Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    its not nearby,its very far from vacanza to the kembangan hdb if u walk..
    can assure u will not wish to walk to the ntuc if u just need to buy toothpaste or batteries..not forgetting after walking there,u have to walk back aslo..
    if u drive,its not so bad.
    i think if you have the money to buy something as good as vacanza (facilities, layout, etc, etc) with the same price, people would buy others (just combining with the noise from pie as well, considering the price and overall package)

i have look so much still go back there. coz the thing you just said is acceptable for me ... even though it might not be acceptable for others, and with the right price that just make it perfect

no offense for investors, i buy this for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by january29
    i think if you have the money to buy something as good as vacanza (facilities, layout, etc, etc) with the same price, people would buy others (just combining with the noise from pie as well, considering the price and overall package)

i have look so much still go back there. coz the thing you just said is acceptable for me ... even though it might not be acceptable for others, and with the right price that just make it perfect

i think hardly anyone bought there for investment purpose. The nearby projects are not popular. May i know which other you went?

If they can build an overhead bridge across the pie, it will be within 10 mins walk to the future bedok town park mrt station.

lol i havent figure this out yet, is there ntuc nearby ? can you help me with address?

i see the prata in front of kembangan mrt with a small hawker centre

car is so ex in singapore ... wonder if i can afford one
    its here,

Blk 110 , Lengkong Tiga , #01-233/235, SINGAPORE 410110

You can afford lah since you can afford a 2+1... it just a preference where the money is spent =)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    If they can build an overhead bridge across the pie, it will be within 10 mins walk to the future bedok town park mrt station.

Ok we shall talk to the MPs lol

Ok I have been to the site. It is really too far away from mrt. Not feasible. I tried walking under the hot sun and ended up sweaty and yes my tshirt went wet.

I doubt people buy for investment more for own stay and better to own a car though. The bus service? Forget about it. Is late and unpredictable.

Rather spent more to get casa merah or optima.

The bus has different frequency during different time period. Though i must agree 30min wait is killing

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journey...?serviceno=042

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Ok I have been to the site. It is really too far away from mrt. Not feasible. I tried walking under the hot sun and ended up sweaty and yes my tshirt went wet.

I doubt people buy for investment more for own stay and better to own a car though. The bus service? Forget about it. Is late and unpredictable.

Rather spent more to get casa merah or optima.
    yes i agree .. i looked at that as well

but it is just of of my budget i dont really like the layout for casa merah ...

2bedroom for 1 mil ... 900something sqft ... bigger and more expensive

i agree if people bought this mostly for stay ...

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    i think hardly anyone bought there for investment purpose. The nearby projects are not popular. May i know which other you went?
    i went to some other places ... nin residence in potong pasir (quite like it but 99 years), the the one in kovan .. i dont recall the name 700sqft for 3 bedrooms (99 years as well) ... cheaper and way smaller ... not good for families ...

a few resale unit in seranggon and kembangan and eunos ...

mostly around still road there .. teluk kurau and joo chiat place area ...

but still cant beat vacanza in the setting of the place and the price with full facilities i like there is jogging track, steam room, big pool etc etc... only problems are location and the toilet doors which are aluminum sliding door (think like HDB LOL) ..

hopefully can afford a car by then or at least a bicycle lol

anyway what unit do you bought ?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

lets pray for this ... lol hopefully

i actually think about that as well .. there is a bridge but quite far away

I bought a 1+1. The others i looked at is those suites projects. suites@eunos, suites@sim etc... Chose Vacanza because of the simple layout, no bomb shelter, no bay windows etc and its full condo facilities and most imptly the price and availability haha. The house is already very small, so at least there are some space outside to walk around lol.

I dont really like the interior fittings. Most probably will do some reno.

Love the 721sqft 2 bedrooms pent house in Suites@Sim. But over my budget. Its value for money at $785k imo.
    Last edited by Akira Fudou; 25-05-11 at 10:26.

I bought a 1+1. The others i looked at is those suites projects. suites@eunos, suites@sim etc... Chose Vacanza because of the simple layout, no bomb shelter, no bay windows etc and its full condo facilities and most imptly the price and availability haha. The house is already very small, so at least there are some space outside to walk around lol.

I dont really like the interior fittings. Most probably will do some reno.

Love the 721sqft 2 bedrooms pent house in Suites@Sim. But over my budget. Its value for money at $785k imo.
    lol i looked at those 2 as well, i dont really like the layout .... and the price tells another story ... and since it is not even full facilities project and the price was like ....

i dont really like those soho concept as well ... well safety might be a concern *it is just me i think*

i wonder what will the develop do to try to sell of the remaining 50%... thats quite a number... Or do they actually kept them till TOP then sell ?

Rent out for cashflow, then when prices are higher, sell with tenancy.

thank you. I didnt know they can do that. Im still hoping for a chance to change to a bigger unit when nearer to TOP...

Hence, not very good for investors who are going to rent out unit upon TOP as to compete with developer's vacant units for rental.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Rent out for cashflow, then when prices are higher, sell with tenancy.

I was at the showroom last weekend. For a development that was launched last year, there were still a handful of people visiting the place.

The price is still considered good for a freehold development. Although the development is on a sloping piece of land, I was not too impressed with the surrounding environment. The development site is surrounded by HDB flats and industrial estate with cars zooming down PIE just next to it.

There were also little/ no street lamps along the road leading to the development it self. Imagine how much ferrying you need to do for your wife, galfriend, sons and daughters if they come back late. *gulp*

For a freehold development with on a similar landscape (with a slope), I would pick its neighbour diagonally across the street (that is next to a cemetry ). Of cos, the price is much much higher but at least I will be facing all landed properties with lots of clear blue sky as view and little traffic noises.

