Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    ya,right facts but wrong choice of word used.
    Pray tell me what wrong choice of words?

And who are you to judge what I say?

I speak freely and am entitled to my opinions. If you disagree or if it doesn't please your ears, shut it. I rest my case.

I bet every project has its pro and cons lah... just whether it suit you or not.
    If really that jialat nobody will buy lah.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    Pray tell me what wrong choice of words?

And who are you to judge what I say?

I speak freely and am entitled to my opinions. If you disagree or if it doesn't please your ears, shut it. I rest my case.
    the word is 'surrounded' which is not so appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    I bet every project has its pro and cons lah... just whether it suit you or not.
    Agree, Akira.

I have pointed out the pros - freehold development that is one of the lowest priced. But somehow, people choose to focus on the cons. I wonder why?????

Agree, Akira.

I have pointed out the pros - freehold development that is one of the lowest priced. But somehow, people choose to focus on the cons. I wonder why?????
    Vested interest lor....get defensive mah

I smtimes tok down on my ppty too....goto accept the cons rite?

Whr got perfect ppty one....most imtply is whether the project worth the px tag anot

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Vested interest lor....get defensive mah

I smtimes tok down on my ppty too....goto accept the cons rite?

Whr got perfect ppty one....most imtply is whether the project worth the px tag anot
    yes, precisely... no perfect development

Anyway, not responding to the individual on that topic any more. Some times, we have to be gracious and 'lose' in order to win...

The reason for buying is important. Buy something just becos do not want to miss the boat is very dangerous now. Sampan in Tsunami can be rather detrimental. Unless it is an aircraft carrier which can still steer through the storm with minor damage.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The reason for buying is important. Buy something just becos do not want to miss the boat is very dangerous now. Sampan in Tsunami can be rather detrimental. Unless it is an aircraft carrier which can still steer through the storm with minor damage.
    Your entire paragraph is actually summarized by mine "whether it suit you or not"

Agree, Akira.

Correction. I stressed again surrounded by HDB to me is not a con. But you are definitely wrong by stating its surrounded by HDB. You are the one who is trying to shift away from your mistakes. Anyway no point going further on this. Pointless. Not many pple is ready to admit their mistakes. Its very common everywhere. Just lets talk about other things

It's not exactly what my thoughts are. In current condition, one must go in for a good and strong deal that has great potential (like an aircraft carrier). The additional buffer may be partially or totally depleted even when there is a downturn. A sampan resembles a bad investment which will shave off the initial purchase price by more than 20%. This is just too risky. (
    Your entire paragraph is actually summarized by mine "whether it suit you or not"

Honest mistake let's move on like TPL

It's not exactly what my thoughts are. In current condition, one must go in for a good and strong deal that has great potential (like an aircraft carrier). The additional buffer may be partially or totally depleted even when there is a downturn. A sampan resembles a bad investment which will shave off the initial purchase price by more than 20%. This is just too risky. (
    Mine is really purely for staying. BTO is out for me as my partner is very particular about location. There hardly any BTO in good location and i dont now how long i have to wait and further more i might not get a good q number. And im also worried about the ever escalating price of the property. So i decided to get one with the price im comfortable with. I can always change in future. Sell high buy high, Sell low buy low. Thats my theory.

Correction. I stressed again surrounded by HDB to me is not a con. But you are definitely wrong by stating its surrounded by HDB. You are the one who is trying to shift away from your mistakes. Anyway no point going further on this. Pointless. Not many pple is ready to admit their mistakes. Its very common everywhere. Just lets talk about other things
    I reiterate:

1) I posted "The development site is surrounded by HDB flats and industrial estate with cars zooming down PIE just next to it.", and not only HDB. I still stand by it.

2) Although in your own words above, 'surrounded by HDB' is not a con to you but it is a con to me as the surrounding view ain't fantastic. (I am entitled to my opinion and you, to yours. So again, I don't think I am wrong in voicing out what I saw.)

3) I still do not thinks there is anything 'wrong' with my opinion about this development and therefore I conclude that there is no mistake in my views; just a difference in opinions. You statement about me shifting away from 'mistake' do not stand then.

4) I like to ask again "Who are you to judge what I say as right or wrong?" when it is only my personal opinion.

5) Finally, different strokes for different folks; one man's poison is another man's meat. If you think you have gotten a good deal and love the place you have bought, why care about what others have said?

And the only thing I agree with you is there is no point in going on with this conversation. We have to agree to disagree. Period.

I actually went on site on Sunday and visited the ntuc fairprice. Its a small scale one. Something like a Econ Minimart. And theres one next to it haha. Also 24hours. About 10min walk from Vacanza if you know the way well. Also realised that bus 42 terminal is actually at the bus stop near the mrt. One good thing is that the bus wont be crowded when it reaches the stop outside Vacanza. But you must really get hold of the timing well. Iris is definitely useful here.

