 sqft only abt 900k ..

today its like 2 mio .. but seriously ..i love the space .. huge ..

i drive ..so deep inside is ok with me ..
    too bad ..the noise from PIE was bad ..

so i can imagine Infiniti too .. hard to sell .. have to really lower the price before anyone would bite

when population hit 6.5mil+++ with GDP grow of 15% pa, one project with 1000 MM units will be vry common.

i hope people realise what they are buying ..

dont just buy becos its affordable ..

why buy a pair of feragamo shoes just becos its on sale, when the size doesnt fit you ?

the size of the unit is a great concern

when population hit 6.5mil+++ with GDP grow of 15% pa, one project with 1000 MM units will be vry common.
    then the more we should buy bigger unit .. they will be rare ... and exclusive

indeed!!!

But the problem is many people rather buy new MM units than to buy big resale units!

think buying older resale units better...the 2 rooms szie of older resale unit can be 3 rooms size of new condo...the landscape is also bigger too unlike new one all quite squeeze.. some older resale is well mantained too so the price(psf) is slightly lower but you enjoy the space...I think is good for family with kids..

visited the showflat today. A few comments
    1. The two showflats with the PES are simply too big for the size of the actual units. The 4-bedder of 1399 sqft, and 3 bedders of about 1100+, the showflats are truly a misrepresentation, and no AC ledge in the showflats. The AC ledge looks very big from the model
    2. The blocks are simply to near to each others. Those pool facing units will be able to hear the opposite block TV noise.
    3. 365 of resort living : just wonder how is it going to happen. Pool is too small for 400+ units...
    4. Too near to PIE and too far to MRT