I wonder did you actually been to the site? Or take a serious look at the development. Its definitely not surrounded by HDB. One side of it is facing the landed. Though they might have sold out already.

PIE is one major concern. wonder how well the double gazed window worked.
    Any comment?

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    The development site is surrounded by HDB flats and industrial estate with cars zooming down PIE just next to it.
    Akira,

For your benefit, see the above quote of my original post in bold. Just in case you did missed what I actually put down...

Let me know if you have any more doubts on whether I have been there...

Cool

Akira,

For your benefit, see the above quote of my original post in bold. Just in case you did missed what I actually put down...

Let me know if you have any more doubts on whether I have been there...
    hi there,just to clarify: i believed u have been there but u have got your info wrong.
    vacanza is not surrounded by hdb or industrial estate at all..its surrounded by landed properties to its left,right n centre..the industrial estate is far away from vacanza. at the back section of vacanza is the PIE which leads to the hdb flats on the other side of the PIE.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    hi there,just to clarify: i believed u have been there but u have got your info wrong.
    vacanza is not surrounded by hdb or industrial estate at all..its surrounded by landed properties to its left,right n centre..the industrial estate is far away from vacanza. at the back section of vacanza is the PIE which leads to the hdb flats on the other side of the PIE.
    Wow! So many replies on just something I observed. Guess I must have touched on the raw nerves of some owners here...

Well, just a different viewpoint of what 'surrounded' means. I would say the development is within an enclave of landed properties with a view of HDB flats and an industrial estate.

As for how near or far it is from the industrial estate, let's just leave it to indiviudual judgement. The GPS system in the car recorded a 300++ meters or so drive from the show flat to the first industrial building. Incidentally, I saw one signage that says "XXXX foodstuff".

By the way, I presume you know that there is a stack of smaller units facing the PIE. Was told by the agent that it is almost fully sold as those are bought up by investors who wants smaller units/ units with small quantum.

nothing to do with owner or not owner. You just need to get the fact right. If your surrounded means the view, then i guess most of the projects in Balestier are "surrounded" by HDB then lol.
    Anyway nothing wrong to be surrounded by HDB as long as the distance is comfortable. No difference from surrounded by other projects.

There are some smaller units in other stacks facing the pool. But im sure they are gone as well.

nothing to do with owner or not owner. You just need to get the fact right. If your surrounded means the view, then i guess most of the projects in Balestier are "surrounded" by HDB then lol.
    Anyway nothing wrong to be surrounded by HDB as long as the distance is comfortable. No difference from surrounded by other projects.

There are some smaller units in other stacks facing the pool. But im sure they are gone as well.
    Yes, my meaning of 'surrounded' refers to the view around the development. But I have never said there was anything 'wrong' with it, just that I wasn't too impressed by the combination of hdb, industrial estate and the traffic from PIE. (FYI-I'm a hdb dweller who is very happy to live in my tiny hdb.)

When compared to the other freehold development that is next to a cemetery diagonally across the road, I very much prefer the view (and the odd 'neighbours') that the other have. Different strokes for different folks. If fellow forumers choose to read selectively and take my words out of context, there's nothing I can do.

Yes, my meaning of 'surrounded' refers to the view around the development. But I have never said there was anything 'wrong' with it, just that I wasn't too impressed by the combination of hdb, industrial estate and the traffic from PIE. (FYI-I'm a hdb dweller who is very happy to live in my tiny hdb.)

When compared to the other freehold development that is next to a cemetery diagonally across the road, I very much prefer the view (and the odd 'neighbours') that the other have. Different strokes for different folks. If fellow forumers choose to read selectively and take my words out of context, there's nothing I can do.
    U mean flamingo valley?

Oh btw, I still maintain that I have the right facts. At least that's what I saw for the hour I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U mean flamingo valley?

A hahaha, devil late, you seem to be able to read my thoughts.....

I have a thing for developments next to cemeteries.......... but it's a coincidence lah..... Just that I happen to like the view and the idea of low rise development among the landed properties there.... But of course, I can only drool at the moment......

A hahaha, devil late, you seem to be able to read my thoughts.....

I have a thing for developments next to cemeteries.......... but it's a coincidence lah..... Just that I happen to like the view and the idea of low rise development among the landed properties there.... But of course, I can only drool at the moment......
    I dun reccomend tat project....the road is always vy jammed in the morning plus buses

Rather get interlace for tat psf...but ugly homo tiles

Capland projects always vy lousy furnishing....interlace, dleedon...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I dun reccomend tat project....the road is always vy jammed in the morning plus buses

Rather get interlace for tat psf...but ugly homo tiles

Capland projects always vy lousy furnishing....interlace, dleedon...
    Oh! is that right? Is it the road back to Siglap or the other way out to Bedok?

I took a walk from the show flat out to bedok side in the evening the last time I was there. Traffic in the evening is bearable. But I dunno about the morning bit. must ask my friends to take note if they go and see this development.

Again, if I remember correctly, developer is also offering shuttle service to MRT....

Oh! is that right? Is it the road back to Siglap or the other way out to Bedok?

I took a walk from the show flat out to bedok side in the evening the last time I was there. Traffic in the evening is bearable. But I dunno about the morning bit. must ask my friends to take note if they go and see this development.

Again, if I remember correctly, developer is also offering shuttle service to MRT....
    vy jam leading to siglap-ECP

if kena bus....u jus goto b patient...hehe

Cool

Oh btw, I still maintain that I have the right facts. At least that's what I saw for the hour I was there.
    ya,right facts but wrong choice of word used.