By looking at the caveat logged in URA, i dont think all the 1 and 1+1 are fully taken up.

Mine is really purely for staying. BTO is out for me as my partner is very particular about location. There hardly any BTO in good location and i dont now how long i have to wait and further more i might not get a good q number. And im also worried about the ever escalating price of the property. So i decided to get one with the price im comfortable with. I can always change in future. Sell high buy high, Sell low buy low. Thats my theory.
    U shd hf waited n get belysa....3bedders from 57xk only...to me its a fantasic buy....cannot lose money deal

The unfortunate thing is that some may have to hold on to it for years becos cannot sell high as they have bought too high.

The unfortunate thing is that some may have to hold on to it for years becos cannot sell high as they have bought too high.
    Then sell low loh, you buy also low. As long as you have your own roof. Thats what i meant.

U shd hf waited n get belysa....3bedders from 57xk only...to me its a fantasic buy....cannot lose money deal
    where is it? looks like a super deal...

Oh Pasir Ris EC... Pasir Ris is not within the good location list sadly

I actually went on site on Sunday and visited the ntuc fairprice. Its a small scale one. Something like a Econ Minimart. And theres one next to it haha. Also 24hours. About 10min walk from Vacanza if you know the way well. Also realised that bus 42 terminal is actually at the bus stop near the mrt. One good thing is that the bus wont be crowded when it reaches the stop outside Vacanza. But you must really get hold of the timing well. Iris is definitely useful here.
    any sign on the foundation works ?

Quote Originally Posted by january29
    any sign on the foundation works ?
    didnt managed to check on that. I cant see what they are doing

The one thing i didnt manged to find out is where is the bin located? centralised? or individual?

Cool

i repeat again..it is certainly NOT surrounded by hdb or industrial estate.
    the PIE is at the back section of vacanza n if your unit is not facing the highway,it is ok. the hdb blocks is located across the PIE which is quite a distance away.
    i used to live in that area for more than 20yrs n i still frequent there to visit...so who is in a better position to give a better description here?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    i repeat again..it is certainly NOT surrounded by hdb or industrial estate.
    the PIE is at the back section of vacanza n if your unit is not facing the highway,it is ok. the hdb blocks is located across the PIE which is quite a distance away.
    i used to live in that area for more than 20yrs n i still frequent there to visit...so who is in a better position to give a better description here?

hi Fiat500

when i was back in spore .. from airport to my condo .. the cab driver took PIE and i believe the condo i saw was Vacanza ?

i have not lived near highway ... but when i went to a friend's place at Spanish Villa ... his is inner block ..almost reaching Sommerville park .. i could still hear the traffic along farrer road ...

since you have lived in that area ... do u think those blocks away from PIE willl NOT be noisy ?

comparing traffic volume, PIE is heavier than farrer road ...
    does that mean if it is noisy, it will be almost a 24 hr thingy ?
    farrer rd is heavy during peak hr only, compared to PIE ...right

care to share some info ?

i personally kind of like D14, kembangan area... its much cheaper than Frankel , yet has an mrt station ...

No doubt nearer to highway is noisy but if you get used to it, you simply don't feel that it is noisy. I was staying near to highway too though not directly. When I open my windows, I don't feel it noisy at all but when I shut the windows, then I realise that it is so quiet.

My god-sister stayed in CCK just next to overhead MRT. We went to her house and when the train passed by, we found that it was very noisy but to her, she simply can't feel it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    No doubt nearer to highway is noisy but if you get used to it, you simply don't feel that it is noisy. I was staying near to highway too though not directly. When I open my windows, I don't feel it noisy at all but when I shut the windows, then I realise that it is so quiet.

My god-sister stayed in CCK just next to overhead MRT. We went to her house and when the train passed by, we found that it was very noisy but to her, she simply can't feel it at all.
    not gd for our ears and heart/blood pressure etc

Besides noise, the more detrimental ones to our health are the constituents of the exhaust fumes such as soots, NOx, etc. If one has a choice, will not want to be near one.
    not gd for our ears and heart/blood pressure etc

Besides noise, the more detrimental ones to our health are the constituents of the exhaust fumes such as soots, NOx, etc. If one has a choice, will not want to be near one.
    yes....i rather have a quiet home without view....

but sian ....i din noe waterbank got frequent F18....

yes....i rather have a quiet home without view....

but sian ....i din noe waterbank got frequent F18....
    Ya.. if you can't take the plane noises, better sell before TOP.

Anyway, got Dakota Residences residents complain to MP and the MP have feedback to Mindef(Don't think they can do anything). But wilkinson road got one resident says he is fined with the noise. So there will be people who get used to the noise and there are some who can't stand it.