Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    since you want to know, the project is diagonally opposite a quiet temple (doesnt really look like one when you actually drive past it). The project lacks full facilities but for the price, it is not too bad a project to consider. The other project I strongly recommend investors is Regent Heights which I just bought coz of the rental yield. depends on what your motivation is to buy really.
    im looking at East Coast area can stretch to amber mountbatten..personally i prefer the amber area

i personally think amber is too overly priced for comfort. if i were you, i would suss out good buys along/near fort road or you may consider an old project like tanjong ria if you like tanjong rhu area. you can still get a freehold 2 bedder in one of these areas for 8xxk if you look hard enough. It is better than paying 900k to buy a 5xxsf studio at one amber which to me is madness. my philosophy is to steer clear of any new project for now unless the price and layout is too attractive to resist. we all know that developers are out to ketok us on the floorplan with all that wasted space and i still dont understand why people still want to be sucked into it if you want to buy for own stay. of course investment is a different issue coz emotions have to be set aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    im looking at East Coast area can stretch to amber mountbatten..personally i prefer the amber area

i personally think amber is too overly priced for comfort. if i were you, i would suss out good buys along/near fort road or you may consider an old project like tanjong ria if you like tanjong rhu area. you can still get a freehold 2 bedder in one of these areas for 8xxk if you look hard enough. It is better than paying 900k to buy a 5xxsf studio at one amber which to me is madness. my philosophy is to steer clear of any new project for now unless the price and layout is too attractive to resist. we all know that developers are out to ketok us on the floorplan with all that wasted space and i still dont understand why people still want to be sucked into it if you want to buy for own stay. of course investment is a different issue coz emotions have to be set aside.
    thks..i've not search the fort or tg rhu area yet.tg ria a LH..im looking at buying FH,can get FH ard that area for 900k?

resounding yes !

thks..i've not search the fort or tg rhu area yet.tg ria a LH..im looking at buying FH,can get FH ard that area for 900k?

Cool

if u look abit further up along upper east coast rd,there is this just completed not long ago project called 'eastbay' at tay lian teck rd..it has your requirements..its FH,1200+ psf,614sq ft,nice looking project n good fittings..

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    if u look abit further up along upper east coast rd,there is this just completed not long ago project called 'eastbay' at tay lian teck rd..it has your requirements..its FH,1200+ psf,614sq ft,nice looking project n good fittings..
    I've seen this,beautiful i agreed.but i quickly write off knowing its so near a Hospital

Cool

I've seen this,beautiful i agreed.but i quickly write off knowing its so near a Hospital
    which hospital? there are no hostipal nearby at all..
    i believed u'v mistaken..
    EASTBAY is at tay lian teck rd along upper east coast b4 the eastern lagoon2 condo junction.

which hospital? there are no hostipal nearby at all..
    i believed u'v mistaken..
    EASTBAY is at tay lian teck rd along upper east coast b4 the eastern lagoon2 condo junction.
    its st Andrew's community hospital,u prob missed seeing it as it looks like a school

i believed the 1 u are referring to is EASTPOINT condo which is directly across changi hospital in simei.

Cool

its st Andrew's community hospital,u prob missed seeing it as it looks like a school
    ooooh..i didnt know theres a hospital there.
    tks for d info.

ooooh..i didnt know theres a hospital there.
    tks for d info.
    i went there to c the project,quite like it ,then i saw the hospital when i made a U-turn back to main road..too bad

i went there to c the project,quite like it ,then i saw the hospital when i made a U-turn back to main road..too bad
    y so bantang?

dun face hospital ok liao lor

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    y so bantang?

dun face hospital ok liao lor
    the next buyer bantang how?

got ppl like me not so bantang leh...hehe

but only buy at bantang discount rite?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    got ppl like me not so bantang leh...hehe

Cool

actually the project 'eastbay' dont face the hospital in all directions at all right? its only near the hospital n u cant even see it from eastbay,so big issue imo..

actually the project 'eastbay' dont face the hospital in all directions at all right? its only near the hospital n u cant even see it from eastbay,so big issue imo..
    yup,if u can get the ones facing main road b better, i think

yup,if u can get the ones facing main road b better, i think
    u must be joking....

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    u must be joking....
    what i mean is if you wanna 'avoid' your unit facing the hospital then the other direction is facing side ie. east coast road

i've heard that they started with the foundation already.

anyone can confirm?

Was there at the showflat last week, the big carpark has shrunk in size as construction has already started.

How many % sold eh?

Dunno leh, but all the cheapo PIE facing stacks gone...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    lol i bought one facing pie ... 2+study ... looks good ... i dont mind the sound as i will close everything when i am going to bed ...

Was there at the showflat last week, the big carpark has shrunk in size as construction has already started.
    can see TOP is earlier?

Thanks. I guess its selling point is FH status and around $1000 psf for larger units...

Actually why do people have the impression that exp facing units are bad? Isn't facing someones kitchen or a noisy pool with kids even more jialat? To some people, to have cars moving in front of the unit is good feng shui coz in modern feng shui it is equated as running water.

Cool

Actually why do people have the impression that exp facing units are bad? Isn't facing someones kitchen or a noisy pool with kids even more jialat? To some people, to have cars moving in front of the unit is good feng shui coz in modern feng shui it is equated as running water.
    thats y there are still people buying highway facing units,just like u also get people buying west facing units even though they know its gona be hot.

There are people buying units facing the bin house as well. I think when prices are right, units with lousy facing will still get sold
    thats y there are still people buying highway facing units,just like u also get people buying west facing units even though they know its gona be hot.

There are people buying units facing the bin house as well. I think when prices are right, units with lousy facing will still get sold
    Excellent comments. Price determines everything.

Hdb, low floor 3 room corridor unit facing rubbish dump, beside mosque, near junction etc got buyers too right?