Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Seems like not many pple here bought V@E. Anyone has any update on the progress?

Default Vacanza @ East

Heard more than 50% sold at this stage.
    Anyone heard otherwise?

That is very slow for a FH.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    That is very slow for a FH.
    Loc ok as long as got car. Just outside Is the small park.

Take up rate low was bcos not much publicity. Hidden inside the gcb

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Loc ok as long as got car. Just outside Is the small park.

Take up rate low was bcos not much publicity. Hidden inside the gcb
    And next to busy PIE also...

16 sold in mar at 1092psf median price.

Yup location wise its not very good. But i like the layout of the 1+1 and of cause the price is affordable.

from ura 208 is sold ... which means almost half sold already ... wondering when the foundation is completed.

anyone going there? can take a look ?

Quote Originally Posted by january29
    from ura 208 is sold ... which means almost half sold already ... wondering when the foundation is completed.

anyone going there? can take a look ?

265 sold; 208 unsold. Just went to take a peek last weekend -- it was a bit dark, but I don't think the foundation is anywhere done up yet. Anyone else can confirm?

Wonder if all the 1 and 1+1 are taken up. 1 bedder are very near to the expressway

Are we going to get anything from the developer after submitting the S&P through the lawyers? til now im only holding on to a photocopy for the S&P with my signature only. Is this normal procedure?

Ask ur lawyer and check caveat lah

they always saying the developer is delaying or not answering the call. so just wana check if anyone receive anything.

I just went to the showroom today. The land size is huge and there are only a couple of 1 bedroom left and many 2 bedrooms. Not sure why the take up rate not so good. Need 15 mins to walk to kembangan mrt and only 1 bus that goes into the area.
    Would you consider this or some older apartments nearer to kembangan mrt?

to be frank, i bought it in a rush without really doing a lot of research. Anyway im having resource constrain so i dont have many choices as well.
    For my own stay so its ok for me. Its freaking far from mrt and quite impossible to walk under the hot sun.

For own stay or investment? May want to consider other older and new apts/condos in the kembangan area? Do consider
    Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    I just went to the showroom today. The land size is huge and there are only a couple of 1 bedroom left and many 2 bedrooms. Not sure why the take up rate not so good. Need 15 mins to walk to kembangan mrt and only 1 bus that goes into the area.
    Would you consider this or some older apartments nearer to kembangan mrt?

looking to invest. older apartments seems more value for money.Are you agent?any recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    to be frank, i bought it in a rush without really doing a lot of research. Anyway im having resource constrain so i dont have many choices as well.
    For my own stay so its ok for me. Its freaking far from mrt and quite impossible to walk under the hot sun.
    yes i agree with you on the price .. i still think 15 minutes walk to mrt is quite acceptable .. thinking of getting a bicycle after moving in lol .. that might save some time .. only problem is if it rains ...

After 15 min walk is 30 min stand on the MRT and other 5-10 min walk to office or school. This is not bearable in this hot and humid climate, which will only get worse.

By the time you reached the mrt station... your newly ironed shirt will be drenched with your sweat. anyway theres always bus 42 just outside the entrance of the condo. Which stack you bought?

Cool

without a car its impossible to live in vacanza!
    imagine u get hungry in the night or u need to get some household amenities urgently,there are no shops nearby at all..u need to call for a cab.
    i dont think its a 15mins walk to the mrt,its definitely more than that if u are walking at normal pace.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    without a car its impossible to live in vacanza!
    imagine u get hungry in the night or u need to get some household amenities urgently,there are no shops nearby at all..u need to call for a cab.
    i dont think its a 15mins walk to the mrt,its definitely more than that if u are walking at normal pace.
    there is a 24 hour ntuc at nearby the hdb flats... im more comfortable to walk in the night actually, im just afraid of landed dogs which bark suddenly. Normal pace very subjective and also depends which route you take... directional idiots will have a hard time because the landed looked almost the same... i tried walking before. i took 12mins to reach the prata shop at the road side.

Cool

there is a 24 hour ntuc at nearby the hdb flats... im more comfortable to walk in the night actually, im just afraid of landed dogs which bark suddenly. Normal pace very subjective and also depends which route you take... directional idiots will have a hard time because the landed looked almost the same... i tried walking before. i took 12mins to reach the prata shop at the road side.
    its not nearby,its very far from vacanza to the kembangan hdb if u walk..
    can assure u will not wish to walk to the ntuc if u just need to buy toothpaste or batteries..not forgetting after walking there,u have to walk back aslo..
    if u drive,its not so bad.

lol you very pampered... I walked before, its ok but make sure dont carry too many stuff. end of the day, if you planned well, you can save yourself a lot of trouble.

Cool

its fine if u enjoy walking 30mins in n out everyday...
    happy walking..

not just that i run 5km every day...so make it an hour per day haha...

You can't be running 5 km every day for your entire life. What about your family members staying with you or your relatives/friends who want to visit you?

lol what has it got to do with my running. 5km is nothing man, another 30 years shouldnt be a problem. Of course you cant maintain the same speed. The walk is only 15min. you guys make it sound like 1-2 hour lol. Theres always bus 42 and also condo shutter for the family? i can drive them as well. I just dont see what is the problem with walking.

anyway no point arguing about this. To each of his own. Btw im not saying Vacanza is good, infact i mentioned previously its because of my resource constraint and lack of research. But i just dont understand about the 15min walk... i think if this is the case, a lot of places in Singapore is consider unlivable.

By the time you reached the mrt station... your newly ironed shirt will be drenched with your sweat. anyway theres always bus 42 just outside the entrance of the condo. Which stack you bought?
    LOL hopefully by then i could get a car LOL

i bought the 2+study,

i walked there before at 12pm from kembangan and return just to test ...

it is not so bad .. i used to walk here and there ... but yes a lot of sweat ...

but hell it is affordable

lol i havent figure this out yet, is there ntuc nearby ? can you help me with address?

i see the prata in front of kembangan mrt with a small hawker centre

car is so ex in singapore ... wonder if i can afford one